Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

iospace posted:

https://twitter.com/Green_Footballs/status/762844494903422976

So they're forging records now, not to mention that this, even with the SSID redacted, is a MASSIVE HIPAA violation even if they were true.

EPIC does not create records in a Word format.

No doctor wrote this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Karl Sharks posted:

i'm the nwo boob

I would have thought TNA

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

I would have thought TNA

Hollywood Hillary

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
Can we get an updated list of all the dumb poo poo Trump has done since the general started please

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

I'm really looking forward to watching how Branco evolves his Hillary caricature over the next eight years.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Zeroisanumber posted:

EPIC does not create records in a Word format.

No doctor wrote this.

drat, he deleted that tweet.

For prosperity: https://twitter.com/Green_Footballs/status/762857705182670849

e: what I was going to say that I have a little experience in health insurance. HIPAA is /serious business/, and violating it is essentially a death sentence.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mad.radhu posted:

Can we get an updated list of all the dumb poo poo Trump has done since the general started please

closest thing i've found:

Gyges posted:

Candidate Trump has so far, off the top of my head, had news cycles of beef with
  • The Pope
  • Key members of his own party
  • Fire Marshals
  • The grieving parents of a war hero
  • A war hero
  • A baby
  • The media
  • Mexican-Americans
  • Mexican-Mexicans
  • Muslims
  • Women who Roger Ailes sexually assaulted/harassed
  • A handicapped reporter
  • Fox News
  • The State of Iowa
  • Seventh Day Adventists
  • China
  • NATO
  • Japan
  • Korea
  • A Federal Judge
  • Univision
  • Virtually all print media
  • Iran
  • The Club For Growth
  • The wives of his opponents
  • Ted Cruz's father
  • Ruth Bader Ginsburg
  • John Roberts
  • The podium in the oval office. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/673667868261752833

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Yeah maybe have an "end the world" button isn't such a great idea.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

remusclaw posted:

I know there has been speculation on the identity of Joementum. So I was just listening the the 538 podcast, and Nate Silver is on vacation. Someone said Joementum also was taking a break from posting here. Have any of you seen them in the same place at the same time!!! It can't be a coincidence!!!

He's been in the D&DCHAT thread.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Yinlock posted:

Hahaha I love the "@jihadwatchRS" reaction, like that's a respected source that's sure to approach this matter with any caution whatsoever.

I'm surprised one of them had the balls and complete lack of morality to start pushing the "Khan = Terrorist" angle.

It shows how effective the Khans were at revealing the not-exactly-hidden bigotry of the Republican party that Trump has exacerbated, because in the minds of Trump supporters they can't just be a Muslim family offended by Trump's rhetoric in light of their son's sacrifice - no, any Muslim that opposes them ultimately has to be a terrorist. For some of course it's as simple as every Muslim (or person different than themselves) being The Enemy, but the rest who put on enough of a public face to claim things like Trump's Muslim ban isn't bigotry or Hispanic-Americans should support Trump because The Wall is only to keep out illegal immigrants all give up their pretenses eventually when pressed.

I hope the Republican party never successfully returns to dog whistles and insinuations. It's so much easier when they're this blatant.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Boosted_C5 posted:

The outrage over Trump not taking poo poo from that a-hole who had never met the man or had anything said about him by Trump is bizarre coming from Republicans.

The guy was and is a propaganda stooge who was chosen specifically because he ticked off a few choice demographics, namely Muslim and parent of deceased serviceman, and was willing to bash Trump.

And Trump frankly took it easy on the guy and his wife considering (a) how hard he usually fires back at people who attack him and (b) how nasty the guy was spewing venom at Trump.

Not to mention we now know what frauds the both of them are. The wife dressed up for show, there are photos of her at D.C. gatherings dressed like a westerner, and the father is a lunatic religious nut who thinks Allah is making Trump fall behind in the polls and who makes his living getting foreigners citizenship, i.e. he has a direct financial incentive to bash Trump.

I expect Democrats to continue to make hay out of it. I would to if I was on the flip side. It works with their voters, and the media will happily help. But Republicans? GMAFB.

You know he probably would stand to make a lot more business and charge higher rates if Trump did clamp down on legal immigration, right?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Boosted_C5 posted:

The outrage over Trump not taking poo poo from that a-hole who had never met the man or had anything said about him by Trump is bizarre coming from Republicans.

The guy was and is a propaganda stooge who was chosen specifically because he ticked off a few choice demographics, namely Muslim and parent of deceased serviceman, and was willing to bash Trump.

And Trump frankly took it easy on the guy and his wife considering (a) how hard he usually fires back at people who attack him and (b) how nasty the guy was spewing venom at Trump.

Not to mention we now know what frauds the both of them are. The wife dressed up for show, there are photos of her at D.C. gatherings dressed like a westerner, and the father is a lunatic religious nut who thinks Allah is making Trump fall behind in the polls and who makes his living getting foreigners citizenship, i.e. he has a direct financial incentive to bash Trump.

