Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

oh no wait the binary race programmed a plain looking woman that totally seduced him even though he was slamming rear end all over the galaxy, so who knows

Minuet, who was practically deformed, but she spoke fluent French so he wanted up in that slizz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Also later that alien cave baby mined his memory for an image of his one true love and that's when the jig was up, because it was Minuet. He really had some balls talking down to Broccoli about using the holodeck for pussy.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Also the alien cave baby was that kid from Dream On, who I haven't since like 1992 so I'm guessing he's pulling favors at the bus stop for an eyeful of hep-C.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
God bless Hollywood.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Yes, the fall of Brian Benben was tragic.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Nah, Brian Benben has Private Practice money. I'm not worried about him.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I laugh every drat time I think of that noodley fingered alien fuccboi transforming all "my name is Barash"

:riker: you'll always be Jean-Luc to me.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
This is all very touching kid, but next week I'm supposed to bang what is clearly a woman from the androgynous planet. Laters!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Probably one of the last things ol' Gene ever saw.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Keiko it's the worst human being in Star Trek that isn't an admiral in star fleet

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

shadow puppet of a posted:

Why did he get sucked into that giant black hole navel of hers?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

shadow puppet of a posted:

It's how he got the idea for the holodeck.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
An Asian girl with blue eyes? Wasn't that the plot to Big Trouble in Little China?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Wait no green.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

Keiko it's the worst human being in Star Trek that isn't an admiral in star fleet

I tried to find a hole in this argument and I can't. Even Kodos wasn't that bad a guy in the end.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Keiko/Cake Hole/'K ho/Seiko with a K/Mrs. Miles O'Brien/Bikini Botanist should have actually divorced Miles late in the show. They could have done divorced dad weekend visitation subplots and shown Miles trying to date again only to give up and have Rom install a holosuite in his quarters. He could also drunk dial subspace call that Cardassian Scientist woman and she'd be embarrassed as gently caress for him. Have him and Odo fumble through their bad relationship plots together, but show that Miles never knew women, he only knew Keiko which was no help when alone again.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I wonder what it says about Data, considering he introduced them to eachother.

I presume it was to make O'Brien suffer even more than before as a social experiment.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Nevermind

Automatic Slim fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Apr 22, 2022

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

also i think a lot of us have that friend who's fun as hell to hang out with but the second his wife shows up she bitches him out and he totally shuts down and gives you that "i'd love to keep partying but what can i do" face and we're all bummed because god drat steve was a fuckin riot before he married that bipolar piece of poo poo

This is why y'all are idiots if you marry women. I go over to my buddy's house and his husband gets home and all I hear is "hey I brought pizza, who's up for a threesome?"

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Riker would understand.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Yea, I'm sure Riker dragging around his androgyne life-mate around would be raucous fun 24/7.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Well not that mushroom headed bitch.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

"I don't need your fantasy women Q!"

He sure doesn't :heysexy:

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

people have this weird obsessive hate for Keiko and it's not nearly as funny as they think it is

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I don't remember the episode where Keiko was a crazed mummy.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

criscodisco posted:

This is why y'all are idiots if you marry women. I go over to my buddy's house and his husband gets home and all I hear is "hey I brought pizza, who's up for a threesome?"

Being gay isn't a choice- unfortunately.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Well not for gay people, at least.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
But if I chose to be gay then I'd be a gay person for whom it was a choice.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Germstore posted:

Nah, then you'd just be a tumblr

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Germstore posted:

The Kogayashi Maru

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

criscodisco posted:

I don't remember the episode where Keiko was a crazed mummy.

Guest starring Steve Coogan.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

also i think a lot of us have that friend who's fun as hell to hang out with but the second his wife shows up she bitches him out and he totally shuts down and gives you that "i'd love to keep partying but what can i do" face and we're all bummed because god drat steve was a fuckin riot before he married that bipolar piece of poo poo

what's it like living in a sitcom

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

criscodisco posted:

You're in the GBS Star Trek thread. No one here is getting married to anyone of any gender, unless it's one of those sad Trekkie weddings where the couple are dressed like Klingons and the ring bearer is a dog.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

this year in weddings; casual blackface is IN

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Why even have a Star Trek wedding if you're not going to bother having Data Cake?

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Big Mean Jerk posted:

this year in weddings; casual blackface is IN

Somehow these two talking about defeating all of the gods with the power of their hearts doesn't seem that convincing.

I don't even see Var'Hama candles and they are cutting that cake without a Bat'leth.

Filthy Pahtaks probably don't even have a Tawi'Yan or Ma'Stakas.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
With peptide frosting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

criscodisco posted:

With peptide frosting?

Mint frosting you pleb.