Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Publix was the last thing that made it okay to visit Florida.

Sorry Grandma, guess you have to come to Chicago in winter now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i totally forgot that Tennessee had their primaries on Thursday of all days. dejarlais, the gop doctor who had affairs with his patients, smoked weed with them, and pressured one to get an abortion, managed to get another opponent who refused to attack him on any of that poo poo and is going to easily win in November. politics is really gross

edit: it'd be a lot less gross if he campaigned and legislated in favor of drug use, abortions, and the breakdown of the family structure, but he actually doesn't, believe it or not

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib

oystertoadfish posted:

i totally forgot that Tennessee had their primaries on Thursday of all days. dejarlais, the gop doctor who had affairs with his patients, smoked weed with them, and pressured one to get an abortion, managed to get another opponent who refused to attack him on any of that poo poo and is going to easily win in November. politics is really gross

edit: it'd be a lot less gross if he campaigned and legislated in favor of drug use, abortions, and the breakdown of the family structure, but he actually doesn't, believe it or not

yikes

any primaries you think'll be interesting this week other than WI-1 (for the alt right tears)?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

FAUXTON posted:

I stand corrected, then. I've never worked for Publix (despite having grown up in FL) but I have family who have. Heck, my sister is one of the staff teaching chefs at one of their Aprons schools down there. She likes it enough but I have no idea what her pay is like or how their internal culture operates. She's able to live relatively comfortably in the bay area so it can't be awful.

E: those sandwiches though. Boar's Head for life.

I have a friend who does Aprons as well as some bagging and cashiering. From what I hear, any displeasure comes from managerial and scheduling stuff and not corporate.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

thethreeman posted:

yikes

any primaries you think'll be interesting this week other than WI-1 (for the alt right tears)?

looks like there are a few mildly interesting things going on tomorrow

http://rrhelections.com/index.php/2016/08/06/august-9-primary-preview-vt-wi-mn-ct/
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/8/8/1557113/-August-9-primary-preview-Disaster-nominee-awaits-GOP-in-suburban-Minnesota-swing-seat

WI-01 is worth watching because it's paul ryan but if nehlen won it would be the biggest polling failure of the year basically. although house polling is sparse and less reliable, i think. so whatever

in WI-08, where green bay is, democrats think they can take a 51-48 romney open seat (republican reid ribble retired, leaving an open seat) with a guy who apparently has 2018 governor potential, tom nelson. republicans think mike gallagher is the better general election prospect but frank lasee is antiestablishment and apparently viewed as a weak candidate, so i guess democrats will want lasee to win, and if he did it'd be a lil victory for the antiestablishment establishment in the gop civil war

VT-Gov is kinda interesting because people think three-time lieutenant governor republican phil scott could win but some rich guy bruce lisman is running to his right (but still moderate by national republican standards), while the democratic candidates don't have scott's resume and are engaged in a weird fight about whether towns should get a NIMBY veto on wind farms or something. sue minter is the least left-wing democrat running and stronger lefter candidate matt dunne might have his voting base split by diplomat peter galbraith. so again its an establishment strength test on the gop side, while you've got a similar question complicated by the spoiler candidate on the democratic side. oh also bill spaceman lee of the red sox is running as an independent

the gop site i linked above thinks some guy named david zuckerman who's running for VT-LG is just as progressive as all heck so i guess it might be funny/a good test of the bernie revolution or w/e if he won the primary and went on to win the general election, which i guess could be a question if a republican wins the governor's race

the other thing going on that anybody seems to care about is MN-02, a 49.1 obama - 49.0 romney suburban district where a gop incumbent is retiring, leaving an open seat democrats think angie craig, who i don't think invented either craigs or angie's list, can win. apparently there's a 'convention endorsement' before the primary that supposedly is important to voters, and john kline got that on the gop side. this is bad for them because he's a radio talk show person and probably would be a weak candidate with easy attack ads going against him. a businesslady named darlene miller is the establishment and the outgoing rep's candidate so this is another establishment-antiestablishment battle

connecticut apparently is also gonna have primaries. the gop site above says "Owing to the state’s convention system, which serves as a gatekeeper to the primary ballot, Connecticut doesn’t have any major primaries" which sounds delightfully anti-democratic

so congressionally, there are a few gop civil war battles aside from paul-nehlen and looking at the combined record and who may have outperformed might be more interesting and instructive than the WI-01 result in the end. or it might just be boring, this is congress we're talking about

on a state level, the vt ones are kind of interesting because they tell us something about one of the more unique states politically and because maybe they have some relevance to the democratic civil war, if we can call it that,. civil disagreement haw haw

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I forgot about that car wreck election up in Minnesota. That one's gonna be really "fun" in the general if the frontrunner does end up winning the primary.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://www.stlmag.com/news/in-missouri-voter-polls-president-governor/

Didn't see this posted. Kander down 7 on Blunt in Missouri, but the D up [though within MoE] for the governor.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Cross posting from the US Pol thread. I didn't realize how crazy gerrymandering was until I looked at my old home district from when I was growing up:

So I used to live in the PA-15th and I thought it would be somewhat close because it's a fairly purple area. This was the case from 2005-2013:

A nice mix of urban areas (Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton is the 3rd largest metro area in the state) and rural areas. Except now...

