Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I want to say it counts saving using the select button too, but I could be wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

So Icey Seifuku
Dec 26, 2007

Times you died and/or saved and quit. (It counts the saves/quits as a "death" for some reason. It was later fixed for the GBA version)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
50????

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

/me logs onto the gbs millennial CUCK FAILS M-M-mm-Megathread

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is 50 a lot

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

idk i haven't played lttp in 50 years

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006
when I used to play killing floor, I would go off on my own in an attempt to kill the most zombies and get the most dosh instead of playing like a team player

I think chrono trigger is the only JRPG I've ever actually beat

once when I was 8 I was playing clayfighters with my older bro on his SNES, when he beat me I tossed the controller behind me and he wouldn't let me play anymore. I've never gotten mad at a game since(also seeing him grunt in frustration at soul blade made me realize how silly it looked).

ff6 is one of my favorite games, but I only ever play it up until the world of ruin. I've done this 4 times, and one other time I actually played past that part and got all of the party members back and then lost steam right before fighting kefka.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

Is 50 a lot

Seems reasonable for a first time through

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006
I love doom and play it regularly, but I almost only ever play weapon WADS like wwhc_diaz, guncaster, zen dynamics, etc.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

SoR Blaze posted:

I think chrono trigger is the only JRPG I've ever actually beat

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mycophobia posted:

Seems reasonable for a first time through

yeah its a hard game the first time. you dont even get damage reduction of any sort until after you actually need it lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the only jrpg I've beaten is Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

/me logs onto the gbs millennial CUCK FAILS M-M-mm-Megathread

You logged into your own post history.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
when i was like 5 or so i gave my copy of kung for for the nes away to my older sister because i was super afraid of the sound it made when you attacked. i tried to get it back years later but she sold it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I wanted to speedrun Lovely Planet Ace All Worlds category but when I looked up the WR of most stages on youtube and found out the guy was a extremely disturbed pedophile it made me sad and discouraged me.

all the more reason to beat him IMO.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I enjoy casual games like farmville and bejeweled.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Volume posted:

Don't post here, fail gbs guy.

Sincerely,
fail gbs guy

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006
I thought the anime cutscenes in Lunar for PSX were rad

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I got 100% items in Metroid Other M

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

i'm sorry

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Thankfully I got it for $10 on release day

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it was 3$ in the gamestop junk games bin but i knew the dude who worked there and he just gave it to me, still felt ripped off

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006
I like Paper Mario 1 better than TTYD

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I did this too out of respect to Metroid.

Evil Eagle posted:

Thankfully I got it for $10 on release day

I preordered it for 60 dollars after getting a gift card for my birthday and I still remember it being the worst birthday of my life.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SoR Blaze posted:

I thought the anime cutscenes in Lunar for PSX were rad
They were rad, idiot. Jesus Christ.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Volume posted:

You enjoy men's asses.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You enjoy men's asses.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

after I beat pokemon silver, my friend told me about shiny pokemon. then I spent an hour and a half resetting for shiny lugia. then I gave up :(

(my first shiny was a zubat in ruby. he's now a crobat residing in my copy of y :))

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

bought steel batallion with that insane controller. never beat it. also bought sb game was dedicated online. never once did battle. :dawkins101:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i put a wiimote in my rear end

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

HORMELCHILI posted:

i put a wiimote in my rear end

same, but an original xbox controller

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

ol yeller posted:

:wth:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

ol yeller posted:

Impressive anal circumference.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh my cousin's copy of Pokemon Yellow the connector was all brown and corroded and he told everyone in my extended family and all his friends that it was because I put the cartridge in my rear end, and destroyed my childhood.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

My rear end is brown and corroded, as it happens, because I love to have it smashed and ravished.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Oh my cousin's copy of Pokemon Yellow the connector was all brown and corroded and he told everyone in my extended family and all his friends that it was because I put the cartridge in my rear end, and destroyed my childhood.

Why did you put the cartridge in your rear end?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

My rear end is brown and corroded, as it happens, because I love to have it smashed and ravished.

cmon man

• Locked thread