Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The shy tori factor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

eatenmyeyes posted:

What are the chances he's referencing that KC Green comic?

haha yeah! KC Green and THAT COMIC!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

eatenmyeyes posted:

What are the chances he's referencing that KC Green comic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jeb!'s son looks like a literal retard with 15% more teeth than a human

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

This tweet needs more strands of red yarn connecting the pictures.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Don't Secret Service details change their lapel pins daily to prevent impersonation?

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Baloogan posted:

gently caress anyone who is a "loyal republican"
gently caress anyone who doesn't love trump

i love trump but he broke my heart

Post about sewers more that stuff was actually really interesting

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

its tori spelling, ge t it?

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Vile posted:

Trump better turn it around and win this thing

just realize that all the pussy bitch milennials and women 45 and under dont want to hear that nasty "tone"

he changes that he hasthe election won. lets hope rudy and newt got to him this weekend (or maybe begged ivanka or don jr to step in)

You should drive your car through boosted's house and kill 2 shitlords with one car

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

quote:

Regulatory pause period
I know Trump has issues about women menstruating, but this seems excessive.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Protectons mist be that new poo poo they blew up at CERN.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

pseudorandom name posted:

Don't Secret Service details change their lapel pins daily to prevent impersonation?

Not to mention that badge is a strawberry

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Also, no poo poo the Secret Service carries atropine autoinjectors, terrorists have literally manufactured and deployed their own sarin gas.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Vile posted:

Trump better turn it around and win this thing

just realize that all the pussy bitch milennials and women 45 and under dont want to hear that nasty "tone"

he changes that he hasthe election won. lets hope rudy and newt got to him this weekend (or maybe begged ivanka or don jr to step in)

A thing (some) Trump supporters actually believe.:yum:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

pseudorandom name posted:

Also, no poo poo the Secret Service carries atropine autoinjectors, terrorists have literally manufactured and deployed their own sarin gas.

the trump reddit currently has a big ol' image up about this that features an entire paragraph on their use to counteract nerve agents, but nope its uppers

cams
Mar 28, 2003

also, a point that has been brought up before... if hillary clinton is so politically apt that she can conceal a serious illness that exhibits physical symptoms at random moments, while the secret service has full knowledge of this and is giving her medical care, she will make an exceptionally good president of the united states.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

cams posted:

also, a point that has been brought up before... if hillary clinton is so politically apt that she can conceal a serious illness that exhibits physical symptoms at random moments, while the secret service has full knowledge of this and is giving her medical care, she will make an exceptionally good president of the united states.

yeah it's a plus in my book. the optics will be bad but w/e

anyway it's probably a conspiracy theory

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Boosted_C5 posted:

I still wouldn't vote for her, but this at least would make me question my view of her.

We need a strong leader, not some hapless feeble abuela who needs help to get up the stairs.

Top ten juiced up mods

AND top ten juiced up IK's

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
It's a vape pen

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

zen death robot posted:

As admin I do as little as possible

Ban boosted already or at least render him blockable

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

ah yes, death tax, an important issue for trump supporters im sure

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Is this a lucid moment of self-reflection

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

passionate dongs posted:

ah yes, death tax, an important issue for trump supporters im sure

nothing screams "populist defender of the lil guy" like promising to do away with inheritance taxes on estates over $1 million in value

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Karl Sharks posted:

can't even follow your own advice, smdh

It's almost like boosted is a dumb unwelcome rear end in a top hat

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAb3J7WONhE

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Literally making fun of babies now. Holy poo poo the GOP picked a winner this time.

All this has made me think back to the days of W. What did we ever really know about him? Trump puts every stupid thing about him on permanent display every single day.

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx

paranoid randroid posted:

nothing screams "populist defender of the lil guy" like promising to do away with inheritance taxes on estates over $1 million in value

The people in the room are not going to be super happy with the speech. Trump's message about political corruption and need for change should be tailor made for Detroit. But my impression is that he is just going to be using the city to hammer home the NAFTA/TPP manufacturing outsourcing and we're all tired of being used to illustrate that point. Detroiters figured out that manufacting wasn't coming back 30 years ago.

The local coverage on this is going to be fiery and worth following.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Every once in a while the absurdity of Donald Trump being the Republican nominee hits me. I don't think our timeline was supposed to go this route

Stupid dumb idiot assholes like boosted made this timeline possible

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im fuckin stunned that the fraudulent orange quasi-candidate has a economics platform that amounts to "lol iunno"

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I want a crying baby right in the middle of Trump's death tax screed

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

trump lost because of the baby

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Can't wait until the media declares tomorrow as a COMPLETE RESET for the trump campaign, and the real horserace will be starting!

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

the babe with the power

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
thank god those little loving titsuckers can't vote

deport them all back to loving mexico imo

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The Anti-Natalist Party

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
During Adolf Hitler's rise to power, he stoked the fires of natalism within the German public.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"i want to put babies on spikes while listening to extremely Wagnerian orchestral scores" - adolf hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
fat broad in a horned helmet: oooooooooh teutoberg forest ohhhoohhohohh jotunheim ohhohohooohhoh etc
adold hitler : *nods, snaps fingers in time with music* yeah man groovy

• Locked thread