Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"

Gaz-L posted:

The best moment in this one is when the Prisoner is on the dream machine screen storming through the lab doors and Number 2 ACTUALLY TURNS AROUND as if he's actually coming in.
Even though I knew No. 6 was on the table there, and what they were watching was just a dream, I also was expecting him to come in the door, for just the barest of seconds.

Tiggum posted:

That could go either way, I think.
Yeah, I'm not certain either way. He pours out his drugged tea WAY too obviously, like he wasn't even trying to hide it, and carrying the water glass with him to the room made it seem like he was taunting Control. But then he watered down the drug and looked at the files without them knowing, so he still WANTED to be taken in and made to dream, so he could gently caress with them. It's like, on the one hand he tried to play it cool so they would still take him in, like he didn't know what was going on (watering down the drug and reading the files) but on the other hand, he's all brash like "I know your plan and I'm not going to drink your drugged tea" like he doesn't want them to bring him in. Just kind of a confusing scene. No. 2 knows No. 6 suspects something, since he's pointed out the needle marks, and his making note of No. 14, but he doesn't know the details, as far as No. 2 knows.

Tiggum posted:

I'm pretty sure that was just #6 loving with him.
Right, that was definitely just No. 6 loving with No. 2, but No. 2 just seemed REALLY bothered by it, like he might think their Masters would suspect he was a double agent of some sort. But it was probably just all anxiety about failing their Masters so completely. Not just failing to get information out of No. 6, which would have been bad, but having No. 6 turn it around on them, and actively feed them bad information.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Tiggum posted:

Yeah, that's an interesting change. No #2 has ever seemed to be particularly worried about the consequences of failure before. I'm interested to see if this is a trend or something unique to this #2, like maybe he's failed too often or done something outside of the village to upset his employers.

Wasn't there a scene with a previous Number 2 being sent off by his replacement, with the replacement remarking that his plan was good, and it's not his fault it failed? I think this #2 is just a fuckup and this was his last shot to prove himself.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
I hadn't seen this before: the first rejected opening theme, with a slightly different title sequence. When I first watched it I thought "This sounds like The High Chaperall or something", and I wasn't far off!

And here's the second attempt, which sounds like some overenergetic 1960s current affairs show.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Well credit where it's due, even the pastiche Big Finish uses is better than those two...

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Payndz posted:

I hadn't seen this before: the first rejected opening theme, with a slightly different title sequence. When I first watched it I thought "This sounds like The High Chaperall or something", and I wasn't far off!

And here's the second attempt, which sounds like some overenergetic 1960s current affairs show.
And in the end we got a speed up version of the Age of Elegance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opDYDumOIEk

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

Many Happy Returns
Number 6 wakes up to find the Village totally deserted.

This is one of my favorite episodes as a stand alone episode but for the "world" of the Prisoner I think opens too many plotholes, mainly what was the reason Number 2 did this to him, what were they to gain? My only assumption is to show him how fruitless escape it, even if afforded every opportunity to get away they will still bring him back. Also, does this mean that all of the Villagers are in on this - how do they just disappear an entire population unless that population is in on it?

There is no talking for 22 minutes (aside from some German(?) ) - they could have had Number 6 shouting "Hello?" while wandering around The Village, but they didn't and I think it is just amazing television.

I love just how unsettling his escape is - empty village, lost a sea, German(?) pirates, Gypsies to keep you unstable as to where he possibly landed, distrust of even rural police - 6 knows there is no reason this should have gone so easily.

Georgina Cookson's performance as Mrs. Butterworth is so good.

The actor who plays Thorpe later appears as Number Two in Hammer Into Anvil but we can discuss as to if we think he is the same "character" when we discuss Hammer Into Anvil. Thorpe, in this episode, does seem to be playing as if he knows something.

The boat the gun runners use is the same one used for SS Polotska scenes in Checkmate (a boat we find is owned by The Village). Was this intentional or just happened to be the boat the crew had at the time?

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.
I always saw this as " Even if you do escape, we will find you, we know where you are, we will bring you back." I've heard that if they had more seasons, this would have been the season 1 finale, and season 2 transitions to more The Prisoner subverting the system.

His escape makes me sad, as if civilization collapses I will never be able to survive. I still wonder why he needed to shave, that's just not necessary.

The first half of the ep having minimal dialogue is great. Hell, The Prisoner only has like 3 lines in the first 28 minutes of the episode.

I do like the overhead angle of his old room set, hiding the more village side.

I do like the fact that The Prisoner's bosses are distrusting. Also, Thorpe calling the Village a "Holiday Resort". At this time, the show had not yet revealed that Portmeirion was being used for The Village. Also, The cat from Dance of the Dead makes her triumphant return.

