Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Didn't do this for popularity? Isn't he the guy who made the dildo video?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Wasn't he Mr. Stolen Valor OpSec "Sorry daughter but Daddy going to stand up for Are Freedumbs!" iPhone video in the car?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

I wish the Marines could and would disavow people like him.

:v: "My husband's a Marine and knows honor...etc."
:commissar: "Your husband's a disgrace to the Corps and everything we stand for."

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

FilthyImp posted:

Wasn't he Mr. Stolen Valor OpSec "Sorry daughter but Daddy going to stand up for Are Freedumbs!" iPhone video in the car?

Yep

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

iospace posted:

Tangential to this whole thing, Trump just gave the movement a shot in the arm while probably making his biggest gaffe yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcxkkrNSv-4

That old guy on the right, in the red, his jaw drops, did he really just hear what he thinks he heard? He looks at his wife who laughs, he laughs too. He's on board. Yeah, I'd like to see a race war before I die. This is fine.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/ryan-bundy-jail-staff-incident/#.V6qCUR2E8pE.twitter

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Pumpjockey! Works for tips!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

"Bundy family members and Nevada State Assemblywoman Michele Fiore took to social media to complain that Bundy had been “beaten.”"

Man, these people can't help but lie through their teeth

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

"Bundy family members and Nevada State Assemblywoman Michele Fiore took to social media to complain that Bundy had been “beaten.”"

I hope his face is ok.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Michele Fiore is soon going to start championing for prisoner's rights

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Daddy copped a plea.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

SocketWrench posted:

How has she not been implicated, she helped traitors

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Jumpingmanjim posted:

I hope his face is ok.

:perfect:

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Evil Fluffy posted:

I wish the Marines could and would disavow people like him.

:v: "My husband's a Marine and knows honor...etc."
:commissar: "Your husband's a disgrace to the Corps and everything we stand for."

"The Commandant of the Marine Corps has hereby dictated to the lower ranks that Jon Ritzheimer is no longer a former Marine, but an ex-Marine, and that his post-military career to be treated accordingly."

Tlacuache
Jul 3, 2007
Cross my heart, smack me dead, stick a lobster on my head.

Husband who knew Ritzheimer as a kid: "I'm not surprised. He was all talk, even back then."

A lawyer friend of mine is coming to visit. I can't wait to show her the Ryan Bundy Idiot thing.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

bundy,man natural of clan idiot Bundy posted:

PR&S

ALERT ALERT MUST READ

A penned letter to the dishonorable Loretta E. Lynch of DOJ from Political Prisoner Ryan Bundy viciously assaulted and attacked by a gang of guard authority at the Multnomah Co Jail Portland OR yesterday morning.
Thank you Lenda Gale Beck for this

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE (THE DOJ)
For Profit Corporation
DUN and BRADSTREET # 011669674
# 071813046
LORETTA E. LYNCH
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001

PROPOSED TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Greetings Loretta

i am in receipt of your offer to cut into my flesh and take/carry away an item in [my] possession. For the suggested transaction to take place without conditions would require a great amount of trust on [my] behalf but no trust on behalf of THE DOJ.

It has been implied that you represent a different branch of THE DOJ that unjustly ended the life of [my] dear friend [cf lavoy finnicum], unjustly attempted to prematurely end the live(s) of [myself, cf ryan bundy], [cf shawna cox], [cf ryan payne], [cf victoria sharp]. I do not have full faith that you have clean hands in these matters, as you are part of the body that committed these crimes against your fellow mankind.

It has come to [my] attention recently that three (3) of the nurses, that were employed, and possibly on shift, at the Harney County Hospital at the time [cf lavoy finnicum] was brought in to the hospital, are now “suspiciously” deceased. This causes [myself] and all mankind deep grief and grave concerns regarding your trustworthiness. One must not think hard to conclude that any man or woman, involved in your proposed “removal” of evidence from [my] custody, may find themselves to be in grave danger shortly after their participation in this proposed “removal”.