It extends all the way down to the Harrisburg suburbs (that's about a 2 hour drive), and excludes most of the urban areas it used to have. It is a stunning example of gerrymandering as they took an area that was fairly cohesive and communal and split it and extended it to protect the GOP incumbent. Dems will never win this district when it's in this shape. The brazenness is impressive :drat:

We really need a SCOTUS ruling or amendment to stop gerrymandering. This is a clear example of taking a tossup district (usually it was R+5 or R+6) to a district where the Dems didn't even run anyone despite it being close-ish every other election prior. I mean look at the table of past results:

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

at this point with ArcGIS and whatever else people have come up with it's very difficult to prevent lawmakers from gerrymandering except by denying them the right to draw the lines. that's how most countries do it, and a few states like california and arizona. even then you can constrain the mapmakers with instructions that can have partisan effects, of course

one interesting thing to me is that the us' "as close to zero difference between districts' populations as is computationally possible" approach to districting isn't really done anywhere else; almost everybody has comparatively massive allowable deviations in the 5-15% range with the greater focus being on keeping historical jurisdictions and 'communities of interest' together. i kind of like our method, because it's more complicated, but it's not unreasonable to argue that the other extreme, making coherent districts first without respect to their populations and then assigning different numbers of representatives to each, results in better representation, but that's just so much more interesting than elections that it wouldn't be fair to discuss it itt any further

so yeah, elections, tonight, right now in fact. here's some liveblogs:
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/8/9/1557309/-Daily-Kos-Elections-Aug-9-primary-liveblog-1
http://rrhelections.com/index.php/2016/08/09/august-9th-liveblog/

here's AP results pages
VT - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/files/elections/2016/by_county/VT_Page_0809.html?SITE=AP&SECTION=POLITICS
CT - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/files/elections/2016/by_county/CT_Page_0809.html?SITE=AP&SECTION=POLITICS
MN - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/files/elections/2016/by_county/MN_Page_0809.html?SITE=AP&SECTION=POLITICS
WI - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/files/elections/2016/by_county/WI_Page_0809.html?SITE=AP&SECTION=POLITICS

polls just closed in vermont! nothing's reporting yet, though

edit: as per daily kos elections' liveblog, here's the vermont official state counting web site, which dke thinks will be ahead of the AP count
http://vtelectionresults.sec.state.vt.us/Index.html#/
nothing yet, though. they also say vermont was 'terribly slow' to count votes and release results in the presidential primaries so i guess it might take a while this time too

oystertoadfish has issued a correction as of 00:17 on Aug 10, 2016

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

oystertoadfish posted:

VT-Gov is kinda interesting because people think three-time lieutenant governor republican phil scott could win but some rich guy bruce lisman is running to his right (but still moderate by national republican standards), while the democratic candidates don't have scott's resume and are engaged in a weird fight about whether towns should get a NIMBY veto on wind farms or something. sue minter is the least left-wing democrat running and stronger lefter candidate matt dunne might have his voting base split by diplomat peter galbraith. so again its an establishment strength test on the gop side, while you've got a similar question complicated by the spoiler candidate on the democratic side. oh also bill spaceman lee of the red sox is running as an independent

Bill "Spaceman" Lee's platform is: free weed, single payer healthcare, seizure of all federal highways, and letting steroid users into the baseball hall of fame.

In a normal year I'd vote for that all day, but the Democrats are abnormally weak because everyone assumed Speaker of the House Shap Smith (yes, that's really his name) was going to run, but then his wife was diagnosed with cancer and he dropped out. Happily, her cancer was cured, but by the time she'd recovered Minter and Dunne had already jumped into the race, so Smith is running for Lt. Gov instead.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
caveat that it's an internal leak, but Evan Bayh is up 26 points in IN-SEN.

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/763104351997001729

:stare:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Norm was suspended from the legislature earlier this year because he's facing a rape charge in court. Not looking good for him tonight, but still 12 precincts left!

