Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Rocks posted:

Can't wait until the media declares tomorrow as a COMPLETE RESET for the trump campaign, and the real horserace will be starting!

trump resets
plus
is hillary really healthy enough to lead??=

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

https://twitter.com/DungeonsDonald/status/761595611468603392

This a pro-follow account btw, if you aren't already.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Rocks posted:

Can't wait until the media declares tomorrow as a COMPLETE RESET for the trump campaign, and the real horserace will be starting!

They have not even started on her yet, you see. The economic rollout brought to you by Majority Steves... might... maybe... be the beginning. Unless it doesn't work.

Actually, is there a Steve Miller that works for the campaign? There's your kingpin.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
So what's the over-under on how many of these topics Trump will specifically mention during the speech

I'm gonna peg the line at... 1.5

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
So if China wins more medals than us, what are the chances that Trump tweets that we would've won more if he were president?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I'm going to guess 1-7 is about how babies are traitors to the USA.

EDIT: I'm the woman with a blue shirt behind Trump that can't hide her concern for the children

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Lycus posted:

So if China wins more medals than us, what are the chances that Trump tweets that we would've won more if he were president?

maybe we should be more like china

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

why does that baby have gray hair

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

Senf posted:

That's not a baby! That's Toronto mayor Rob Ford, dressed as a baby!

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
If you were helplessly carried off by the world's scariest clown, your hair would turn grey too.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Despite the reaction of the crowd, those babies look the opposite of happy. Sad!

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Senf posted:

Had a hard life, man. Look at that thousand-yard stare. That baby's a sure suicide.

SAD!

Utz fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Aug 8, 2016

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

(((the baby)))

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
that "baby" is the most savvy political operator this side of the potomac

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Rubber Tucky posted:

FDR couldn't walk and he beat Hitler just imagine what Hillary could do

It was Truman who won Hitler. Sad!

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Can we please stop talking about Metroid Other M, that game was terrible

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

smell this posted:

ok so on my birthday my uncle and my grandparents took me and my friend out for lunch right? so we started talking about donald trump and he said that trump is better than clinton… like. … no , and we told him why hes a piece of poo poo (basically “youre screwed if youre not a cis straight white neurotypical man”) and he said “thats ok” and i was like dont u care ??? and he was like “no because im all of what u listed” and like,, im not cis straight neurotypical or a man and neither is a ton of the population so he only cares about himself what a selfish gently caress lmao

Source your quotes.

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted
:siren:SHOCK POLL: TRUMP IN STRIKING DISTANCE*:siren:

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/762572176142794752

*in that USC tracking poll

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

He just wants to get back to staring blankly at an empty wall, the only time he feels safe and same

second time I'm posting this in a week but I'll be damned if that kid isn't a dead ringer for babby Wilson Fisk

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Fix posted:

They have not even started on her yet, you see. The economic rollout brought to you by Majority Steves... might... maybe... be the beginning. Unless it doesn't work.

Actually, is there a Steve Miller that works for the campaign? There's your kingpin.

Stephen Miller is the senior adviser guy who warms up the crowd before rallies.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Dogstoyevsky posted:

OHHH FUUCCKK!!!!!!!!

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

Yinlock posted:

I'm going to guess 1-7 is about how babies are traitors to the USA.

EDIT: I'm the woman with a blue shirt behind Trump that can't hide her concern for the children
I'm the Secret Service guy that is seriously sizing up the baby to determine whether it is a bomb, and also I am questioning my life choices that led to me being on Trump-guarding detail, and wondering whether it would just be best for the world to let the baby-bomb go off 20 inches from my face.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I wasn't paying attention over the weekend; anything fun happen?

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Dogstoyevsky posted:

I wonder what dregs of society Daybreak has to sift through to get their stable of pol-lees

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

prefect posted:

I wasn't paying attention over the weekend; anything fun happen?

trump tweeted about "the baby" again, including the scare quotes

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Dolash posted:

Despite the reaction of the crowd, those babies look the opposite of happy. Sad!

I'm guessing it's because they're in a deafeningly loud hellish situation with millions of ghoulish adult strangers leering at them.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Dubstep Jesus posted:

trump tweeted about "the baby" again, including the scare quotes

It's good to see he isn't getting caught up in dumb stuff. :thumbsup:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Antti posted:

Stephen Miller is the senior adviser guy who warms up the crowd before rallies.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
But in each instance, McIver only seemed to exist in the words of Donald Trump. Sure enough, Trump had his campaign release a statement supposedly from McIver in which she took the blame for the plagiarism incident, yet she never did surface of her own accord. To this day, tabloid journalist and close Donald Trump confidant Piers Morgan is the only member of the media who claims to have ever had contact with her.

Morgan’s tweets in her direction indicated that the @immeredithmciver account was indeed her. And yet that account has now been suspended by Twitter. There are only two circumstances under which a Twitter account can be publicly labeled as “suspended.” One is if the user is engaging in harassing behavior, which seems unlikely considering the polite and carefully scripted nature of the tweets coming out of that account. The other is if Twitter determines that the account is a fake one. In other words, the supposed best evidence of Meredith McIver’s existence has just been officially branded a fake.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

prefect posted:

But in each instance, McIver only seemed to exist in the words of Donald Trump. Sure enough, Trump had his campaign release a statement supposedly from McIver in which she took the blame for the plagiarism incident, yet she never did surface of her own accord. To this day, tabloid journalist and close Donald Trump confidant Piers Morgan is the only member of the media who claims to have ever had contact with her.

Morgan’s tweets in her direction indicated that the @immeredithmciver account was indeed her. And yet that account has now been suspended by Twitter. There are only two circumstances under which a Twitter account can be publicly labeled as “suspended.” One is if the user is engaging in harassing behavior, which seems unlikely considering the polite and carefully scripted nature of the tweets coming out of that account. The other is if Twitter determines that the account is a fake one. In other words, the supposed best evidence of Meredith McIver’s existence has just been officially branded a fake.

lol cool

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.

passionate dongs posted:

ah yes, death tax, an important issue for trump supporters im sure

I like how transparently craven he is about pushing measures that will benefit him and his family.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Piquai Souban posted:

I like how transparently craven he is about pushing measures that will benefit him and his family.
trumps honestly is what we love

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Just because McIver was thrown under the bus doesn't mean she doesn't exist. Let's not get into birther territory.

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

Baloogan posted:

trumps honestly is what we love

you can tell trump is honest because there's no way a dishonest politician that's in russia's pocket would be so forthright about it

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Regular Nintendo posted:

Ban boosted already or at least render him blockable

Build a bridge and get over it.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

She's likely a real employee, but of Trump and not the campaign, meaning that it's extremely likely that her helping was illegal

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Dogstoyevsky posted:

*in a Joementum voice* "Actually the USC tracking poll that once had Trump at +7 has airtight methodology, stop unskewing and admit Hillary is a ~~~terrible candidate~~~."

Trillary Flinton
Aug 3, 2016
So I just want to point out that in the Trump-abducting-baby photo above, you can clearly see the Secret Service agent wearing the same pin as Hillary's agent.
HOW DEEP DOES THIS GO????

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Dubstep Jesus posted:

you can tell trump is honest because there's no way a dishonest politician that's in russia's pocket would be so forthright about it

yeah, that is part of it
he literally looked at the camera and asked russia to hack the DNC

:/

thats like

too honest for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

That guy in the "Hillary for Prison" shirt really needs to reconsider whether he should wear something that emphasizes from a distance just how big and round his manboobs are.

Or is he actually Robert Paulson, and the Trump campaign is the true culmination of Project Mayhem? :ohdear:

• Locked thread