With this in mind i require you to act in good faith and fulfill the following conditions prior to [me] consenting to the proposed “removal”:

1. THE DOJ agrees to propose a chain of custody, with regards to item [my property] to be removed, from the physician to the final destination, the forensic scientist of [my] choosing. The proposed list must be approved by [me, cf ryan bundy].

2. THE DOJ agrees to a thorough background-check, conducted and produced by an independent criminal investigator, of [my] choosing, on each man or woman on the proposed chain of custody.

3. THE DOJ must provide a $90,000,000.00 policy/account/bond on the life and liberty of each, any and all man or woman on the proposed chain of custody of the item [my property] proposed to be removed.

4. THE DOJ agrees that i [cf ryan bundy] am the trustee of these policy(s)/account(s)/bond(s), with the authority to release, at [my] discretion, at any time to the immediate “family” members, the beneficiaries, if the life or liberty of the principal is impaired in any form or fashion.

5. THE DOJ agrees to bear full liability for the continued life and liberty of each man or woman on the proposed chain of custody of the item [my property] removed, for a period of time no less than ten (10) years.

6. THE DOJ agrees to release 100% of the $90,000,000.00 policy/account/bond if for any reason the life or liberty, of each man or woman on the proposed chain of custody of the item [my property] removed, ceases to continue or is altered in any way shape or form for a period of time no less than ten (10) years.

7. THE DOJ agrees, as an act of good faith, to release, without condition, from capture a/k/a jail, the mind, [body] and spirit of the man, the creation(s) of God:
(a) [cf ryan bundy] to prepare for September 7, 2016
(b) [cf ammon bundy] to prepare for September 7, 2016
(c) [cf david fry] to prepare for September 7, 2016
(d) [cf melvin bundy] to prepare for September 7, 2016
(e) [cf dave bundy] to prepare for September 7, 2016
(f) [cf travis cox] to prepare for September 7, 2016
(g) [cf peter santilli] to prepare for September 7, 2016

8. THE DOJ agrees to the following being present, as [my] witness, from start to finish of removal:
(a) [cf angela bundy]
(b) LISA LUDWIG
(c) Videographer of [my] choosing
(d) Any and all [my] advisors
(e) A criminal investigator of [my] choosing

9. THE DOJ agrees to pay all medical cost of the removal procedure in addition to any and all travel expenses of [my] witnesses.

10. THE DOJ agrees the item to be removed is [my] property

11. THE DOJ agrees to pay [cf angela bundy] $1,000,000.00 fair and just compensation for the damage to [her] private trust property [cf ryan bundy], and is to be paid to [cf angela bundy] prior to scheduling procedure.

12. THE DOJ agrees that [my] property, the item to be removed, is [my] property and will merely be on loan to THE DOJ for the limited and sole purpose of transportation to [my] chosen forensic scientist.

13. THE DOJ agrees that [my] property, the item proposed to be removed, is to be returned to [my] possession within fourteen (14) days.

14. THE DOJ agrees that the procedure is valued at $6,300,000.00 and is to be paid to I, as equal substance, prior to the scheduling of the procedure.

15. THE DOJ agrees that the payment of $6,300,000.00 is for the proposed procedure only and does not in any way relieve THE DOJ, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, (any) SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT, FEDERAL MARSHALLS SERVICE, (any) STATE PATROL, or any man or woman in their private capacity, who participated in the wrongdoing which lead to this item being forced into [my] flesh, of liability arising from civil or criminal charges being brought against them; nor does it relieve any of the mentioned from future liability as can be expected (long term damage).

16. THE DOJ agrees the burden of liability must not come from the fruits of the labor of we the people, but rather from the fruit of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA’s own labors and profits, as it is a for profit corporation.

17. THE DOJ agrees that only i, and without question or argument, will determine in the future what symptoms are related back to this procedure.

18. THE DOJ agrees that the attending physician is to confer solely with [cf angela bundy] regarding any matters medical (ie medications during and after procedure) and THE DOJ agrees to abide with all privacy regulations and at no time is THE DOJ to give medical advice.

19. THE DOJ agrees that the procedure will not include any sedation of the mind, nor mind altering drugs or sleep inducing medications; I am to stay alert, aware, awake, conscious and uncompromised throughout procedure.