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib

oystertoadfish posted:

looks like there are a few mildly interesting things going on tomorrow

http://rrhelections.com/index.php/2016/08/06/august-9-primary-preview-vt-wi-mn-ct/
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/8/8/1557113/-August-9-primary-preview-Disaster-nominee-awaits-GOP-in-suburban-Minnesota-swing-seat

WI-01 is worth watching because it's paul ryan but if nehlen won it would be the biggest polling failure of the year basically. although house polling is sparse and less reliable, i think. so whatever

in WI-08, where green bay is, democrats think they can take a 51-48 romney open seat (republican reid ribble retired, leaving an open seat) with a guy who apparently has 2018 governor potential, tom nelson. republicans think mike gallagher is the better general election prospect but frank lasee is antiestablishment and apparently viewed as a weak candidate, so i guess democrats will want lasee to win, and if he did it'd be a lil victory for the antiestablishment establishment in the gop civil war

the gop site i linked above thinks some guy named david zuckerman who's running for VT-LG is just as progressive as all heck so i guess it might be funny/a good test of the bernie revolution or w/e if he won the primary and went on to win the general election, which i guess could be a question if a republican wins the governor's race

the other thing going on that anybody seems to care about is MN-02, a 49.1 obama - 49.0 romney suburban district where a gop incumbent is retiring, leaving an open seat democrats think angie craig, who i don't think invented either craigs or angie's list, can win. apparently there's a 'convention endorsement' before the primary that supposedly is important to voters, and john kline got that on the gop side. this is bad for them because he's a radio talk show person and probably would be a weak candidate with easy attack ads going against him. a businesslady named darlene miller is the establishment and the outgoing rep's candidate so this is another establishment-antiestablishment battle

connecticut apparently is also gonna have primaries. the gop site above says "Owing to the state’s convention system, which serves as a gatekeeper to the primary ballot, Connecticut doesn’t have any major primaries" which sounds delightfully anti-democratic

so congressionally, there are a few gop civil war battles aside from paul-nehlen and looking at the combined record and who may have outperformed might be more interesting and instructive than the WI-01 result in the end. or it might just be boring, this is congress we're talking about

on a state level, the vt ones are kind of interesting because they tell us something about one of the more unique states politically and because maybe they have some relevance to the democratic civil war, if we can call it that,. civil disagreement haw haw

Didn't reply yet, so - this is really helpful, thanks for posting

Minter out in front early. Looking at the big Burlington districts and wondering - has Bernie endorsed? Assume no given the split

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Would be nice if Paul Ryan loses tonight but I'm sure that's unlikely.

Then again nobody saw that Eric Cantor loss coming

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Sorry, mispost

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

thethreeman posted:

Minter out in front early. Looking at the big Burlington districts and wondering - has Bernie endorsed? Assume no given the split

Bernie didn't endorse, but Jeff Weaver is on team Dunne while Bill McKibben started with Dunne and then switched to Minter over the wind project siting issue. I forget who Ben and Jerry endorsed, probably Galbraith. Anyway, there's very little difference between Minter and Dunne, which is why the race came down to a few rather silly issues and splitting hairs over who would oppose school consolidation in a more effective way that pleased everyone.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

decision desk has maps, and maps are like one of the best things about politics, so you can click here for polling results with maps
vt-gov (d) http://www.decisiondeskhq.com/vermont-gubernatorial-dem-primary/
vt-gov (r) http://www.decisiondeskhq.com/vermont-gubernatorial-gop-primary/
wi-8 (r) http://www.decisiondeskhq.com/wi-8-gop-congressional-primary/
wi-1 - the paul ryan one (r) http://www.decisiondeskhq.com/wi-1-gop-congressional-primary/

thethreeman posted:

thanks. i guess joementum will know. a googling indicates that he endorsed in 18 other races, but on this one stayed silent, at least as of 3 days ago http://www.sevendaysvt.com/OffMessage/archives/2016/08/06/sanders-spreads-support-but-not-in-vermonts-gubernatorial-race

Joementum posted:

Bill "Spaceman" Lee's platform is: free weed, single payer healthcare, seizure of all federal highways, and letting steroid users into the baseball hall of fame.

In a normal year I'd vote for that all day, but the Democrats are abnormally weak because everyone assumed Speaker of the House Shap Smith (yes, that's really his name) was going to run, but then his wife was diagnosed with cancer and he dropped out. Happily, her cancer was cured, but by the time she'd recovered Minter and Dunne had already jumped into the race, so Smith is running for Lt. Gov instead.

interesting background on how that candidate mismatch happened, yeah i guess id really have to not vote for spaceman but id be really tempted

the weirdest campaign mismatch to me is the thing where the gop hasn't been able to find anyone who's able to raise money to run in the omaha district, NE-02, in the last few cycles. how does omaha not get a strong republican candidate even in 2014?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Adding some of the unofficial results from the Champlain Valley to the stuff the AP's already posted, Minter's going to win this race and Galbraith won't even have been a spoiler.

