Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
I'm naming my firstborn esports tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
get biupilmɒej under it

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

sleppy posted:

I'm more confused why the proportions are all off on something you can literally just google search and then transfer. Your brother owns a tattoo shop and this is the best he can do for you?

Was he just looking at it on a phone while he was doing it or something?

idk what you're on about, I'm a huge fan of biupilmeat

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
I bet the paper template looks exactly like that; it's at an angle and on a round body part so it seems distorted

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

NTT posted:

I bet the paper template looks exactly like that; it's at an angle and on a round body part so it seems distorted

I can't even work out what part of the body it's tattooed on, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Jeza posted:

I can't even work out what part of the body it's tattooed on, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.

It's very clearly a bicep.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

"when I flex it chokes" *flexes a lot*

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
No it's on his thigh those are pubes in the corner

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

Buck Turgidson posted:

I'm naming my firstborn esports tattoo

csgolounge already purchased the naming rights to my first born to clear my debt. Guess I hosed up on that one.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

biupilmeat

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

Played a random ESEA game against some 2k viewer German streamer. He sucked really hard, but so did our random 5th, so we drew. I don't understand German but when we tuned in afterwards I heard a bunch of good poo poo like cheater and aimlock.

WhatDo
Nov 22, 2012

Jeza posted:

Played a random ESEA game against some 2k viewer German streamer. He sucked really hard, but so did our random 5th, so we drew. I don't understand German but when we tuned in afterwards I heard a bunch of good poo poo like cheater and aimlock.

Sounds like he was discussing how to tweak the aimlock on his hacks

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Jeza posted:

What was his name because the only German streamer I know is Trilluxe and he's extremely chill

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

Katana Gomai posted:

What was his name because the only German streamer I know is Trilluxe and he's extremely chill

bibaboy

e:he's on the top of the esea streamer list right now.

Jeza fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Aug 7, 2016

Thom ZombieForm
Oct 29, 2010

I will eat you alive
I will eat you alive
I will eat you alive
Since I've installed Windows 10 anniversary patch, it feels like there is an ever the slightest delay in game. It doesn't feel like graphical lag, and I still score my shots like I have, but I notice when I kill someone someone a delay in the notification in the upper right of the kill, and it all feels a bit off. Maybe I am going crazy

EDIT: reading this https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/4w0hmi/windows_10_anniversary_update_causes_input_delay

my dvr is off tho, will report back with more intel

Thom ZombieForm fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Aug 7, 2016

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

Jeza posted:

bibaboy

envyyy

i would love to clown on that dude

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Jeza posted:

bibaboy

e:he's on the top of the esea streamer list right now.

Holy poo poo that's a person? I played against a few kids in a BIBABOYS Steam group but I thought that was just our answer to DINOSOWER

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
3 mm ties in a row...

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

mods, name change please

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Ozmiander posted:

mods, name change please

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
My game glitched out tonight. I've never seen anything like it.

http://plays.tv/s/KuUlq1Eppm62

stump collector
May 28, 2007
here's a big glitch: casual servers

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I don't know what hell would be other than 10v10 dust 2.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Ozmiander posted:

mods, name change please

stump collector
May 28, 2007

gigawhite posted:

I don't know what hell would be other than 10v10 dust 2.

he got mowed down by a CT wearing T clothing

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Well after like a week or so playing the odd esea game, the matchfinder is pretty slow and I have scumbag smurf accounts to go with my main for matchmaking, I'd have to say its a way better experience. People have to shut up when dead, they might start to bitch at each other a little faster than in mm but in general everyone is always doing their best to communicate useful information and make coordinated plays and they mostly leave last round drama in the last round. That alone makes it like different game. The servers also feel better at 128 tick which is a strange experience. Mostly my 128 tick experiences have been in community dm where you don't really feel it but stutter stepping just feels a million times sharper. And I haven't seen anyone remotely dodgy, a bunch of super sharp players who could rail my slow brain with only the smallest of tells but its all been coherent as to why they knew where I was and what the mistake was and why what they did was clever on top of the aim. I highly recommend it. I never really even got tempted to go squash novas and mgs after losing.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Ozmiander posted:

mods, name change please

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
jesus christ the USP is insane once you learn to just relax and line up headshots with it on pistol round

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Pomp posted:

jesus christ the USP is insane once you learn to just relax and line up headshots with it on pistol round

Yuuuup. Getting fade-away headshots with it is just so sexy.

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
the usp is either totally devastating if you hit the headshots or completely useless if you don't, there is no in between

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
The P2k is also really good

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Pistol rounds I'd rather have the p2k just for ammo because spamming smoke or whatever is a dumb idea with an usp but save rounds I think the usp is miles ahead. Given pistols are more winnable I go with the p2k.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
p2k is a phenomenal gun. I don't feel the same about using a USP vs. P2K in a save round because I just prefer the firing rate of the p2k.

bring back de_prodigy

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I've switched to the p2k and a4 with no regrets

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Photex posted:

I've switched to the p2k and a4 with no regrets

same for the most part. Some times I miss the a1s, but overall the extra rounds (30 extra total I think?) come in handy often for the sites I hold. I typically try to get sites where I'll have a good choke point I can smoke and spam a bit. p2k vs USP was a no brainer for me, I'm bad with the usp, and can 2-3 tap the p2k and get kills all day.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

MF_James posted:

same for the most part. Some times I miss the a1s, but overall the extra rounds (30 extra total I think?) come in handy often for the sites I hold. I typically try to get sites where I'll have a good choke point I can smoke and spam a bit. p2k vs USP was a no brainer for me, I'm bad with the usp, and can 2-3 tap the p2k and get kills all day.

its 60 for m4a1 and 120 for m4a4. i'd like to see the m4a1 bumped to 80 total

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

exethan posted:

its 60 for m4a1 and 120 for m4a4. i'd like to see the m4a1 bumped to 80 total

Ah yeah I wasn't counting the whole extra mag ( I was thinking you got 60 in the bank with the a4 but it's 90)

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

A4 feels a lot better long range than it did pre patch, I couldn't hit taps accurately enough before

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I'm getting fat lou's name tattooed on my forehead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

The other thing I found with the a1 was it didn't fire fast enough. So like when my initial bullet didn't hit with the a4 that's fine they're going to get hit by the next one and get slowed and melted but with the a1 some of the time people could skate away. Its a super marginal difference obviously.