Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
mini bewear is kinda creepy looking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

mini bewear is kinda creepy looking

so's your face!!!!!

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

bewear's line and the sun box legendary are the only pokemon they've shown from gen 7 that aren't great

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i want to hug and pet the mini-bear and then get crushed by a hug when it evolves

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.

mandatory lesbian posted:

i want to hug and pet the mini-bear and then get crushed by a hug when it evolves

Same, though Baby Bewear hates being touched so I will make sure it's okay to hug it first

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

It boggles my mind that there are some Pokemon fans that don't like all 800+ Pokemon, including formes. I think I'll make it a rule in the new thread that only true Pokemon fans can post in these threads.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
That should be the rule to post in any thread, though everyone should be allotted one pokemon to hate. It must be for mechanical reasons though.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i love pokemon but i can't muster much more then apathy towards muk, sorry if this makes me not a true fan

also most middle evolutions are kinda meh, tho dewott and braixen are gang-busters

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Countblanc posted:

That should be the rule to post in any thread, though everyone should be allotted one pokemon to hate. It must be for mechanical reasons though.

well ?? care to share ??

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
You can't limit me to hating one pokemon for mechanical reasons. There are too many that are complete assholes.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
heatran is rude and I hate him

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

enough of this negativity, let's talk about favorites. I'll start

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Help what do I even do after beating the champion in X other than catch Zygarde and fart around the battle maison?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

my least favorite pokemon to fight or use is landorus-t. thank you

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Bakalakadaka posted:

Help what do I even do after beating the champion in X other than catch Zygarde and fart around the battle maison?

there's a side quest with looker in the big not paris city and you can fight your rival

that's it

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Bakalakadaka posted:

Become the most stylish person in Lumiose City and help a detective. Ride on a train, collect all the mega stones, and go on a safari.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Manatee Cannon posted:

enough of this negativity, let's talk about favorites. I'll start

I'm sorry but you can't post about Battle B-Daman in this thread

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
No hate, let's post our favorite music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJZPW9aEEgk this is a good tune that puts me back in my youth beating the entire Elite 4 while sitting in the can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxk9DqdYsJ4 this is a good tune when you fight the strongest pokemon master ever; you a couple of years before you played Silver

And that's it because I didn't play anything else until XY and I cannot for the life of me remember any music for that game

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
my fav music is the pokerap

alternatively, that one song from the first movie soundtrack about brothers

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

so thundurus and tornadus are obviously brothers (very close in age, maybe twins) but what about landorus. dad ?? older brother ??

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
ash died in that movie, has any movie past that been able to beat that

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

The other day I used Spore on a Heatran and he went to sleep but never closed his eyes.
T'was scary.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lucario's favorite bone:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

oddium posted:

well ?? care to share ??

gliscor

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

oddium posted:

my least favorite pokemon to fight or use is landorus-t. thank you

you stole mine

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

we're not so different...

Sade
Aug 3, 2009

Can't touch this.
No really, you can't

Bakalakadaka posted:

Start breeding your competitive team. Start working on your living pokedex.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Calaveron posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJZPW9aEEgk this is a good tune that puts me back in my youth beating the entire Elite 4 while sitting in the can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxk9DqdYsJ4 this is a good tune when you fight the strongest pokemon master ever; you a couple of years before you played Silver

And that's it because I didn't play anything else until XY and I cannot for the life of me remember any music for that game

I thought for sure you were going to post the best elite four theme

👏or👏as👏needed👏more👏claps👏

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Calaveron posted:

I like Cynthia's theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXefFHRgyE0

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Raserys posted:

I thought for sure you were going to post the best elite four theme

👏or👏as👏needed👏more👏claps👏

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Hardcordion posted:

They gave Lucario bone rush for some reason. That poo poo belongs to Marowak and to a lesser extent Mandibuzz. He doesn't even carry a bone!

*consults Bulbapedia*

hmm, says here Marowak and Mandibuzz never used Bone Rush in the anime... but SEVEN Lucario have... I'm just saying, if it was theirs, why weren't they usin' it

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Tired Moritz posted:

heatran is rude and I hate him

False

Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

Hey, man, I distinctly remember this being an episode of Spongebob. :colbert:

I was cleaning my room today and found an unredeemed Darkrai code. Who wants it?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
If Ditto can't breed with itself, how are there more Dittos

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

what is heatran supposed to be anyway

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

a lava dome

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

pik_d posted:

If Ditto can't breed with itself, how are there more Dittos

Mitosis

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Dabir posted:

*consults Bulbapedia*

hmm, says here Marowak and Mandibuzz never used Bone Rush in the anime... but SEVEN Lucario have... I'm just saying, if it was theirs, why weren't they usin' it

Neither Marowak or Mandibuzz were prominent characters in the anime.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Actually all dittos once comprised the primordial population of mew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Best pokemon song cause of how ridiculous it is; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-6JV-M8oxE

Manatee Cannon posted:

what is heatran supposed to be anyway

Garbage

• Locked thread