Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Cape Cod Crab Chip posted:

I'll bite: I haven't watched his stream. What's he like, what does he say, what does he do?

He's really just a jerk. A stream like Singsing's, Admiral Bulldog's, or whatever the streamer is a nice guy. Singsing makes fun of his teammates sometimes, but he's not a tool. Moon, though, is like listening to Xbox live voice chat. He's rude, yells and screams at the players. I once listened to him tirade about why he needs to flame people and his point was basically that everyone is retards and he's so much better, he needs to scream at them so they improve their game. He's just a toxic persona.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Radical posted:

https://imgur.com/a/pidIZ

from puppy's hacked facebook i guess, lmfao

Is that from a year ago or two days into the future? I'm 3/4s of the way through and I don't have any context so it's like deciding to read the Lord of the Rings trilogy and starting with "Return of the King" :buddy:

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

scuz posted:

Is that from a year ago or two days into the future? I'm 3/4s of the way through and I don't have any context so it's like deciding to read the Lord of the Rings trilogy and starting with "Return of the King" :buddy:

Its all dated august 12, so it looks like post TI last year.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

damnation I forgot to put i any fantasy cards today. :smith:

Bonnono
May 2, 2006

scuz posted:

It's after Secret's loss at TI5. The whole Kuroky/RTZ drama basically.

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

Radical posted:

https://imgur.com/a/pidIZ

from puppy's hacked facebook i guess, lmfao

If it was from puppey's face wouldn't his messages be on the right ?

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

yeah i just checked my facebook messenger and those would have to be from 1437's phone to puppy unless im missing something. weird.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
There was that big dev.dota2.com hack so maybe 1437's or someone else's accounts got compromised, too.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

1437 got hacked a few weeks ago so it might be him. Also if thats legit, it's loving scary to see how people talk to puppey. Not a single critical voice, and just massive enabling all over.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

but yeah 99% of that poo poo just reads like pupper being dramatic because kuro didn't agree with him on poo poo, same reason w33 got the chopping block when you think about

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Radical posted:

but yeah 99% of that poo poo just reads like pupper being dramatic because kuro didn't agree with him on poo poo, same reason w33 got the chopping block when you think about

Pretty much this. It's a private conversation where 1437 let Puppey vent some frustration is all.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Who knows, sounds like dota2 stars are insufferable idiots except for rtz who is just a boy who wants to play some dota.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

Voted Worst Mom posted:

Who knows, sounds like dota2 stars are insufferable idiots except for rtz who is just a boy who wants to play some dota.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

someone summarize it tia

more like dICK
Feb 15, 2010

This is inevitable.

Radical posted:

i bet the russian casting desk is pretty depressing this year lol

The sections behind the English and Chinese casters are always packed and chanting, waving flags. The section behind the Russians is much quieter in comparison.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

its kinda hard to summarize because its a conversation about events that are never explicitly detailed

- ppy buys 40,000 dollar engagement ring, doesn't want to get married but thinks its best for the kids
- kuro thinks you shouldn't bring your main bitch to a LAN
- 1437 reads a lot in between the lines of zai and kuro hanging out together and thinks he is doing it "to keep the team together"
- kuro goes behind ppy's back and tries to convince rtz/s4/zai to kick him, puppey decides the reason rtz got so mad at kuro after the ehome game was related to this
- zai, rtz, s4... they're just kids that wanna play some dota, they don't deserve this...
- pupper and kemal are building an ESPORTS EMPIRE
- 1437 thinks puppy could be president of estonia
- 13 terrorblade games a week, all for the sake of victory
- cyborgfat sucks as a manager and needs to be replaced but hes a nice guy so they want to keep onboard in some capacity
- alex garfield (eg, alliance) wanted to buy secret but kemal also wanted to, sounds like kuro didn't like kemal. something about money.
- ppy is taking over secret now, but originally it was owned by everyone (i guess not by fly or notail since they got kicked xd)
- kuro basically wanted to be in the position ppy is in (head of secret) and wanted to kick ppy to get into that position. ppy went to istanbul to meet kemal and that was how how came to be the owner
- i will destroy his soul with words
- ppy and 1437 both agree kuro sucks and could never do anything on his own (liquid sends their regards)
- ppy messages dendi to rekindle their friendship (after trying to kick him from navi after TI4)
- conversation ends when 1437 starts to choke on pupper's considerable esports sausage

slow day at work, but those chatlogs are some of the funniest poo poo ive read in months

Radical fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Aug 10, 2016

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

drunken officeparty posted:

someone summarize it tia

puppan can destroy souls with his words, kuro bad

also what i thought was a failing power supply has turned out to be a dead motherboard so im hosed. can't run dota on this ancient piece of poo poo, can barely watch the games. no more fantasy points. no more predictions.

weep for me u fuckers

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
As someone who has played dota, it comes as no surprise that pro players are broken people

ChumpsForChange
Jun 2, 2011
I'm glad TNC won, even a purse thief can reform and make it in dota tournaments.