Phil Scott's going to easily win his primary too.

The surprise of the night looks to be the Dem. Lt. Gov. race with Zuckerman and Smith neck-and-neck. Bernie endorsed Zuckerman, who's also the VT Progressive party's nominee for the post. Smith isn't a controversial figure in state politics, but was blamed for holding up and then killing the weed bill in the House. Zuckerman campaigned on the issue. :2bong:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

axeil posted:

caveat that it's an internal leak, but Evan Bayh is up 26 points in IN-SEN.

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/763104351997001729

Bayh has name recognition as a not tremendous, hated fuckup whereas everybody currently in power is tied to Pence, who is a tremendous, hated fuckup.

That said it seems like a lot. Who has that Bayh cartoon edit where he's surfing out of a biplane?

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

dke likes to post summaries of people's ads, and bayh's sound like they're aggressively trying to make people think he sounds like way too nice and principled of a guy to have cashed out and become a lobbyist. maybe the republicans won't have enough money to remind people, but i bet they haven't started yet. so i think the gop will end up doing better than 30something%

but with regard to the leaked internals from bayh, maybe they don't have polls with a significantly smaller margin to respond with

it all makes bayh look like a good campaigner, anyway, and Candidates Matter after all

i wonder how zuckerman will* do in november. don't know anything about vermont politics other than they vote for republicans a lot more at the state level so maybe zuckerman beating the less leftist guy throws away the seat!! or whatever

*he's opening up his lead, maybe it'll close again it's only like 32% reporting

and apparently there are no contested primaries today in all of connecticut. i guess they really do use conventions as a gateway to primaries. are there local candidates and bond issues and poo poo to vote on but no federal or state level primaries?

oystertoadfish has issued a correction as of 01:58 on Aug 10, 2016

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Joementum posted:

Adding some of the unofficial results from the Champlain Valley to the stuff the AP's already posted, Minter's going to win this race and Galbraith won't even have been a spoiler.

Phil Scott's going to easily win his primary too.

The surprise of the night looks to be the Dem. Lt. Gov. race with Zuckerman and Smith neck-and-neck. Bernie endorsed Zuckerman, who's also the VT Progressive party's nominee for the post. Smith isn't a controversial figure in state politics, but was blamed for holding up and then killing the weed bill in the House. Zuckerman campaigned on the issue. :2bong:

Hey Joementum, Boosted had a meltdown in the Trump thread.

I am reading that turnout in Wisconsin is very low, so I wonder if Ryan will get primaried tonight.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I expect Zuckerman or Smith to beat Brock easily in November. Brock's the chairman of the state Republican party and ran against Shumlin in 2012, but doesn't have much of a following outside of Rutland County. He's unapologetically socially conservative, unlike most VT Republicans.

Gorilla Desperado
Oct 9, 2012

Joementum posted:

Norm was suspended from the legislature earlier this year because he's facing a rape charge in court. Not looking good for him tonight, but still 12 precincts left!

Is that the guy Maddow spent some time on due to the rape case? If so, good riddance.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Gorilla Desperado posted:

Is that the guy Maddow spent some time on due to the rape case? If so, good riddance.

No idea about Maddow, since I don't own a TV. I'm glad he's losing (he's down by even more now), but it was wrong to expel him from the legislature before he's convicted.

Joementum has issued a correction as of 02:03 on Aug 10, 2016

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Epic High Five posted:

Bayh has name recognition as a not tremendous, hated fuckup whereas everybody currently in power is tied to Pence, who is a tremendous, hated fuckup.

That said it seems like a lot. Who has that Bayh cartoon edit where he's surfing out of a biplane?

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/Always_Trump/status/762418972444590080
lol

also :rip: nehlen https://twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/status/763181737622933505

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

It's good, but I meant the "I'm gay" edit

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

lol @ ryan winning 90.5-9.5 with 11% reporting

the other wisconsin race wi-08 has a couple hundred votes in that are very favorable to the establishment candidate iirc

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Minter's victory gives me a bad feeling about an ongoing construction project where I live. She did her best while transportation secretary to ignore local concerns, so that'll be fun.

Still, she'll run even with Scott in the general so I suppose I have to go out and vote for her. Ahh, 2016... the best year!

