Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Once this blows over we'll have all the Trump's responses to the sexual harassment at FNC to mull over too

Are you going to make the Robert Morrow gang tag a real thing or what, because I would metaphorically kill for one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bryter posted:

is Baloogan not a hillaryman now?

I don't find any of the Trump supporters in here credible. We need smoothrich back.
Baloogan became a hillman after Gen. John Allen quoted Babylon 5 at the DNC.

He reminds him of Captain Sheridan.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Last time blue dogs held sway:

1. Passed universal healthcare and implemented cost controls for insurance plans

2. Spent billions on make-work union jobs

3. Built some high loving speed railroads across America

4. Found and killed motherfucking bin laden

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Is it just me, or is it pretty telling that the Republican Bubble has retreated so far from the mainstream that they've started citing super, super fringe stuff in order to validate their opinions? I mean, gently caress, thegatewaypundit? That's not even Breitbart! That's a right-wing blogoverse nothing.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

JT Jag posted:

Is it just me, or is it pretty telling that the Republican Bubble has retreated so far from the mainstream that they've started citing super, super fringe stuff in order to validate their opinions? I mean, gently caress, thegatewaypundit? That's not even Breitbart! That's a right-wing blogoverse nothing.

We call sane republicans 'Democrats' these days.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Yinlock posted:

abandon ship

:smugdon:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Can anyone tell me what happened to Colin Powell? Like generally?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My Imaginary GF posted:

Last time blue dogs held sway:

1. Passed universal healthcare and implemented cost controls for insurance plans

2. Spent billions on make-work union jobs

3. Built some high loving speed railroads across America

4. Found and killed motherfucking bin laden

lol yeah, where would Obamacare be without King Blue Dog, Joseph Lieberman

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

imo in order to be a c-spam IK you must perma-toxx for your candidate. no cowards allowed. the faithless should not be rewarded
If I am made IK until at least the election is over, I will perm toxx for Hillary, post lots of Beyonce, Rihanna, and Empire gifs, and be drunk 24/7.

Vote for me.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

still looking for wmd

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pick posted:

He burned his solid reputation selling the world on what he knew was a huge lie and resulted in the deaths of a million+ people

There's a reason you don't hear about Condi or Powell doing anything after Dubya

v v v also all that stuff v v v

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pick posted:

1) covered up my lai massacre
2) threatened to blow up military over letting gays serve
3) falsified intel to press america into illegal war

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Also about that George P. Bush endorsement:

https://twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/747543363495202817

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i bought a pair of 15$ (CAD, so like 6$ USD) head phones and they have been suprisingly good, have a cloth cable, suprizingly good sound quality

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Last time we had dixiecrats we had the new deal and won the second world war. So gently caress off.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
jeb!'s son who isn't a druggy gently caress up

stalker tho

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Huh...?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Oops! All Accelerationism.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

Who is George P Bush
Son of Jeb! Jarl of the Texas General Land Office and a rising political "star" in the state.

He just got on the Trump train.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
so paul ryan gonna get primaried?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Tales from the red state campaign trail.

I live in Kentucky, and the HillaryforKY twitter said to sign up for a weekend of volunteering by texting KY to the Hillnumber.

I did so last Wednesday.

I have not heard back.

This has been a red state campaign trail report.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Course jeb has a scumbag accelerationist son. Needed Jeb's hand to accelerate into that rear end but jeb ain't the man for such things.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

my ik election platform consists of more musical theatre and that's it really

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i endorse Koalas March for IK, on the merits of their platform of Rihanna and Bey gifs

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Wikkheiser posted:

Baloogan became a hillman after Gen. John Allen quoted Babylon 5 at the DNC.

He reminds him of Captain Sheridan.

yeah pretty much

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

my IK platform consists of three things:

1) sarcasm
2) neglect of duties
3) insta-probation for all musical theater

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Baloogan posted:

come on, he's gonna get your favorite word'd

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Baloogan posted:

i bought a pair of 15$ (CAD, so like 6$ USD) head phones and they have been suprisingly good, have a cloth cable, suprizingly good sound quality

Cool man. Last headphones I bought were at a closing best buy so I got an 80 dollar pair for like 35. Has a mic that is somehow crystal clear from the earpiece to my mouth unless wind is blowing directly at me.

Are yours earbuds? Those are always cheaper but I can't stand earbuds, make my ears hurt. I need to buy slightly smaller than large size earbuds.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Mayor Dave posted:

come on, he's gonna get your favorite word'd

what word? :drac:

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Baloogan posted:

He was getting primaried but Trump dolchstassed the guy who was primarying him when he endorsed Ryan

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Bought 15 dollar beats in China and they broke the second I hit the volume button.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

My IK platform is that I am online way too often, post way too often, and would probably deal out the probes I need to

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Also I've been told my avatar is pretty nice, though it does need an update

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

i endorse Koalas March for IK, on the merits of their platform of Rihanna and Bey gifs

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

Cool man. Last headphones I bought were at a closing best buy so I got an 80 dollar pair for like 35. Has a mic that is somehow crystal clear from the earpiece to my mouth unless wind is blowing directly at me.

Are yours earbuds? Those are always cheaper but I can't stand earbuds, make my ears hurt. I need to buy slightly smaller than large size earbuds.

naw really el cheapo non-earbuds

Despera posted:

Bought 15 dollar beats in China and they broke the second I hit the volume button.

i wanted something cheap and simple, no loving buttons

last paid of headphones thingies i got was a 400$ headset for recording audio for my dumb videos
it like, rotted or something and the place i bought it from refused to warrenty it

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I've contacted Neil Bush:

He just wants his six figure semiconductor 'job' and all the underage asian prostitutes that come with it somehow.
He is unhappy that Jeb! Bush has ruined his deal by drawing attention to him.

As a salt of the earth family man, he's disgusted by politics.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

we're gonna need a bigger wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
as IK, I promise to jump into the Hillary thread every so often and probate people at random under the assumption that they have it coming

• Locked thread