SynchronizedCocks
Aug 22, 2004

If a zombie has wooden flooring... does they put it down themselves, or pay someone else to do it?
I haven't watched The Prisoner in 10+ years, but Many Happy Returns was a favourite of mine. I like to think they just decided to let him escape for his birthday, knowing fine well they could take him back whenever they wanted. They probably rounded up the other villagers during the night and hid them underground. Then did the same on the way back. Since they're all brainwashed/fear for their lives they just did as they were told. I liked the bit where they all reappeared marching around the village fountain as they had been there the whole time.
There's so many great creepy/weird moments in this series. The laughing guy, toy skeleton hand that collects the tokens, the guys in the cave hanging out with Rover, Rover, the people sitting on the floor in the hallway.

Anyway, I got the impression Thorpe knew more than he was letting on, and arranged the pilot switch. I reckon it's the same guy in Hammer into Anvil.

Also the guy who played No14 in The General was also the bad guy in Robocop 3.

What's the name of the game they play? The one with the trampolines and pool of water? Does this exist in real life? Someone please say yes.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

SynchronizedCocks posted:

What's the name of the game they play? The one with the trampolines and pool of water? Does this exist in real life? Someone please say yes.

Kosho. Sadly, about as real as anbo-jyutsu...unless you follow your dreams

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That was real good but I do think it's a bit too open for its own good - the scheme seems to rely on a hell of a lot of things that could have gone wrong. I assume the gunrunners and even the gypsies were plants and that he was being monitored on his entire sea-journey, but even so what if once he got back to England the Prisoner had just decided gently caress it and legged it to some foreign clime, taken on a new identity and disappeared for good?

I agree that the notion seems to be that they want to hammer it home to him that he can't escape - even if he gets off the island and gets back to England and sees long-time trusted friends and associates at the highest level the Village still has him in its grips. That lead to some really wonderful creepy moments and in isolation I think it's a tremendous episode, but it is just a little too reliant on everything going exactly the way they intended it to, and considering that the Prisoner is such an anarchic element that feels a bit foolish to me. My absolute favorite bit though is after his return when he goes back into his house and all the stuff he turned on at the beginning switches on as if the entire trip never happened.

His buddy (Thorpe?) saying to another guy what a dear old friend the Prisoner was makes me think he was knowingly sending him back to the village and felt some guilt about it.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

SynchronizedCocks posted:

I always thought that game looked like a good way to break your neck.

Many Happy Returns is one of my favorite episodes. Does it make sense? Hell no. But this is The Prisoner we're talking about here. There's a lot of things in this episode that contradict other things we know, but it doesn't really make a bit of difference.

Regarding Thorpe and the boat being reused; I think Thorpe is the same character just because it gives the show a bit more texture and I think the boat is a different boat just because having it be the same one doesn't add anything. Those guys were just some gun smugglers. The real question is why did they bother eating the Village canned goods?

The milk bottle on the doorstep when Number Six gets back is a nice touch. Okay, it was there when he left but visually it connects with the previous scenes.

I think this episode fits with the early episodes where they're just screwing with Number Six to see if he'll crack. After A, B, and C it feels like it's a step backward in the development.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Jerusalem posted:

That was real good but I do think it's a bit too open for its own good - the scheme seems to rely on a hell of a lot of things that could have gone wrong. I assume the gunrunners and even the gypsies were plants and that he was being monitored on his entire sea-journey, but even so what if once he got back to England the Prisoner had just decided gently caress it and legged it to some foreign clime, taken on a new identity and disappeared for good?

I agree that the notion seems to be that they want to hammer it home to him that he can't escape - even if he gets off the island and gets back to England and sees long-time trusted friends and associates at the highest level the Village still has him in its grips. That lead to some really wonderful creepy moments and in isolation I think it's a tremendous episode, but it is just a little too reliant on everything going exactly the way they intended it to, and considering that the Prisoner is such an anarchic element that feels a bit foolish to me. My absolute favorite bit though is after his return when he goes back into his house and all the stuff he turned on at the beginning switches on as if the entire trip never happened.

His buddy (Thorpe?) saying to another guy what a dear old friend the Prisoner was makes me think he was knowingly sending him back to the village and felt some guilt about it.

