Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
comedy option: the old-timey fax paper (the plasticky ones that were flimsy as all hell)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

ashpanash posted:

Yeah because Clinton is acting exactly like Trump and they should treat her in exactly the same way, right? :rolleyes:

Not "exactly" like, but she's the second of two evils this election, yes.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

I want a trump card

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

really missed and opportunity to make red MAGA armbands imo

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

triple sulk posted:

just add an authorized user with whatever name you want to your cc account

This would have been cheaper, but then I wouldn't get this in the mail in 5-7 business days:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Does anyone else just straight-up forget that Mike Pence exists sometimes?

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
I sincerely hope at least one person was dissuaded from giving $250 to Donald Trump upon hearing that donations over that amount will be publicly disclosed and searchable forever. No one deserves to be in a position where 20 years down the line their name turns up as a big Trump donor.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

sector_corrector posted:

Does anyone else just straight-up forget that Mike Pence exists sometimes?

I'm sure he wishes more people did.

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.

zoux posted:

Well, that took forever

It's a weird statement. What exactly does she disagree with? It's obviously creates awkward optics, but unless I've missed some news story, not sure there's anything bad about the father or his opinions beyond who his son is.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Boosted_C5 posted:

I can't do it anymore. Baghdad Bob would blush.

THIS IS A loving DISASTER AND WE'RE GOING DOWN IN FLAMES

gently caress WHY DIDN'T I JUST TAKE ANOTHER BUSH AND LIKE IT

All you had to do was wear the hat, Boosted. And yet you didn't.

You didn't wear the hat.

So here we are again, with months left to go and no doubt a few dead cat bounces left that you'll choose to interpret as game changers, while your head continues to remain uncovered, calling out for that which you failed to embrace while there was still time enough.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Bishop posted:

Boosted and ballogan I know you have both been broken but I would like to thank you for your service to these forums

:drac:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Ostentatious posted:

what's the forums approval rating for donald trump are we talking less than 10 percent or

check out the gbs wikileaks thread lol

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

My favorite part about this whole thing is in the mudslide of Trump gaffes and veiled threats and meltdowns, people on my Facebook are still crying about how Hillary shouldn't be president because "emails" and "Wikileaks is a masterwork of democracy and justice." Part of me wants to boot them from my feed just so I don't have to see it anymore, part of me wants to keep them around because goddamn, the next 4 years are going to be just a treat with them.

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.
man, that gun thing is pretty irresponsible, good thing trump's supporters don't include any paranoid weirdos who fantasise about murd...

Boosted_C5 posted:

Trump was speaking directly to those of us who are the NRA.

I interpreted his statement as being that we could use our second amendment rights to forcefully defend ourselves against any confiscation attempt. Which is 100% moral and just.

And if you're going to interpret his statement as actually being an order to go kill a public official, I'm not sure how you make the leap to Hillary when he was talking about her SCOTUS picks getting onto the court. But he wasn't calling for us to kill judges either.

He signaled that he stands behind us and understands exactly where we are coming from. We WILL meet any attempt to disarm us with force.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Xandu posted:

It's a weird statement. What exactly does she disagree with? It's obviously creates awkward optics, but unless I've missed some news story, not sure there's anything bad about the father or his opinions beyond who his son is.

he's pro taliban supposedly

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.

Zas posted:

he's pro taliban supposedly

Oh, yeah that's pretty bad.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Jeb Bush 2012 posted:

man, that gun thing is pretty irresponsible, good thing trump's supporters don't include any paranoid weirdos who fantasise about murd...

what are you talking about, shooting government employees that are coming to enforce duly enacted laws makes you a big supporter of law and order

LongSack
Jan 17, 2003

Of all of the joys that this thread has brought me, certainly the least expected was learning that Manowar has a version of Nessun Dorma, and, surprisingly, it doesn't suck.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

TARDISman posted:

My favorite part about this whole thing is in the mudslide of Trump gaffes and veiled threats and meltdowns, people on my Facebook are still crying about how Hillary shouldn't be president because "emails" and "Wikileaks is a masterwork of democracy and justice." Part of me wants to boot them from my feed just so I don't have to see it anymore, part of me wants to keep them around because goddamn, the next 4 years are going to be just a treat with them.