I expect Democrats to continue to make hay out of it. I would to if I was on the flip side. It works with their voters, and the media will happily help. But Republicans? GMAFB.

boosted can you please answer my question from earlier? The other trump boy did and was v. honest and I respect him for it. This is a safe place.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
I thought Trumpists thought foreigners were okay when they went through the legal process. My mistake.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dolash posted:

It shows how effective the Khans were at revealing the not-exactly-hidden bigotry of the Republican party that Trump has exacerbated, because in the minds of Trump supporters they can't just be a Muslim family offended by Trump's rhetoric in light of their son's sacrifice - no, any Muslim that opposes them ultimately has to be a terrorist. For some of course it's as simple as every Muslim (or person different than themselves) being The Enemy, but the rest who put on enough of a public face to claim things like Trump's Muslim ban isn't bigotry or Hispanic-Americans should support Trump because The Wall is only to keep out illegal immigrants all give up their pretenses eventually when pressed.

I hope the Republican party never successfully returns to dog whistles and insinuations. It's so much easier when they're this blatant.

Now that they've gone all-or-nothing the party seems to be split between backing off and doubling down super hard with nothing in-between.

It does help separate the genuinely misinformed from the total shitheads as well. A win for everyone except the shitheads :toot:

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

bottom right corner

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lycus posted:

I thought Trumpists thought foreigners were okay when they went through the legal process. My mistake.

Kind of a trick answer, because to them there are no legal foreigners they are all swarthy fence-jumpers here to steal our jobs.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Phobophilia posted:

bottom right corner

washington loves moms

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

remusclaw posted:

I know there has been speculation on the identity of Joementum. So I was just listening the the 538 podcast, and Nate Silver is on vacation. Someone said Joementum also was taking a break from posting here. Have any of you seen them in the same place at the same time!!! It can't be a coincidence!!!

Wear any hat, Joementum.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
https://twitter.com/_AltRight_Anew/status/762718618249367552

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

iospace posted:

drat, he deleted that tweet.

For prosperity: https://twitter.com/Green_Footballs/status/762857705182670849

e: what I was going to say that I have a little experience in health insurance. HIPAA is /serious business/, and violating it is essentially a death sentence.

I'm the guy who thinks medical records would be primarily filed by middle name

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
I am legit surprised trump hasn't said poo poo about Canadians yet

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Yinlock posted:

closest thing i've found:

This list is missing the entirety of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania as well as Mayor Bloomberg. I'm sure it's missing other stuff too but frankly, I don't think even massive books written about this election will be able to contain everything that he has done.

Edit: Off the top of my head, you can include John Oliver and Seth Meyers if you don't consider them "media" since they're comedians. Again, it is an incredibly difficult task to catalog all of his feuds since last year.

Nichael fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Aug 9, 2016

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
So I guess that Longroom site has decided to start unskewing headlines too

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Boosted_C5 posted:

The wife dressed up for show, there are photos of her at D.C. gatherings dressed like a westerner

hey boosted, sometimes i wear a yarmulke, but most of the time i don't. am i western enough to vote?

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

pig slut lisa posted:

hey boosted, sometimes i wear a yarmulke, but most of the time i don't. am i western enough to vote?

just make sure you wear your sheriff's badge so he can keep an eye on you

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

Yinlock posted:

I know "accuse the liberals of doing the exact thing you're doing" is an old right-wing tactic but it's just weird how effective it is sometimes.

But Trump hasn't accused Clinton of giving millions of dollars to NAMBLA? :confused:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Why does well known idiot-fuckhead joe scarborough use a pic of rfk for his twitter avatar instead of his own retarded face and moron hair?

Lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

bunnyofdoom posted:

I am legit surprised trump hasn't said poo poo about Canadians yet

he did question cruz's eligibility

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/TwitterMoments/status/762859554795249664

The Bushes get dumber every generation.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/762862287048716290

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
let us offer our power to vilerat's dragon familiar so it can break through the dimensions to this world

then it can tell us what really happened at benghazi

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
didnt u watch the movie?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Where the hell is Joe.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I am concerned about joe and h5n1. Also where is the "ways to win" chart from? I wanna laugh

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
isn't he like in his late 30s he might have died of old age

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Consummate Professional posted:

I am concerned about joe and h5n1. Also where is the "ways to win" chart from? I wanna laugh

H5N1 popped up earlier today. Joe is somewhere.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

If he wants a future career, wouldn't it make more sense to not explicitly endorse or come out against Trump? This move made no sense.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Consummate Professional posted:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

scroll down a bit

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

God bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/762870236768940032

The more his claimed net worth is more than the estimated, the more I expect it to be hammered till tax release.

• Locked thread