This is exactly the idea, that the Village really is that absurdly wide-reaching that they can afford to let him walk home. Completely secure in the notion that there is nowhere he can run, because they really are that powerful. The point is that he can't escape because there isn't any part of civilization that is outside the Village. Even if he flees to darkest Argentina and squats in a shack like a secret Nazi, he will only have escaped the Village insofar as he becomes a crazy hermit beyond the reach of human society, not on his own terms. The series opens with him being all like "gently caress this poo poo I'm going to chill on a beach", and while the series never comes right out and points out the obvious, that's exactly what he winds up doing, just not on his own terms (which is of course the sticking point for him). He does get to quit his job and go chill on a beach all day, but it doesn't make him happy. This episode is basically a microcosm of that idea: the Village undertakes to make the Prisoner "happy", but in a bizarre hosed up way that only deepens their control over him.

e: definitely agree with your last paragraph though. This episode feels like it was intended to really put the kibosh on his escape attempts and force him to reevaluate his resistance.

skasion fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Aug 16, 2016

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

One neat little touch I really loved is that when he takes supplies from the local store in the horrible prison island holding him against his will.... he leaves an IOU note because he's not some common thief :3:

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

One neat little touch I really loved is that when he takes supplies from the local store in the horrible prison island holding him against his will.... he leaves an IOU note because he's not some common thief :3:

I almost see this more as a continuation of what he does when he interacts with the members of the village. He plays along, says all the correct things, but does it in such a way that it cannot be taken as anything but an insult. Whenever he say's "Be seeing you" it has a mocking tone to it. Whenever he is being civil, it is only skin deep and obviously so.

He is untrustworthy of everything, rightly so, and treats everything and everyone with contempt, even his escapes. The art contest in the earlier episode, where he builds his boat. I read that directly as him thumbing his nose at the Village, basically saying "This is a boat, and I'm going to escape on it. What are you going to do about it?" I see the IOU in the same way, its "I don't buy this at all, I won't play your game the way you want it to be played." Even when the circumstances dictate that he act in the manner they want him to, he has to rebel in little ways.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I forgot to mention that I love the return to the opening in the middle of the episode. He hits those double doors and then it just stops dead.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I've never looked into this, but at the time of original airing, was there any outcry about the show not revealing why he resigned? Like, I'm sure it's not a spoiler to reveal that we never actually find out, and that's exactly as it should be, because the actual details are irrelevant, it's the fact that those reasons are personal and private to the prisoner and as such the Village has no right to know, and he will not relent on that

But I can just see the furore if the show was made now, about how they better pay it off, or how bullshit it is not to tell the audience. So I'm curious as to whether or not if was a big deal at the time.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Not going into any details because of where we are in the series, but I got the impression from different sources that that the ending of this show was taken very poorly by much of the viewing public at the time.

remusclaw fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Aug 16, 2016

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

remusclaw posted:

Not going into any details because of where we are in the series, but I got the impression from different sources that that the ending of this show was taken very poorly by much of the viewing public at the time.

Yes and let us leave it at that for the moment.

Jerusalem posted:

I saw this as a "I am escaping but pretty drat sure I am going to end up back here in the end anyway."

Jerusalem posted:

He is too bullheaded to just disappear. They have tortured him and the agent within him wants to solve the mystery. But you are right, everything seems like a plant if you think about it... the boat leads to the light on the coastline which leads to the gypsies which leads to the roadblock which leads to the truck which taken him home.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

York_M_Chan posted:

Many Happy Returns
Number 6 wakes up to find the Village totally deserted.

This is one of my favorite episodes as a stand alone episode but for the "world" of the Prisoner I think opens too many plotholes, mainly what was the reason Number 2 did this to him, what were they to gain? My only assumption is to show him how fruitless escape it, even if afforded every opportunity to get away they will still bring him back.
I saw it as just another method to try to get information from him. Maybe once he was back home, he'd slipand say something, either to one of their agents within British intelligence or to Butterworth.

PassTheRemote posted:

I still wonder why he needed to shave, that's just not necessary.
Well, he's not an animal.

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah, it seemed like they were relying on knowing him well enough that they could be sure he wouldn't just use his spy skills to disappear, but if they knew him that well then they should know that he also wouldn't slip up, especially with how easy they made it.

Jerusalem posted:

Like I said, he's not an animal.

York_M_Chan posted:

But you are right, everything seems like a plant if you think about it... the boat leads to the light on the coastline which leads to the gypsies which leads to the roadblock which leads to the truck which taken him home.
That all seemed genuine to me, they were just relying on the assumption that he would go straight home if he could.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Maelstache posted:

It's kind of crazy to think that McGoohan was, at the time, one of the biggest actors in Britain. The Prisoner pretty much finished his career, as the reaction to the ending was so negative he basically had to flee to America and spent the rest of his career doing TV movies and guest spots on Columbo.
My mother was a huge fan of the series during its original airing in the states and to her dying day would never, ever, ever talk about the final episode of The Prisoner, it made her so loving mad. Like, full-on fingers-in-ears, LALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING mad.

