Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Snatch Duster posted:

You threatening me, you fuckboi?

I got a big ol' donkey dick to gently caress your rear end up with.

Like to see ya fuckass try.

Seriouisly seek help.

I've never had a beard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Snatch Duster whether you believe it or not we are your friends and we are concerned. There's no shame in admitting you need some support to get through whatever's bothering you.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Snatch Duster posted:

Aaaand Snatch Duster nails the Denver Allen cosplay.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Snatch Duster posted:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks for the new AV you nerds.

Haha you deserve it buddy.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Snatch Duster posted:

Excellent State of Georgia v Denver Allen cosplay.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Snatch Duster posted:

its almost like nerds that are really into cosplay are uncreative creeps that only want to ogle women safely from their computer chairs.

I haven't seen white knight levels of this magnitude in years!

You keep defending those poor helpless cosplay ladies, one of them is BOUND to sleep with you eventually.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Ahaha wait I thought Snatch Duster was taking the piss, but he's genuinely mad about this thread.

Goons gonna goon.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

Ahaha wait I thought Snatch Duster was taking the piss, but he's genuinely mad about this thread.

Goons gonna goon.

I would go back and try to find the original post of his meltdown, but I'm pretty sure it was like three months ago.

edit: Oh yeah, I forgot I can just click the question mark. Check out this rad post from January:

Snatch Duster posted:

Hi, I am a towering narcissist. Please peruse these photographs of me scantily dressed as an obscure character from nerdy piece of media that you never heard or seen of before.

But here's the real start of the meltdown I remember: (from April)

Snatch Duster posted:

If you like to have fun by dressing up as a fictional character, taking pictures and videos with random people for attention more often than once a year, I got news for you. That is the definition of HPD.

Congrats, on having a personality disorder. Maybe you should visit your local therapist.

Olive! has a new favorite as of 23:58 on Aug 8, 2016

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Picnic Princess posted:

I haven't seen white knight levels of this magnitude in years!

You keep defending those poor helpless cosplay ladies, one of them is BOUND to sleep with you eventually.

If he ever bothered to go to a con he'd realize that you'd have to be a true-blue grognard to treat any woman in cosplay--skimpy or no--with disrespect. Real life people are hard to objectify when you're not a loving psychopath (or emotionally stunted "nice guy").

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I don't want this whole page to be about Snooch Dusto so here are some COSPLAY PHOTOS

I'm having this problem with Imgur where I try to rehost several images there from other pages, but for some reason only the first one or two actually get uploaded? When I try to copy the direct link to the other images they still have their tumblr or deviantart or whatever the gently caress urls

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

:eyepop: you could polish a bowling ball on those abs

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Butt Ox posted:

I would go back and try to find the original post of his meltdown, but I'm pretty sure it was like three months ago.

edit: Oh yeah, I forgot I can just click the question mark. Check out this rad post from January:

But here's the real start of the meltdown I remember: (from April)
Wow yeah he's just diving straight in with the armchair psych diagnosis. Self-satisfied, preachy, condescending, massively hyperbolic: that is some high-grade pure uncut goon right there. Mmmmm yeah that is my poo poo. I'd say "bring back Helldump" but you know Snatch Duster and guys like him would just ruin it again.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Just fuckin block him like most reasonable people did and also stop talking about him so said reasonable people can stop seeing his name entirely.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Rough Lobster posted:

Just fuckin block him like most reasonable people did and also stop talking about him so said reasonable people can stop seeing his name entirely.

If you put someone on ignore, their posts still pop up, they're just censored.

It's still worth it for the peace of mind.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Snatch Duster posted:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
__________________________________/

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I have something really dirty to say about that cosplay but Snatch Duster won't let me.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Some Numbers posted:

If you put someone on ignore, their posts still pop up, they're just censored.

It's still worth it for the peace of mind.

The worst part is when people still quote the loving things in their entirety. :sigh:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Some lady cosplaying as red hair tina fay, most excellent.