Let [me] be clear:

Terms and conditions numbers 1-6 are NOT NEGOTIABLE as there is no reasonable expectancy that your agency, who has dirty hands, can assure the safety of innocent lives without being held liable prior to their participation in this event.

Term and condition number 7 is NOT NEGOTIABLE as you currently act in bad faith by unlawfully caging your fellowman without recourse. You are doing so to ensure that each man listed is handicapped in such a way that you stand a chance of winning a matter you otherwise could not win without your cheating ways. You have no desire for a fair trial on September 7, 2016.

Term and condition number 8 is NOT NEGOTIABLE as you have attempted and achieved murder, and i do not trust you.

Terms and conditions 9-19 are NOT NEGOTIABLE as you are dishonorable, and I do not trust your right hand to investigate your left hand.

NOTICE: These terms and conditions are not meant to be misconstrued as anything other than a message to YOU that YOU have taken enough without bringing equal substance. I will thank you and your agency for acting honorably toward [me] during this procedure, as I am an honorable man. Your silence is acceptance to [my] terms and conditions.

NOTICE TO THE PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO THE AGENT; NOTICE TO THE AGENT IS NOTICE TO THE PRINCIPLE
I'm
ryan c bundy;
man; all right reserve;
exempt from levy

Highlights include accusing Loretta Lynch of killing 3 nurses , charging the DoJ 90 million dollars to remove a bullet and wanting to choose the forensic lab the bullet goes too.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Highlights include accusing Loretta Lynch of killing 3 nurses , charging the DoJ 90 million dollars to remove a bullet and wanting to choose the forensic lab the bullet goes too.

Also he wants to get the major surgery temporary 14 day flesh-property consignment done without any form of anesthetic :shepface:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Also he ends it with the classic legal trick of "you not replying means you agree I can have your lunch money"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

She should just send a letter back, saying that maybe they'd be happier as slaves since they can't seem to keep their personal lives together at the moment

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Is there any reason that LISA LUDWIG is in all-caps and the rest of the names are in lowercase with brackets? I'm guessing she works for the government but the name doesn't bring up anybody noteworthy or that would have anything to do with this case.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Internet Webguy posted:

Is there any reason that LISA LUDWIG is in all-caps and the rest of the names are in lowercase with brackets? I'm guessing she works for the government but the name doesn't bring up anybody noteworthy or that would have anything to do with this case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgcW6Hzn46w

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Internet Webguy posted:

Sovereign citizen poo poo regarding name capitalization never makes sense.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Hmmm should I click on this video. I kinda have an OCD where I have to watch a video in real time...Well, how long could it be? 20 minutes? An hour? Let me just get a coke and click play....
Oh goddamn it.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Ape of Naples posted:

Hmmm should I click on this video. I kinda have an OCD where I have to watch a video in real time...Well, how long could it be? 20 minutes? An hour? Let me just get a coke and click play....
Oh goddamn it.

You should submit to your compulsion and give us a trip report

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

You should submit to your compulsion and give us a trip report

Well, luckily due to his teachings I was able to break down all 5000 languages and absorb all of it in record time.

Ultimately, from his 96 level Masonry teachings I can deduce that "he cray"

Edit: I literally made it about three minutes in. With some fast forwarding.

Imagine watching this for 45 minutes, sleeping a good, solid 8 hours, waking up and there's another 45 minutes to go.

RoyKeen has issued a correction as of 00:35 on Aug 11, 2016

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Ape of Naples posted:

Well, luckily due to his teachings I was able to break down all 5000 languages and absorb all of it in record time.

Ultimately, from his 96 level Masonry teachings I can deduce that "he cray"

I've had that video bookmarked since the bird heist when it came up, and randomly skipping to different parts of it when I'm bored STILL lands me with some surprises.