Random Stranger posted:

And speaking of The Prisoner in other media
My personal favorite is actually something that got me to watch the show in the first place: the album The Girl Who Was... Death by Devil Doll. Whacked out '80s orchestral/prog/metal/goth/cabaret/weirdness concept album about The Prisoner. The leader of the band had 300 copies pressed, wrote the liner notes in his own blood, gave 150 away and then burned the rest in a bonfire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-tN5MpI_g4

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tiggum posted:

I saw it as just another method to try to get information from him. Maybe once he was back home, he'd slipand say something, either to one of their agents within British intelligence or to Butterworth.

When they're poking holes in his story and remind him that he retired for unknown reasons and disappeared for months, I was fully expecting one of them to (too) casually ask,"I mean... why DID you retire, anyway?" and that would be the thing that sparked his suspicions - though I guess they already tried that in The Chimes of Big Ben (did that air before or after this episode?).

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Jerusalem posted:

When they're poking holes in his story and remind him that he retired for unknown reasons and disappeared for months, I was fully expecting one of them to (too) casually ask,"I mean... why DID you retire, anyway?" and that would be the thing that sparked his suspicions - though I guess they already tried that in The Chimes of Big Ben (did that air before or after this episode?).

Chimes of Big Ben was the second episode going by airing date, I believe.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I guess they already tried that in The Chimes of Big Ben (did that air before or after this episode?).
That's one thing that makes me think this was another attempt to get information from him (as well as that being their stated goal all along); last time they hosed up and he figured out he wasn't in London, so this time, to avoid that error, they actually let him get to London.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

Episode 10 - It's Your Funeral

Number 2 - Derren Nesbitt the most micromanaging of all the Number 2's. Nesbitt also loves 'Glasses Acting'

Number 6 seems so much more annoyed that they are trying something than he does angry. Later on though, we really get an idea of 6's morals, not willing to commit murder to escape, values the lives of his fellow Villagers, and also willing to tell his enemy what is going on.

Kosho - the greatest sport ever invented and of Asian origin (apparently)

This is one of those Prisoner episode where I can't figure out what the hell Number 2's plan is until towards the end, it is a murder mystery before the murder actually takes place.

They are also building on the management of The Village showing cracks. In the last episode we had the looming telephone and here we have a murderous coup.

The "real" Number 2 has been on vacation this whole time!

At this point, how long do you think Number 6 has been in The Village? Months? Years? In my mind I am thinking he's been there for about a year now. Did they say anything in the last episode when we got to London about how long he was gone?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I get the impression he's been gone a few months, maybe 7-8.

This episode felt a little weak to me, the idea of the Village staff turning on themselves is neat but the plot really makes no sense even in the convoluted and surreal way that episodes usually do - they convince the Prisoner of the assassination plot so that he'll warn the current Number 2 who will have been given doctored information showing that the Prisoner wasn't to be trusted so he won't believe the assassination plot is real.... but if nobody had told the Prisoner about the assassination plot in the first place nobody would have ever told Number 2 and even if they had it was already established that nobody believes the Jammers!

Also Number 2 figures out the plot WAY too easily, given it was supposed to be some cleverly mastercrafted plan by his replacement it all got rumbled pretty quickly.

All that said, the whole episode was worth it for,".....maybe the subject simply enjoys the view?"

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
It's Your Funeral isn't the greatest episode, but I love Derren Nesbitt's Number 2. He's like a 60s proto-Jeff Goldblum.

I forget, who won Olympic gold in Kosho this year?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

drat that kosho scenes goes on way too long. I feel that way every time I watch this episode and I wind up forgetting just how long it is before I watch it again. I have to wonder how much use that kosho gym gets anyway, or is it the Village's equivalent of that racquetball court that everyplace seems to build and no one ever uses.

Other than that, I kind of like this episode. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense since if the masters of the Village are arranging the assassination (as they clearly are) why would there be reprisals? And that absurd Number 2 transition ceremony which old Number 2 takes way too seriously (obviously it's something they made up just for him so why does he care what protocol they use in it). I think I like it because it gives the Village itself a bit more texture.

Also, the new Number 2's giant radio glasses are funny to me for some reason.

My feeling is that the entire series has to take place over six to eight months. My main reason for thinking that is that the operators of the Village can't just wait forever. Number 6 is just too disruptive of an element to not do something about him. Eventually they've got to lose their patience and six months feels right to me for the point where they step up to extreme measures.

