Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Hardcordion posted:

Idiot by courtesy of Lowtax:

I think number one applies to 100% of American women, just saying.

The Maasai in Tanzania have cellphones. The Amish use cellphones. Everyone has cellphones. Is this person an 80 year old man from the early 90s?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Aesop Poprock posted:

Is this person an 80 year old bitter virgin from the early 90s?

Yes.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Pretty sure that if it's obvious that you're a tourist, they wont give a poo poo about your tattoos (other than some odd looks and talking about you behind your back).

They'd talk about you behind your back even if you don't have tattoos.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
I don't have a large number of friends, in fact, I do not accept some. In addition I've erased some over time, due to unacceptable behaviors...I'm happy to have you because you are among my friends. Now I am going to see who will take the time to read this post until the end. I'm curious to see who takes care of the bond that we have. Thank you for being a part of my life. Please do not 'share'. This is a little test, just to see who reads and those who share only without reading! If you read everything, select "like" and then copy and paste this to your profile, so I can put a comment. Then comment your favorite flavor of ice cream under my post.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Lamech posted:

I don't have a large number of friends, in fact, I do not accept some. In addition I've erased some over time, due to unacceptable behaviors...I'm happy to have you because you are among my friends. Now I am going to see who will take the time to read this post until the end. I'm curious to see who takes care of the bond that we have. Thank you for being a part of my life. Please do not 'share'. This is a little test, just to see who reads and those who share only without reading! If you read everything, select "like" and then copy and paste this to your profile, so I can put a comment. Then comment your favorite flavor of ice cream under my post.

Source your quotes.

Not that this one is funny enough to actually try and track down.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Lamech posted:

I get this kind of thing on my feed all the time and it drives me crazy. I mean, how much more desperate and transparent can a plea for attention get? The favorite ice cream flavor is a new one, though. Usually you're supposed to comment with your favorite memory together or how you met, though I guess you get more replies if they only have to write down one word.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Oh my Goooooood

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Ularg posted:

Oh my Goooooood

:qq: Anyone who doesn't find me attractive is a fat whore.
This poo poo drives me crazy but I can't help but eat it up. These dudes are so pointlessly angry

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

china bot posted:

i'm a bad poster

You're in good company in this thread, friend

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
Having a fetish for Ethiopian women is hilariously specific.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Is IAMA supposed to be read as "I am a"

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

hyperhazard posted:

It's probably the only country in Africa he knows the name of, and then only because of internet edgelord jokes about how they're all starving.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

hyperhazard posted:

Well, Ethiopians are a distinct ethnic group (it's a little more complicated than that, but humor me). What's weird is that he's even heard of Ethiopia

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Pretty sure that if it's obvious that you're a tourist, they wont give a poo poo about your tattoos (other than some odd looks and talking about you behind your back).

One of the people I studied abroad in Japan with had lots of tattoos and piercings. She still went to a hot spring with her host family. Sure, she got stared at by the other ladies there, but she's a ginger, so that would have happened without tattoos and piercings.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Thanks, imgur.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Scientific racism is making a comeback.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Your Computer posted:

Thanks, imgur.

Just so everyone knows, this is the data that the infographic cites. Let me know if you find anything matching what that infographic says, I certainly haven't so far. Note that you should always follow the source of every single one of these images, I haven't ever really seen one that uses correct information.

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005
This dude spams this garbage every day but this is the first in awhile that made me laugh.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
Ok, that Muhammad/Phelps picture tripped something in me. gently caress that guy.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Funny how they go "Victims wouldn't just incorrectly give out a race" when places like New York City has a larger amount of Black citizens being suspects but more Whites being charged/arrested.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Ularg posted:

Funny how they go "Victims wouldn't just incorrectly give out a race" when places like New York City has a larger amount of Black citizens being suspects but more Whites being charged/arrested.

I seem to recall that when white commit that class of crime the victim tends to be someone who will, in fact, lie to the authorities out of stockholm syndrome or plain fear. This tendency is exacerbated by the fact that white do get away with these, and will use that fact to put more fear into the victim and any witnesses to keep quiet.

This is just a thing I read on the internets, so I hope someone with actual scientific knowledge of this can help.

Vanellope
Mar 26, 2015

I've just got pixlexia, okay?

Yep, my friends both have tattoos and they went to hot springs when they visited Japan no problem. Everyone was staring at them but that would have happened regardless since one of them is a 6'4" ginger and he kinda stands out anyway.