Great seven of nine cosplay. I'll put my nine in her seven any day :gizz:

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/kFANuCD.png:nws:
Wowza! A near perfect T'Pol cosplay when she and Commander Charles 'Trip' Tucker III had to strip down when they were exposed to some sex drug on the show Enterprise.

Great cosplay for pikachu, jessie, and ash from pokeman. I wonder what adventures they'll get into next!

mmh mmh MMH! I love cosplay like this. I bet some of you found a new fetish.

Snatch Duster has a new favorite as of 01:03 on Aug 9, 2016

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

HardDisk posted:

The worst part is when people still quote the loving things in their entirety. :sigh:

Yeeeeeep. :sigh:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

You know way too much about Star Trek.

:aatrek:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

There's no better thread content than people complaining about people complaining about Snoot Duxxler!

Last post was heroes, here's the villains!

And ??? for the 8th

Olive! has a new favorite as of 01:43 on Aug 9, 2016

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
My fingers are armored and well read. What am I?

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I don't get it. Are you a cosplay decency warden?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Snatch is either a really tepid troll and you shouldn't encourage him, or he's genuinely mentally ill and you shouldn't encourage him.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Retro Futurist posted:

Snatch is either a really tepid troll and you shouldn't encourage him, or he's genuinely mentally ill and you shouldn't encourage him.

Good idea!

Deuteragonists!

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah

Guys I hate to break it to you but I think this one might be photoshopped.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Butt Ox posted:

There's no better thread content than people complaining about people complaining about Snoot Duxxler!

Last post was heroes, here's the villains!

Dang, Butt Ox, I like your Cat from Red Dwarf costume [/homestar]

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Can we move on from complaining about cosplay cheesecake to something more pressing like complaining about cosplaying as an obscure character from some dumb Japanese comic or video game that nobody but weeaboos can recognize?

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Scratch Monkey posted:

Can we move on from complaining about cosplay cheesecake to something more pressing like complaining about cosplaying as an obscure character from some dumb Japanese comic or video game that nobody but weeaboos can recognize?

Sure, as soon as you post the list of things you know so everyone is aware of the cultural references that its okay to get. Anything you personally dont recognise is obviously verboten.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It is sobering to see all the JoJo cosplay (I'm assuming it's JoJo) and realizing what a huge barrier to entry knowing every character is, especially after years of instantly recognizing superhero and video game and some anime cosplays. I mean I could just read all the JoJo stuff but :effort:

I like the costumes though. They look pretty and the people wearing them always seem like cooler people than your average anime cosplayer.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Lol if you don't skip 100% of text posts in PYF

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Here you can see me cosplaying as a terrible poster

Madmarker
Jan 7, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

It is sobering to see all the JoJo cosplay (I'm assuming it's JoJo) and realizing what a huge barrier to entry knowing every character is, especially after years of instantly recognizing superhero and video game and some anime cosplays. I mean I could just read all the JoJo stuff but :effort:

I like the costumes though. They look pretty and the people wearing them always seem like cooler people than your average anime cosplayer.

Jojo's is great, if you like bad rear end fights, horror movies, classic rock references and Vogueing like an Italian fashion model....than I have a series for you.

Oh and occasionally Clown Freddy Kreuger Grim Reapers that are also poo poo eating babies...it has that too:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Madmarker posted:

Clown Freddy Kreuger Grim Reapers that are also poo poo eating babies.

I have yet to hear a more apt descriptor of a Goon

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Props to Madmarker, the only other person to post a cosplay photo on this page!

Here for all the folks who think JoJo's is only buff dudes posing!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

These are for anybody who was unhappy about the lack of dudes in that last post!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Didn't recognize a single one but dick gun was pretty cool.

Madmarker
Jan 7, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

Didn't recognize a single one but dick gun was pretty cool.

Oh yeah, the cyborg flashlight nazi is another awesome JoJo's character.

JoJo cosplay is best cosplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/0PmMPP8.mp4

• Locked thread