Lock them down on supporting a Snowden pardon while they're in the mood.

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
so trump pulled a sharron angle. what else did i miss?

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
so how long until the polls reflect this latest gaffe?

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

logikv9 posted:

will the gold trump cards be printed on standard card plastic, or will it be really thick paper?

I'm sure Trump would never take advantage of people by delivering a poor quality substitute for what he promised to deliver!

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

what are you talking about, shooting government employees that are coming to enforce duly enacted laws makes you a big supporter of law and order

now let me tell you about how black lives matter is a thr*is suddenly crushed by a pile of never-worn hats*

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Subterfrugal posted:

Lock them down on supporting a Snowden pardon while they're in the mood.

They probably like him too just for doing something vaguely anti-government. These are the Libertarians I knew in college who would've eventually started bitching about how Bernie's government would've been in everyone's business if he miraculously won the primary.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Zas posted:

check out the gbs wikileaks thread lol

What are they saying this time?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

TARDISman posted:

"It's not about right or wrong, it's about my team versus your team." - amoral troglodyte TARDISman

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

the trump tutelage posted:

Not "exactly" like, but she's the second of two evils this election, yes.

Red herring. The question at hand is whether we should expect the media to treat her behavior in the same manner as Trump's.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Trump: The White House is mine. By right. All those that deny that are my foes.
Hilldawg: The whole country denies it, from Portland to Savannah. Old men deny it with their death rattle and women's rights to choose deny it in their mothers' wombs. No one wants you for their president. You never wanted any friends, Donald, but a man without friends is a man without power.
Trump: I will give you this one night to reconsider. Strike your placards, come to me before dawn, and I will grant you your old seat in the cabinet. I'll even name you my vice president... as soon as I can be rid of Mike Pence. Otherwise, I shall destroy you.
Hilldawg: Look across those fields, Donald. Do you see all those signs?
Trump: You think a few bolts of cloth will make you president?
Hilldawg: No. The women and minorities holding those bolts of cloth will make me president.
Trump: We shall see, Crooked Hillary. Come the dawn, we shall see.
Melania: Look to your sins, Lady Hillary. He's smart, he's strong, he's sexy.

Hildawg: [to no one in particular] Would you believe? I went to his wedding.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

HappyHippo posted:

As if the polls could distinguish between individual Trump gaffes at this point.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Whats Trumps floor and when can we find out?

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

"It's not about right or wrong, it's about my team versus your team." - amoral troglodyte TARDISman

I'm ok with this response because you called me a troglodyte and that's a drat fine insult.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

HappyHippo posted:

theoretically a week but the polls are in the field long enough that there's no guarantee this will be the only gaffe it catches

we're fast approaching the gaffeularity, the true essence of nothing matters because it is impossible to measure how much anything truly matters when there is so much potential for gaffes

you can measure the position of the polls or their velocity, but not both

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol read the comments on this article

keep in mind the blaze is a nevertrump site

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/09/trump-raises-eyebrows-with-second-amendment-solution-to-clinton-scotus-picks/

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I like my team

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

ashpanash posted:

Red herring. The question at hand is whether we should expect the media to treat her behavior in the same manner as Trump's.
Remember when DWS had to step down as DNC chair because of her unethical behaviour and then Hillary immediately hired her onto her campaign as a big "gently caress You" to the electorate? The media doesn't.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Remember when DWS had to step down as DNC chair because of her unethical behaviour and then Hillary immediately hired her onto her campaign as a big "gently caress You" to the electorate? The media doesn't.

:allears:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"Why isn't the media giving tons of time to boring rear end transactional politics that nobody has cared about for decades now, and instead are choosing to cover the 2016 GOP Nominee for most powerful position in the world calling for his political opponent to be assassinated????"

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx
People keep insisting the polls are gonna tighten but I think it's at least 50/50 Trump hasn't tasted the floor yet

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Funny you bring that up, Bernie's people sent out an email fundraising to defeat her in FL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Xandu posted:

Oh, yeah that's pretty bad.

Yeah he's bonkers as well

• Locked thread