Forktoss posted:

I forget, who won Olympic gold in Kosho this year?

That would be telling.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Random Stranger posted:

drat that kosho scenes goes on way too long. I feel that way every time I watch this episode and I wind up forgetting just how long it is before I watch it again. I have to wonder how much use that kosho gym gets anyway, or is it the Village's equivalent of that racquetball court that everyplace seems to build and no one ever uses.

Other than that, I kind of like this episode. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense since if the masters of the Village are arranging the assassination (as they clearly are) why would there be reprisals? And that absurd Number 2 transition ceremony which old Number 2 takes way too seriously (obviously it's something they made up just for him so why does he care what protocol they use in it). I think I like it because it gives the Village itself a bit more texture.

It also makes sense if the Number 2's are prisoners in some way as well. As far as the reprisals, I tend to think the Village Masters would just use it as an excuse to grab more power and tighter controls. Think Angela Lansbury from The Manchurian Canidate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCjBOZ4r9Ck

Random Stranger posted:

Also, the new Number 2's giant radio glasses are funny to me for some reason.

My feeling is that the entire series has to take place over six to eight months. My main reason for thinking that is that the operators of the Village can't just wait forever. Number 6 is just too disruptive of an element to not do something about him. Eventually they've got to lose their patience and six months feels right to me for the point where they step up to extreme measures.

I do not think it is the information they really want, I think they want something more, and that something would be lost if they use the extreme measures.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

PassTheRemote posted:

I do not think it is the information they really want, I think they want something more, and that something would be lost if they use the extreme measures.

The definitely want to turn him and part of that is getting him to give up some information. But at some point Number 6 is just too much trouble to keep using the poisoned carrot approach of the Village and they'd just throw him in a hole somewhere. The television show may be "The Prisoner" but they've got more things to do in the Village than figure out why Number 6 likes to climb the bell tower or watch him play chess.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Random Stranger posted:

That would be telling.

I want information.

INFORMATION!

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I want information.

INFORMATION!

you won't get it

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

York_M_Chan posted:

you won't get it

By hook or by crook....... I will :smug:

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
That Kosho scene goes on far too long, and the music is way too repetitive, but I am somehow still disappointed it apparently isn't real

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

I am not a user ID, I am a free man!

Something that occurred to me is that it's kind of amusing that they can predict Number 6's behavior with incredible accuracy but they still can't get him to do what they want. There's a good metaphor for the themes of the series there.

Random Stranger fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Aug 25, 2016

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Random Stranger posted:

I am not a user ID, I am a free man!

:lol::laffo::laugh:

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

York_M_Chan posted:

Number 2 - Derren Nesbitt the most micromanaging of all the Number 2's. Nesbitt also loves 'Glasses Acting'
I really liked this guy, but as the episode went on it became clear that its plot didn't really make sense. Disappointing.

Jerusalem posted:

This episode felt a little weak to me, the idea of the Village staff turning on themselves is neat but the plot really makes no sense even in the convoluted and surreal way that episodes usually do - they convince the Prisoner of the assassination plot so that he'll warn the current Number 2 who will have been given doctored information showing that the Prisoner wasn't to be trusted so he won't believe the assassination plot is real.... but if nobody had told the Prisoner about the assassination plot in the first place nobody would have ever told Number 2 and even if they had it was already established that nobody believes the Jammers!

Also Number 2 figures out the plot WAY too easily, given it was supposed to be some cleverly mastercrafted plan by his replacement it all got rumbled pretty quickly.
It also seemed to involve way too many people. Like, if the organisation that runs the village kill their people off when they retire, that would have to be handled 100% at a higher level than the people being killed, because no one at the same or lower level is going to go along with it knowing that they'll be in that same position themselves one day.

Random Stranger posted:

drat that kosho scenes goes on way too long. I feel that way every time I watch this episode and I wind up forgetting just how long it is before I watch it again.
It's probably pretty terrible on a rewatch, but I was intrigued enough by the nature of the game that it didn't bother me.

PassTheRemote posted:

As far as the reprisals, I tend to think the Village Masters would just use it as an excuse to grab more power and tighter controls.
How much more control could they even have?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Jerusalem posted:

You win. It was gently caress you I'm not telling

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

You win. It was gently caress you I'm not telling

But.... but the admin said I only had till today to get the inf-
New message pop-up opens
:gonk:

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Jack Kirby made a comic adaptation of The Prisoner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

PassTheRemote posted:

Jack Kirby made a comic adaptation of The Prisoner

What's going on with Six's left arm, is it part of another nefarious plot by Number Two :ohdear:

• Locked thread