Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
One weird trick pickpockets hate, shove your pockets with poo poo!

Make sure your NX is never stolen by carrying 20 decoy NXs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Mage Knight
Jan 25, 2012

stop biting my cape
I get home and just spend an hour trying to figure out which of the NX's in my pockets is the real NX.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Black Mage Knight posted:

I get home and just spend an hour trying to figure out which of the NX's in my pockets is the real NX.

It's the one that does a little spin.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

antidote posted:

I wonder if he has two coin purses, one for US coins and one for Yen.

I'd grab a third for his dignity. It should be more than large enough.

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Instant Sunrise posted:

I really wish Nintendo would bring back the colored translucent plastic cases.

Hell yes, my atomic purple GBC was the shiznit.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Instant Sunrise posted:

I really wish Nintendo would bring back the colored translucent plastic cases.

If they offer a console or controller in that option I will buy it day 1.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

In the Kirby Cafe if you go in alone they bring out a Waddle Dee to eat with you and be your friend.

so is it normal to get mocked for eating alone in japan?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Elfgames posted:

since its considered normal to never gently caress, im going to guess no

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Elfgames posted:

I don't think so. At Ichiran, for example, the whole point is to be alone with your ramen.

(there are dividers so every seat is a solo seat)

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
finally, a country for me

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!

Rastor posted:

I don't think so. At Ichiran, for example, the whole point is to be alone with your ramen.

(there are dividers so every seat is a solo seat)

Why would anyone want this.

Part of the enjoyment of eating out is the social experience.

To go is for when you want to be a disgusting slob of a human being who is pretend those three entrees are not all for yourself (I haven't done this of course nope not me)

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
The Nintendo NX: a bowl of ramen, a coin purse...what isn't it?

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Elfgames posted:

You aren't alone, you have Waddle Dee.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I will gladly share an Orange Ocean Juice with my close, personal friend, Waddle Dee

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

if you haven't ever wanted to share a table with Waddle Dee, what the heck are you doing in the kirby cafe

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

hey guys derrick here from gamexplain and just an update on the nintendo NX. it seems square enix is bringing dargon quest X to the NX. it was recently confirmed and also just keeps piling on the questions on just what the NX really is. nice to see another confirmed game in development with the mysterious NX. okay bye.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

trash person posted:

Why would anyone want this.

shoving your face into a steaming bowl and having a little meditative moment about the balance of ingredients with it is pretty good for lunch

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

smell this posted:

hey guys derrick here from gamexplain and just an update on the nintendo NX. it seems square enix is bringing dargon quest X to the NX. it was recently confirmed and also just keeps piling on the questions on just what the NX really is. nice to see another confirmed game in development with the mysterious NX. okay bye.

Thank you for the update gameexplain

gameexplain do you expect a mmorpg about a game series only popular in japan to be released here

can i crossplay with dragon quest x players on the wii u in japan

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

PBS Newshour posted:

Please MechaCrash, take a picture of all the stuff you carry in your pockets laid out. Please please please.

no iwant to see it in the pockets. i want to see the pockets full of the objects

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

local multiplayer and the nx...a topic no one wants to bring up

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

smell this posted:

local multiplayer and the nx...a topic no one wants to bring up

For multiplayer you'll need extra NXes to form the supercluster

Actually the NX will be $100 but you need four of them to get a decent framerate at 1080 and four more each for every other additional player.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Can't wait to dock my NX with my refrigerator to up it's power.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Is this thing getting shown at Gamescom?

I'd like if it was.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Steve2911 posted:

Is this thing getting shown at Gamescom?

I'd like if it was.

Hahaha Nope. Nintendo isn't even showing Zelda at gamescom(except in behind the scenes stuff)

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

Dexo posted:

Can't wait to dock my NX with my refrigerator to up it's power.

You'll need these to maintain your NX supercluster, sold separately for $199.99

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
The only thing being shown at Gamescom, I would assume, is new games for the Game.com

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016
Nintendo is letting 50 people play Zelda at Gamescom. Whether it's the same E3 demo or something yet unseen, no info.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I got the Twilight Princess remake two days ago, and..when do I get to activate my Ganondorf amiibo with it? It's neat that the Wolf Link amiibo starts up the game quickly, but I thought the Dorfster would enable double damage mode

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

coffeecup posted:

Nintendo is letting 50 people play Zelda at Gamescom. Whether it's the same E3 demo or something yet unseen, no info.

You know drat well it's the E3 demo

Also, NX gets delayed to fall 2017 as part of Nintendo's brilliant plan to get drowned out by the PS4 Neo.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

NX isn't competing with the Neo?

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Dexo posted:

NX isn't competing with the Neo?

It is if it releases at the same time and is fighting it for the public's attention at launch.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

TheScott2K posted:

It is if it releases at the same time and is fighting it for the public's attention at launch.

It's not though. Reports are that the Neo is coming out this year.

NX isn't.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I'll just post this here since this is a replacement for the Wii U thread:

Nintendo has announced some more Nintendo Selects, including :siren:NINTENDO LAND FOR $20:siren:

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Dexo posted:

It's not though. Reports are that the Neo is coming out this year.

NX isn't.

The Neo is being demonstrated this year, it's not known for sure yet it it's coming out this year.

Regardless, Nintendo would be well advised to avoid the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio hype frames.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Huh, http://nintendowire.com/blog/2016/08/09/nintendo-announces-5-new-amiibo-bundles-north-america/ new bundles for captain toad, mario party 10 and yoshi's woolly world, 40 for game and amiibo. I wanted a bigger discount but getting YWW with a blue Amiibo to be best buds with my pink yarn yoshi would be dope.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

gently caress Mario Party forever

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
NX launches with Mario Party 1-5 HD Collection, and adds the jerk off minigame from the Wii one, and saves Nintendo from forever doom.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

I'll just post this here since this is a replacement for the Wii U thread:

Nintendo has announced some more Nintendo Selects, including :siren:NINTENDO LAND FOR $20:siren:

:siren: Wind Waker HD for $20 :siren:

I know what i'm buying.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

NX launches with Mario Party 1-5 HD Collection, and adds the jerk off minigame from the Wii one, and saves Nintendo from forever doom.

MP1 mini-games still require rotating the control stick, and all other mini-games that require mashing buttons have their controls changed to rotating the stick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

Tomodachi Life would be worth $20 if it also came with a patch to not make it so gross and hetero

• Locked thread