They were asked to cover their tattoos with tape in a public bath though.

Anyway, the MGTOW sub is still... fascinating

quote:

Finally someone said it, what I've been thinking for years- if someone DID conquer the U.S., would that even be a bad thing? What would we be 'losing?'

A Piece of poo poo Feminist Single Mother Whore Child Support Society where men have no rights at all, can be ejected from their own families instantly with a false accusation by the strong arm of the State - the police who are nothing more than an army of BOUNCERS for women to eject and imprison fathers and any men they get bored of?

And we as men have to pay for it all? For our own slavery to our creepy oval office overlords who give us NOTHING in return? And then men do all of the real work and then spit on for it and told daily that we're nothing but poo poo, rapists and pedophiles while constantly having to live in fear of being falsely accused of rape and because they laws are so hosed up, have your life destroyed because your face is plastered all over the TV and internet?

GIVE UP THAT? HELL YEA, I WANT TO GIVE UP THAT.

A 'way of life' wherein I, as a man, have to be extremely careful to never make even so much as eye contact with children in public unless I want to be accused of something and my life destroyed, a country wherein I can't even THINK about entering an entire slew of jobs such as teaching because I will be GUARANTEED to be falsely accused and my life ruined.

A way of life wherein I'm constantly told by worthless CUNTS how I'm the one who is inferior, yet I am the one along with all men inventing, building, maintaining and repairing all of the modern, 1st world society men like me provide? To live in a Police State with no rights to my children, no reproductive rights, and as a father, I have less rights than a murderer in a court of law?

A way of life wherein I'm forced to be single and be in fear of the State and even the idea of family and marriage and children because it is all so horrifically punitive and nothing more than a ruse for women to rip me off while the State takes a percentage?

Where our children are brain rinsed and forced fed Feminism and ALL of it's fraud and misinformation, teaching each new generation of girls and women to HATE men and gently caress them over even harder while teaching boys to hate themselves? And taught right is wrong and wrong is right and every perversion there is needs to be 'celebrated' and is 'good,' while actual virtues and anything good is ridiculed and slandered?

Protect THAT? gently caress no. There's nothing in this way of life or country for me at all. It's all 100% poo poo. And the whole shithouse needs to come down and soon.

Edit: wow even people on the sub think this guy is bonkers. Some more from him:

quote:

What a tiny minded germ of a statement. Do you even read all the hundreds of news stories on this sub or on men's rights? I'm not 'frustrated' with women, I want them completely out of my sight. If I never had to speak to another western female as long as I lived, that would be splendid. Not only are western women horrific abominations, you live in a Feminist Police State with horrifying laws and you have no rights, while women have ALL of the rights and GOD like power over you, even to murder you and get away with under VAWA.

No I don't want the U.S. to become Islamic, but the state of affairs in the U.S. are about one step away from a Feminist style Soviet Union Police State only with 1 million times the surveillance capacity, which is barely 'better' than living in a Muslim country.

At least in a Muslim country you have power in your own home and rights to your own children - YOU don't here. You've become so used to your Feminist prison you've forgotten it was there and prob have no idea just how lovely your life really is in comparison to so many men in the world.

quote:

Bingo. There are some here that actually don't get the point. While the U.S. is still holding out and hasn't gone full tilt Feminist psycho in it's laws, Canada, the UK and Europe have and it's only a matter of time until the U.S. follows suit.

In Canada you can't argue with a female on line without risking going to jail or go bankrupt having to defend yourself in court, the courts in Canada are now perverting the very legal system itself and changing law in order accommodate women who make false accusations of rape, the UK is forcing corporations to hire women to their board of directors or have men fired.

But then again the U.S. is currently even more psycho in the respect that all it's colleges accommodate women who make false accusations of rape by not reporting the 'rape' to the police in order expel the male student... and most people don't see a problem with that.

Marriage is OBVIOUSLY now nothing more than wholesale ROBBERY and fraud committed by women teaming up with the State. And of course you can be falsely accused by a female at any moment and have your life ruined and even ISLAM doesn't have a law as INSANE as VAWA; a law that is used by the courts and police to ARREST VICTIMS OF ASSAULT... FOR ASSAULT. An insane law that is THE most horrendous violation of human rights in modern history, certainly in any western country and under VAWA women murder men everyday and go scott free. All they have to say is they were 'abused.' So we are horrified that women are stoned to death and gays are executed in Muslim countries, but here any female can murder any man she wants, any time she wants with no consequence and women do everyday and no one had any problem with that.

