Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Nuebot posted:

They will cross breed and produce the most hateful avian to exist on the planet.

The final anser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Nuebot posted:

They will cross breed and produce the most hateful avian to exist on the planet.

https://twitter.com/paul2ed/status/580757901377048577

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.

Nuebot posted:

It's ok, the sweese are well-known for being neutral.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Karate Bastard posted:

The final anser.

Niiice

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

My Lovely Horse posted:

For a while my way to work led through a park that had huge flocks of breeding greylag geese. Being familiar with internet stories, it was a bit unnerving, but they never paid any attention to anyone as far as I noticed. Maybe greylags are just generally more chill.

Once, though, in another city, I spotted some kid trying to feed a breeding pair, stretching his hand out over the fence as far as he could, completely oblivious to both adults stretching their necks towards him and hissing as loud as they could. I wish I'd stopped to see how that went down.

Goose story #3: saw two girls lying in the grass and a canada goose slowly circling them, getting closer each turn. Came back the same way five minutes later, the girls were gone, the goose sat in their exact spot. Later, when I saw the missing persons flyers, I

RIP forums poster My Lovely Horse, silenced by the Goose overlords for having seen too much.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

One Swell Foop posted:

It's ok, the sweese are well-known for being neutral.

It's the gwan you have to look out for.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

For this to really work, the Western corn needs all that hair shaved.

Sure, until it crashes into a green pig I guess.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

JoelJoel posted:

Wait, people in this day and age still smear feces around their nether regions with paper? Install a bidet, you savages.

Why would you use a bidet when the three seashells method is far superior?

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
I once saw a guy beat a goose with a shovel. It was pretty rad.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Was this posted yet? Is my favorite "goose being a violent rear end in a top hat" video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMdhAFPWzFw

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Super Dan posted:

Why would you use a bidet when the three seashells method is far superior?

Just lol if you don't use the neck of a swan to wipe.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

ro5s posted:

Just lol if you don't use the neck of a swan to wipe.

One of the funniest books ever. Gargantua and Pantagruel. Francois Rabelais 1534

...Afterwards I wiped my tail with a hen, with a cock, with a pullet, with a calf's skin, with a hare, with a pigeon, with a cormorant, with an attorney's bag, with a montero, with a coif, with a falconer's lure. But, to conclude, I say and maintain, that of all torcheculs, arsewisps, bumfodders, tail-napkins, bunghole cleansers, and wipe-breeches, there is none in the world comparable to the neck of a goose, that is well downed, if you hold her head betwixt your legs. And believe me therein upon mine honour, for you will thereby feel in your nockhole a most wonderful pleasure, both in regard of the softness of the said down and of the temporate heat of the goose, which is easily communicated to the bum-gut and the rest of the inwards, in so far as to come even to the regions of the heart and brains. And think not that the felicity of the heroes and demigods in the Elysian fields consisteth either in their asphodel, ambrosia, or nectar, as our old women here used to say; but in this, according to my judgment, that they wipe their tails with the neck of a goose, holding her head betwixt their legs, and such is the opinion of Master John of Scotland, alias Scotus.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

mostlygray posted:

One of the funniest books ever. Gargantua and Pantagruel. Francois Rabelais 1534

...Afterwards I wiped my tail with a hen, with a cock, with a pullet, with a calf's skin, with a hare, with a pigeon, with a cormorant, with an attorney's bag, with a montero, with a coif, with a falconer's lure. But, to conclude, I say and maintain, that of all torcheculs, arsewisps, bumfodders, tail-napkins, bunghole cleansers, and wipe-breeches, there is none in the world comparable to the neck of a goose, that is well downed, if you hold her head betwixt your legs. And believe me therein upon mine honour, for you will thereby feel in your nockhole a most wonderful pleasure, both in regard of the softness of the said down and of the temporate heat of the goose, which is easily communicated to the bum-gut and the rest of the inwards, in so far as to come even to the regions of the heart and brains. And think not that the felicity of the heroes and demigods in the Elysian fields consisteth either in their asphodel, ambrosia, or nectar, as our old women here used to say; but in this, according to my judgment, that they wipe their tails with the neck of a goose, holding her head betwixt their legs, and such is the opinion of Master John of Scotland, alias Scotus.

This sounds like a good way to get your balls bit off.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Nuebot posted:

Should this monster mate with a cassowary, god help us all, Jurassic Park wouldn't even need to happen.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Kwyndig posted:

This sounds like a good way to get your balls bit off.

This sounds like a good way to duck up your sack

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

e:

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Now all I can think is what I would have done, which is to plan the exact same yearbook gag only to double cross her and have an unrelated quote.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://zippy.gfycat.com/OrderlySaltyGreatwhiteshark.mp4

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Don't see why that is funny. Maybe you are looking for rhe badass photo thread?

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

You know what is giving me a headache right now?

sigma 6
Nov 27, 2004

the mirror would do well to reflect further

Blind Sally posted:

The Canada Goose is loving hardcore.

It just straight up hates people.

It loves hurting people so much that it'll wait.

Doesn't matter who you are.

Or where you are.

Or, gently caress it, if you're even human.

They just love a fight.

Other birds, gently caress it.

Just loving drown them.

Even when they get their asses kicked.

They run away to fight another day.

:canada:

No... I'm not talking about the birds!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs1b8YWI1FM

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

LOL, owner was playing that joke where you film while they're waiting for you to take the picture.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

I read this less as a friendly hug and more of a "Oh yeah, we're friends, ain't we pal. Yeah, best buds. That's right, just keep smilin', stay cool as a cucumber and everyone can walk away from this today. There we go, pal, we're all smiles. Friends. For. Life."

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

bunnyofdoom posted:

Don't see why that is funny. Maybe you are looking for rhe badass photo thread?

You forgot to post a picture.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

How much FF hours do you think this person played so the birb learned the song? 200? 300? ; or, how many battles? 20,000,000? 30,000,000?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Thin Privilege posted:

How much FF hours do you think this person played so the birb learned the song? 200? 300? ; or, how many battles? 20,000,000? 30,000,000?

I'm preeeeetty suuuuuure they just taught it the song. Like, it didn't learn it by watching someone play hundreds of hours of FF.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Slime posted:

I'm preeeeetty suuuuuure they just taught it the song. Like, it didn't learn it by watching someone play hundreds of hours of FF.

I dunno...

E:

my friend posted:

A real life chocobo

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 13:48 on Aug 9, 2016

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

Slime posted:

If that were the case there would also be a bunch of videos of the bird singing other related snippets - a powerup noise, a certain battle sound, whatever. Not that I've played Final Fantasy, but if they had played the game enough for the bird to pick it up ambiently (they didn't), there would also be a dozen or two other related noises in its birdy bank.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Since the battle winning sound is the most frequent and recognizable sound I'm not surprised the bird learned it. Plus it's a very happy positive sound unlike monster noises or killing. /nerd

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

TIL birds distinguish and gravitate to "happy" sounds the same way we do

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Slime posted:

Actually, that bird holds the world record for speedrun completion of Final Fantasy 5.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Data Graham posted:

P sure they do, my old birds reproduced happy sounds but got sad at sad music (which I listened to cause I was goth)

E:when I was a goth teen and lived @ hone

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

RareAcumen posted:

Actually, that bird holds the world record for speedrun completion of Final Fantasy 5.

How many half chirps did he use

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Data Graham posted:

That's just empathy. Same thing that helps us understand bird emotions

• Locked thread