ChumpsForChange fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Aug 10, 2016

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
https://twitter.com/CLEMENTINATOR/status/763408915203698691

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Radical posted:

i bet the russian casting desk is pretty depressing this year lol

they still have one russian (resolution) who they can root for. but yeah lmao

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Actually could be given the dev.dota forum hack nonsense and ppy using the same email for both.

Sidebar... how the gently caress does a dev forum get hacked by a goddamn SQL injection

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
The only takeaway from that chat log is stay in school kids unless you want to retype the same message 5 times because you can't spell for poo poo

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

man ppd's master plan to destroy secret was really something huh

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

botany posted:

weep for me u fuckers

I will weep for you.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Radical posted:

its kinda hard to summarize because its a conversation about events that are never explicitly detailed

- ppy buys 40,000 dollar engagement ring, doesn't want to get married but thinks its best for the kids
- kuro thinks you shouldn't bring your main bitch to a LAN
- 1437 reads a lot in between the lines of zai and kuro hanging out together and thinks he is doing it "to keep the team together"
- kuro goes behind ppy's back and tries to convince rtz/s4/zai to kick him, puppey decides the reason rtz got so mad at kuro after the ehome game was related to this
- zai, rtz, s4... they're just kids that wanna play some dota, they don't deserve this...
- pupper and kemal are building an ESPORTS EMPIRE
- 1437 thinks puppy could be president of estonia
- 13 terrorblade games a week, all for the sake of victory
- cyborgfat sucks as a manager and needs to be replaced but hes a nice guy so they want to keep onboard in some capacity
- alex garfield (eg, alliance) wanted to buy secret but kemal also wanted to, sounds like kuro didn't like kemal. something about money.
- ppy is taking over secret now, but originally it was owned by everyone (i guess not by fly or notail since they got kicked xd)
- kuro basically wanted to be in the position ppy is in (head of secret) and wanted to kick ppy to get into that position. ppy went to istanbul to meet kemal and that was how how came to be the owner
- i will destroy his soul with words
- ppy and 1437 both agree kuro sucks and could never do anything on his own (liquid sends their regards)
- ppy messages dendi to rekindle their friendship (after trying to kick him from navi after TI4)
- conversation ends when 1437 starts to choke on pupper's considerable esports sausage

slow day at work, but those chatlogs are some of the funniest poo poo ive read in months
Secret did drag liquid into the losers bracket with them.....:cool:

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
I'm not sad for OG anymore, because this is how the redemption story that leads them to be the first-ever undisputed Triple Crown champion at TI7 starts.

"You’ll give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time you will help them accomplish wonders."

(it's about the good boy BigDaddyN0tail)

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
twitch transmission started :getin:

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

ElNarez posted:

I'm not sad for OG anymore, because this is how the redemption story that leads them to be the first-ever undisputed Triple Crown champion at TI7 starts.

"You’ll give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time you will help them accomplish wonders."

OG's run is over, you're in SUNSfan country.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

ElNarez posted:

Next year OG will win every Major and then TI and N0tail will finally have the win he deserves!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

The REAL Goobusters posted:

they still have one russian (resolution) who they can root for. but yeah lmao

I thought he was Ukranian?

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

if OG spiral off into secret territory and lose everything i wont be surprised at all, next year is all about The Rise Of Jimmy

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.

Radical posted:

next year is all about The Rise Of Jimmy

The darkest timeline.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Bad Moon posted:

I thought he was Ukranian?

same thing bub

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

mikeraskol posted:

The darkest timeline.

The darkest timeline has RTZ securing the aegis but always on a different team.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
preemptively lmao when pinoys take over all majors

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

I'm so hype for tonight's UB games

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber
So I just woke up to more drama?? My boy arty needs a better captain

drunken officeparty