Even a Muslim would tell you that was the stupidest thing he's ever heard of, yet we've had that law now for 22 years and no one sees any problem with it. A law that Hillary Clinton was a major architect of as well I might add.

Even a Muslim man can't be instantly and permanently ejected from his home simply because his wife accuses him of violence with no proof whatsoever like in the U.S.

Look, I'm not saying Islamic law is somehow preferable, but what I AM saying is that our laws in A LOT of instances are WORSE than Islam and most of the population doesn't even know it, they're loving stupid and dumbed down by MSM.

Dude has some serious issues, holy poo poo.

Vanellope has a new favorite as of 01:10 on Aug 10, 2016

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
My friend has tattoos and went to the hot springs in Japan. Everyone stared but he is a ginger so that would have happened anyway.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

BobbyK posted:

My friend has tattoos and went to the hot springs in Japan. Everyone stared but he is a ginger so that would have happened anyway.

The rough picture in getting is "Japanese people stare at you"

Henker
May 5, 2009

One of my friends sees herself as this super deep intellectual who rejects the mainstream and can't get a boyfriend because she's too socially awkward or they're too intimidated by her intelligence and independence. Here's a sampling of her posts just from the last week alone:

Basically all her posts are this, navel gazing, or pseudo-philosophical Eckhart Tolle type quotes. A few things:

1. She's loving 32 years old, not 16.
2. When it was pointed out that she loves Dr. Who, Game of Thrones, and Harry Potter - all pretty drat mainstream - somehow these didn't count.
3. She's actually really good looking and very flirty, so she gets a lot of male attention. Problem is she has a very narrow "type" and rejects basically any dude who doesn't like a David Tennant or Tom Hiddleston.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

I LOVED it when my parents told me to clean my room, sent me to bed early, and scolded me for cursing. Guess I'm not one of those intellectuals.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

In Japan having tattoos tends to mean you're a gangster but being a foreigner means you probably aren't and also inferior to the supreme Nipponese race.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Henker posted:

One of my friends sees herself as this super deep intellectual who rejects the mainstream and can't get a boyfriend because she's too socially awkward or they're too intimidated by her intelligence and independence. Here's a sampling of her posts just from the last week alone:

Basically all her posts are this, navel gazing, or pseudo-philosophical Eckhart Tolle type quotes. A few things:

1. She's loving 32 years old, not 16.
2. When it was pointed out that she loves Dr. Who, Game of Thrones, and Harry Potter - all pretty drat mainstream - somehow these didn't count.
3. She's actually really good looking and very flirty, so she gets a lot of male attention. Problem is she has a very narrow "type" and rejects basically any dude who doesn't like a David Tennant or Tom Hiddleston.

wgtow?

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

FreudianSlippers posted:

In Japan having tattoos tends to mean you're a gangster but being a foreigner means you probably aren't and also inferior to the supreme Nipponese race.

Exactly. My friend who is Japanese American got kicked out of a spa for having a huge tattoo on her back.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

why do so many of you know tattooed redheads who've gone to japan

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

mgtow posted:

And we as men have to pay for it all?

I don't think your part time Taco Bell gig counts for much towards anyone's benefits.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

FlyinPingu posted:

why do so many of you know tattooed redheads who've gone to japan

Maybe they all know the same one.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

BobbyK posted:

On the other hand I know of a white guy who was asked to leave a public bath due to a tattoo of a Dragon Quest slime on his upper arm.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
My friend is a 6'4 piece of ginger and went to the hot springs in Japan and turned them into a delicious broth.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

drat, Nipsy Russell has some horrible opinions.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Japan might just have a problem with outsiders.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I'm white and have a tattoo on my right shoulder (my university rugby team's crest) and I wasn't allowed to go into public bath houses in Osaka (the yakuza capital) but covered it in a bandage before getting there and was allowed in Fukuoka. We even explained what it meant to the people working the front desk and they said it wouldn't fly

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
I'm a tattoo of a redheaded ginger (the vegetable) and I haven't been allowed in any Yakuza bathhouse prisons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Holy poo poo who gives a gently caress about random goons not being allowed into random Japanese baths because of random tattoos.

That last link seems to be so emblematic of these kinda people. Just linking studies that confirm to them that they are intelligent and all their flaws are because they are intelligent. Never mind it comes from business insider.