Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Where the gently caress is Iggy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Green Intern posted:

Where the gently caress is Iggy.

GOTCHA FUCKER

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Can Of Worms posted:

JoJo's Bizarre Dogventure (warning: full view images are really big)

Source and source

Doppio dog and Valentine dog are the best.

These are all way too loving cute but I laughed at ghiaccio ahahah

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.

Can Of Worms posted:

All this is lacking is a human Iggy.

Edit: just saw that the source has the answers

Frionnel fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Aug 11, 2016

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Yeah I can't tell most of them :(

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Most of them kind of suck as JoJo dogs, but cute dogs are cute dogs so it's good for that.

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
Disappointed in the lack of Speedwagon, Will A Zeppeli and Wammu dogs

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Can Of Worms posted:

Source and source

Doppio dog and Valentine dog are the best.

Where's Iggy

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Kurtofan posted:

Where's Iggy

Is this like a prank or what

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Koichi scores

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDq8QuxRhZs

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
This trailer coulda been Kira scoring on his fun date smdh

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Identified as many as I could.

Could probably guess who most of the remaining are through simple process of elimination, but their identities didn't leap out or at least suggest themselves as the many of the others did.

EDIT: Also, were it not for his collar literally spelling out DIO, I would've pegged Dio Brando for Speedwagon.

Bad Seafood fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Aug 11, 2016

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
you messed up... the one you labelled as dio brando in the first pic is actually diego, and the one you labelled as diego is actually dio brando. You have to be perma banned now

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

:rip: me.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i think you mislabeled the diego dog in the first pic as dio brando, unless dio brando from part 1 had a habit of wearing the letters D I O very clearly on an article of clothing along with a bow fit for a jockey cap that i wasn't aware of

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Shoot, I see it now.

That's what I get for trying to solve the whole first picture in one swoop before swapping to the next one.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

lmao whoops i was too late in posting

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Johnny Joestar posted:

i think you mislabeled the diego dog in the first pic as dio brando, unless dio brando from part 1 had a habit of wearing the letters D I O very clearly on an article of clothing along with a bow fit for a jockey cap that i wasn't aware of

nerd

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

also the two dogs slightly below and to the right of the lucy and scarlet dogs that are unlabeled look to be tiziano and squalo, the users of talking head and clash

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

I had wondered that, but only by way of asking "Well, how many duos are left?" Likewise, I'm guessing those other two together are supposed to be Cioccolata and Secco, but I can't say I'd ever guess that in a vacuum.

Now idea about the other three dogs off on their own. Maybe the farthest right is Melone?

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

I prefer Jojo birds anyway.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

would give DIO bird a cracker

i guess his name would be BIRDIO actually?

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Josuke Higashikata posted:

would give DIO bird a cracker

i guess his name would be BIRDIO actually?

His name as written by the artist is PIO

all the names are bird-related puns

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
That Kira with the bird leg oh my god. I wish I knew what he was saying.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

Identified as many as I could.

Were you just trying to figure out who they all were without the source's answer key, cause drat, sorry you went through that. Cute dogs but a bunch of them are kinda lovely representations of their characters imo

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Llab posted:

That Kira with the bird leg oh my god. I wish I knew what he was saying.

"I feel refreshed being with his leg!"

Unless you mean the text beneath that

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

Baal posted:

"I feel refreshed being with his leg!"

Unless you mean the text beneath that

No, thats what I wanted. Kira is great in all forms, except Jojolion where he's already dead. Shame, that. I'm sure he will never be important or come up again.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Excuse you

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I haven't gotten far into Jojolion, but it's obvious that a little thing like death won't stop Kira from doing his thing. I don't know how, but I'm sure he'll be good and awesome. Is that fair, Josuke?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
It isn't like death stopped kira before, he just became a ghost with a weird hat

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Llab posted:

I haven't gotten far into Jojolion, but it's obvious that a little thing like death won't stop Kira from doing his thing. I don't know how, but I'm sure he'll be good and awesome. Is that fair, Josuke?

Kira could be in a single panel ever and he would still be extremely great in every way.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Kira is cool. I prefer blond Yoshikage Version. Kira (Sailor variant) seems like kind of a pissbaby but I appreciate his efforts to save a mom. If only Part 4 Josuke and Part 4 Kira had teamed up to save a mom.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Kira is a total homie and stands for no poo poo, apologise to him.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Remember that time kira made a dude eat his own fingers and also yelled at him to get out of a restaurant because he didn't want to be in the same restaurant as a surfer

or that time kira was like "jeeze mom ok fine" when he was being pissy about not wanting to blow up the blood clots and his mom's like "Just fuckin do it goddamn"

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Moltrey posted:

Kira is cool. I prefer blond Yoshikage Version. Kira (Sailor variant) seems like kind of a pissbaby but I appreciate his efforts to save a mom. If only Part 4 Josuke and Part 4 Kira had teamed up to save a mom.

Kira saved Hayato's mum by dying

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
"Mooooooom, we're gonna miss seeing Titaaaaanic" "Jesus christ son, explode this bloodclot with your skull tank, it will literally take a second, this man is going to die"

e: Kira and Shinobu had a happy marriage. I know it's hard on a kid to have a new dad, but Haytao your parents are very happy together, stop it

e2: now im imagining the MBMBAM I Hate You, Ron bit but with Hayato and Kira.

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Aug 11, 2016

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The real Yoshikage Kira were the friends made along the way

Give the guy a hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

"Man"