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Isn't Vermont small enough that you and 3 neighbors could make it a campaign issue?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

The X-man cometh posted:

Isn't Vermont small enough that you and 3 neighbors could make it a campaign issue?

Apparently not! She won our area 2-1 over Dunne. Not really surprising since Dunne's kind of a schmuck.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
AP called it for Zuckerman who, by the way, is a vax skeptic, because of course.

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
No one seems to be mentioning Minnesota, the unelectable "outsider" looks like he's won there, so the seat should flip in November.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

looking at the ap results page by county it seems like lewis, the radio show guy, is doing strongest in the part of the district closest to the twin cities, taking 56% in scott with 100% reporting, 54% in almost all of washington, and 50% with ~20% reporting in dakota

his opponents are splitting the southeastern part of the district's vote, 34-36 in half of wabasha's in-district precincts, 45-22 in most of goodhue's, and i think there're more votes where lewis is winning anyway

and while i was typing this the check mark appeared. probably the congressional prognosticators will shift that one a category or two

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Cliff Racer posted:

No one seems to be mentioning Minnesota, the unelectable "outsider" looks like he's won there, so the seat should flip in November.

oystertoadfish posted:

looking at the ap results page by county it seems like lewis, the radio show guy, is doing strongest in the part of the district closest to the twin cities, taking 56% in scott with 100% reporting, 54% in almost all of washington, and 50% with ~20% reporting in dakota

his opponents are splitting the southeastern part of the district's vote, 34-36 in half of wabasha's in-district precincts, 45-22 in most of goodhue's, and i think there're more votes where lewis is winning anyway

and while i was typing this the check mark appeared. probably the congressional prognosticators will shift that one a category or two

What's the deal with this unelectable outsider guy?

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

axeil posted:

he's said stuff on the radio that democrats think will make good attack ads

http://www.startribune.com/lewis-facing-strong-criticism-for-past-comments-about-women/368885181/

quote:

I never thought in my lifetime where’d you have so many single, or I should say, yeah single women who would vote on the issue of somebody else buying their diaphragm. This is a country in crisis. Those women are ignorant in, I mean, the most generic way. I don’t mean that to be a pejorative. They are simply ignorant of the important issues in life. Somebody’s got to educate them. [Audio here]

There's something about young, single women where they’re behaving like Stepford wives. They walk in lock step – is that really the most important thing to a 25-year old unmarried woman – uh getting me to pay for her pills? Seriously?! Is that what we’ve been reduced to? You can be bought off for that? [Audio here]

You’ve got a vast majority of young single women who couldn’t explain to you what GDP means. You know what they care about? They care about abortion. They care about abortion and gay marriage. They care about 'The View.' They are non-thinking. [Audio here]

http://mediamatters.org/video/2009/02/02/limbaugh-fill-in-jason-lewis-real-americans-thi/147178

quote:

'a bunch of whiners down there - they don't think we did too little, in katrina, they think people did not help themselves', 'the average kentuckian says 'we did plenty, it was their fault''

and i guess this is from a book he wrote

http://www.startribune.com/lewis-book-offers-provocative-analysis-on-slavery-and-civil-rights/369306761/

quote:

In his book, "Power Divided is Power Checked: The Argument for States' Rights" Lewis also wrote that President Abraham Lincoln "exploited the issue" of slavery, adding the Civil War, or what Lewis called the "War Between the States," had "more to do with secession" than slavery.

When asked if the Civil War was worth fighting during an interview in 2011 about his book, Lewis did not respond with a clear answer and eventually said it was "kinda hard to say."

In his criticism of the court's ruling which legalized same-sex marriage, Lewis questions the federal government's role in defining marriage and also in outlawing slavery:

In fact, if you really want to be quite frank about it, how does somebody else owning a slave affect me? It doesn’t. If I don’t think it is right, I won’t own one, and people always say ‘well if you don’t want to marry somebody of the same sex, you don’t have to, but why tell somebody else they can’t. Uh, you know if you don’t want to own a slave, don’t. But don’t tell other people they can’t.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Joementum posted:

He also wants (wanted?) baseball to return to Montreal, though I have no idea how Vermont is supposed to make that happen.

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax

axeil posted:

He's a conservative talk radio host and ardent Trumper in a moderate district located in a part of the country where being nice and polite is still important.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

He also wants (wanted?) baseball to return to Montreal, though I have no idea how Vermont is supposed to make that happen.

Invade and annex!

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

quote:

Uh, you know if you don’t want to own a slave, don’t. But don’t tell other people they can’t.

Is there any context where this is okay to say? Does he just lack all sense of self awareness you know what I know the answer to that. Never mind.

• Locked thread