Oh man now I'm nostalgic. Remember when we all invaded that one youtube streamer's chat every night for like 2 weeks and heaped him with so much praise that he didn't notice us chasing off all his regular viewers who weren't going to abandon him as soon as this got even a bit boring? :allears:

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Thank you; I have new material for my youtube torture playlist.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
The comments on that video are great.

quote:

Do you know how to start a country? To start a country you first start a post office. Why do you believe Switzerland does not go to war? What are stamps backed by? Where on earth is the central post office? Maybe if you did some research you would know it is all mentioned in the K.J Bible. Here are a few sources.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I just clicked about 3:30:00 in and it's perfect for sovcits.
"No President has ever been right handed in the US."
I was trying to write more examples but I literally can't keep up.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Hobbes used the example of ancient peoples coming together to move objects from sender to recipient as the formation of civilization's first governments, and from there mankind was ruled in absolute monarchy by a series of Postmasters General.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

For real this video and great, check out his website for more :psyduck:

http://dwmlc.com/

I found the video/website because I think one of the bird kidnappers was being represented by him

quote:

~1 FOR THIS FEDERAL-JUDGE: David-Wynn: Miller's-KNOWLEDGE OF THESE CORRECT-SENTENCE-STRUCTURES-COMMUNICATION-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR=(C.-S.-S.-C.-P.-S.-G.) IS WITH THE CLAIMS BY THE QUANTUM-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR-NOW-TIME-WRITTEN-COMMUNICATION-FACTS WITH THE DOCUMENT-CONTRACT-DUTY-FEDERAL-JUDGE-AUTHORITY: TITLE~42: D.-C.-C.-S.-~1986 WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE FRAUDULENT-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR-MODIFICATIONS AND WITH THE CONTRACTING-AUTHORITY OF THE STOPPING AND: CORRECTING OF THE FALSE AND MISLEADING-STATEMENTS, FICTIONAL-LANGUAGE, WITH AN AUTOGRAPH-CONFESSION OF THE PERSONAL-WRONG-VOLITION WITH THE QUANTUM-GRAMMAR-OPERATIONAL-CERTIFICATION-FRONTWARDS AND BACKWARDS WITH THE CERTIFICATION OF THE KNOWLEDGE AND WITH THE VOLITION OF THE CONSPIRACY WITH THE GRAMMAR-FRAUD. FOR THE LYING-TOGETHER OR WITH THE LAYING-TOGETHER.

imagine like a hundred pages of that

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Even the Wikipedia page for that guy is pretty good:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Wynn_Miller

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

cumshitter posted:

The comments on that video are great.

I was about to ask where does "Magnets? How do they work?" in that word salad.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Gorilla Salad posted:

I would think that Corn was commenting more on the US's two party system.

don't blame me, i didn't vote for anyone then america was led into the disastrous and destabilizing iraq war, a quagmire which destroyed millions of lives and continues to do so.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Can confirm me and my law school pals took Miller's 9 hour video and made a drinking game out of it and I am the sole survivor

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Raku posted:

Can confirm me and my law school pals took Miller's 9 hour video and made a drinking game out of it and I am the sole survivor

That wouldn't be a game I'd want to win.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Raku posted:

Uh oh, I'm pretty sure he addresses use of his grammar for personal gain without the approval of wynn::david:miller

Alas you gained a bunch of dead friends, and as a result, owe wynn::david:miller 90,000,000 in silver bouillon. Don't even try to resist, he's represented the Malheur occupiers, is the King of Hawaii, and has an IQ of 200

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Wynn as David is to Miller???

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Your Gay Uncle posted:

I keep re-reading this, and it's just amazing start to finish. We're like a month away from the core Bundy crew's trial right? They're only going to get more desperate with their demands :getin:

It's like when a child is losing a board game, and petulantly keeps demanding to change the rules so they can win. "Actually, when I roll the dice I get to move that number of spaces plus 10. Also you have to move backward that number of spaces. Because I said so."

It's no different from "I, A Declared Natural Man of The World, get to be the Judge & Bailiff in my own trial, and a paycheck of $100 million dollars, and immediate release from detention. If you don't respond in 3 days then you agree to grant this request by default, and you are dishonorable"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Mah rights are being trampled!
While mailing bullshit claims to anyone in earshot