Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Boosted_C5 posted:

What the hell.

I do a little yardwork and this thread explodes.

People are making a big deal out of that and trying to argue that Trump literally called for Hillary to be shot?

LOL.

Why is the left so deranged when their candidate is winning right now by a lot?

explain what he meant for all us clouded by liberalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Boosted_C5 posted:

What the hell.

I do a little yardwork and this thread explodes.

People are making a big deal out of that and trying to argue that Trump literally called for Hillary to be shot?

LOL.

Why is the left so deranged when their candidate is winning right now by a lot?

A lot of people are saying that it was a clear cut call for an assassination attempt. Many people, very high up but who don't want to be named, have come up to me and said, "EHF, look I've been in the business of analyzing assassination attempt threats for years and this is as flagrant as it gets. I can't come forward, so I need you to" so I tell you guys, this is what I'm hearing. This is who I'm hearing it from. Is it true? Well, we'll see.

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Boosted_C5 posted:

He literally called for Hillary to be shot.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

powerofrecall posted:

Specifically after she becomes president.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Trump was speaking directly to those of us who are the NRA.

I interpreted his statement as being that we could use our second amendment rights to forcefully defend ourselves against any confiscation attempt. Which is 100% moral and just.

And if you're going to interpret his statement as actually being an order to go kill a public official, I'm not sure how you make the leap to Hillary when he was talking about her SCOTUS picks getting onto the court. But he wasn't calling for us to kill judges either.

He signaled that he stands behind us and understands exactly where we are coming from. We WILL meet any attempt to disarm us with force.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Is Boosted as IK some sort of Vault Experiment

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sir Tonk posted:

You like Baylor, right? Their coach endorsed me!

I'm gonna rape this country like a Baylor football player.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Boosted_C5 posted:

I interpreted his statement as being that we could use our second amendment rights to forcefully defend ourselves against any confiscation attempt. Which is 100% moral and just.

And if you're going to interpret his statement as actually being an order to go kill a public official, I'm not sure how you make the leap to Hillary when he was talking about her SCOTUS picks getting onto the court. But he wasn't calling for us to kill judges either.

He signaled that he stands behind us and understands exactly where we are coming from. We WILL meet any attempt to disarm us with force.

lol

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Boosted_C5 posted:

And if you're going to interpret his statement as actually being an order to go kill a public official, I'm not sure how you make the leap to Hillary when he was talking about her SCOTUS picks getting onto the court. Nut he wasn't calling for us to kill judges either.

I mean you wont. But theoretically I could see some gun owners resisting

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Internet Webguy posted:

I'm pretty sure most of us will be fine, but I'm starting to get concerned about Baloogan's safety.

Be well, drunken sewer man.

Stay safe sewer poster-ghost

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Man too cowed by wife to say maga irl vows heroic stand against the entire government

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Boosted_C5 posted:

lol yeah, so was Palin

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Boosted_C5 posted:

you are special

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

No honey I said magma. Volcanoes are great!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan's gonna be even more drunk depressed tonight when he skims the Trump speech earlier and sees all the Putin fellatio in it

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

powerofrecall posted:

No, he did not.

"“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks [pause] although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”

I guess if you want to be a lunatic and argue that Trump wants assassinations you could argue he wants us second amendment people to take out those judges. But he doesn't.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Boosted_C5 posted:

Drumpf was speaking directly to those of us who are the NRA.

He and his spokespeople have come out with several explanations clarifying his speech, and that was not one of them.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Boosted_C5 posted:

would you resist if they amended the constitution and repealed the 2nd amendment?

you support the law and order candidate after all, would you not follow the law in an orderly fashion?

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Boosted_C5 posted:

So you'll defend your gun stash from imaginary government stormtroopers, but you won't even wear a hat.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Boosted_C5 posted:

This is sad. It's a weird disconnect to go from "Ha no one's saying kill Hillary. That's crazy. BUT WE WILL MURDER WHOEVER COMES FOR OUR GUNS! IT'S MORAL AND JUST"

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Boosted_C5 posted:

No, he did not.

"“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks [pause] although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”

I guess if you want to be a lunatic and argue that Trump wants assassinations you could argue he wants us second amendment people to take out those judges. But he doesn't.

"if she gets elected, kill her before she can put any judges on the SC"

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Of course he is not asking for people to murder Hillary, that's just ridiculous.

He is just asking people to openly and violently revolt if he would lose.

THAT'S SO MUCH BETTER YOU GUYS

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Wear the hat Boosted.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

zoux posted:

No honey I said magma. Volcanoes are great!

lol

A New Dad
Nov 10, 2012

I SHOULD FUCK OFF BACK TO C-SPAM

Boosted_C5 posted:

So if, via due process of law, the constitution were to be altered so that the 2nd amendment was revoked and all guns outlawed, you'd still find violence against government officials enforcing the law as is their duty (regardless of if they agree with the law or not) to be both moral and just?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Boosted_C5 posted:

i always forget about the global left's agenda to confiscate all fire arms. you would think they would mention it at the meetings or in the newsletters but I guess it's part of that super secret policy agendas even hard core liberals are excluded from

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Boosted_C5 posted:

So, vote from the rooftops with your "unified political power", not at the ballot box, and not their official spin. Got it.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Boosted_C5 posted:

Ah, so you support the assassination of public officials attempting to enforce validly enacted laws.

Thanks for clarifying.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Boosted_C5 posted:

yikes this is getting sad

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/JDiamond1/status/763158326653882368

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Pander posted:

He and his spokespeople have come out with several explanations clarifying his speech, and that was not one of them.

it's one of the more awful ones too because this one still involves violence

if it's suspected you just made a call for violence, don't say "oh no i didn't mean assassination, just meant that people should revolt if they don't want to obey the law, much better"

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Boosted_C5 posted:

You would hand all your guns right over

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Karl Sharks posted:

would you resist if they amended the constitution and repealed the 2nd amendment?

Yes.

Amending the constitution to strip millions of Americans of their rights would be horrific. I pray such a tragedy never comes to pass.

Only someone truly evil and despicable would support something like that.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
If I was Paul manafort right now I would just lock trump up in one of those $10,000/night hotel rooms

twice a day, he will read prepared statements and will be allowed no more unsupervised contact with a crowd nor the media

and hope maybe some dnc email poo poo sinks clinton

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Boosted_C5 posted:

so really it's a masturbation fantasy, so we shouldn't hold it against him, just being dirty talk in the heat of the moment?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
You call for one assassination, and the thread loses its mind. Gosh.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Bholder posted:

Of course he is not asking for people to murder Hillary, that's just ridiculous.

He is just asking people to openly and violently revolt if he would lose.

THAT'S SO MUCH BETTER YOU GUYS

Yeah I think the takeaway here is that the Trump camp's officia explanation was bullshit even to his supporters.

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

Boosted_C5 posted:

Not meant as praise but your spin is more convincing than the official one.

How is Jason Miller and any of Trump's surrogates less component than an internet forums poster who won't even wear the hat?

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Boosted_C5 posted:

Yes.

Amending the constitution to strip millions of Americans of their rights would be horrific. I pray such a tragedy never comes to pass.

It would turn America into Australia. Or Great Britain.

the horror

unimaginable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Boosted_C5 posted:

Yes.

You would not resist in any way, shape, or form.

• Locked thread