Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Sounds like Bridgette going, here's hoping for round trip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008

mancalamania posted:

Nat wins veto, saves Bridgette, Corey puts up Paulie as a pawn, Paulie out. Hold the faith!

Okay, new plan, Michelle has round trip, comes back in and wins HoH. Hold the faith!

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
The season hangs on the balance of a bridgette roundtrip ticket. what a shitshow

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jeep posted:

just think how close we were to this season actually taking off boys lmao

It's really the girls fault. They had the season and they all turned on each other.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

It's really the girls fault. They had the season and they all turned on each other.

Also, I mean, the 2nd loving question eliminates everyone? C'mon

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

STAC Goat posted:

Big Brother.txt

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

MrBuddyLee posted:

How was the Meech Speech/trolling of Paulie?

Also, is CBS daring to touch the misogyny theme? Put more women up!

She said Paulie was running the season but he blew up his game and called Natalie a beautiful person who didn't deserve to be attacked like she was. She also said she was glad to be able to say that without being interrupted so Paulie interrupted her.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

welp at least i can take solace in that corey is on my Fantasy BB Roster

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
fully expecting paulie to get the care package this week.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I THINK Bridgett has the votes but it depends on what Corey wants and if Paul and Victor go with it.

Michelle changes clothes really fast. That's the third outfit of the night.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
i feel like michelle has done every thing she can to take the heat but bridge is going

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
Meech blowing poo poo up owns.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I hate you, Corey.

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.
Poor Bridgette. I hope she's got that ticket.

Scrodes
Oct 18, 2003

LOL RACISM!
What did we miss? Where did this vote come from?

And can someone tell Natalie that she is VOTING to evict, not evicting.

Can someone fill me in on Meech "blowing up" Paulies game?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ha! Michelle uses her speech to say Nicole tried to cut a deal with her before the show and she's a snake.

Bridgette gone. Nat is the one lone dissenting vote. Paulie and Nicole acting a little smug.

Michelle having s meltdown. Nicole confronting Nicole about what deal she tried to make. Bridgette calling someone disgusting.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

lmao at Michelle's "what"

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Bridgette skipping back into the house would make my week.

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD.

It's nothing. :(

Jeep
Feb 20, 2013
gently caress

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Jeep posted:

gently caress

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
gently caress this show.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Booooooooooooooo

One way ticket.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Incoming Paulie HoH win

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

Tyree posted:

fully expecting paulie to get the care package this week.

I would love to see Paulie get the care package just for America to immediately find out how hosed he is in that same Sunday episode.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
feeds cancelled

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

"I guess I'm a strong independent smart capable woman and they can't handle that."

Pretty much.

Oh gently caress. Bridgettes's Care Package votes are going to get scrapped. Nicole is gonna win.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
jesus, paulie is going to win that care package

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

....friday night episode sounds like some pandoras box poo poo

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

heel turn posted:

jesus, paulie is going to win that care package
No chance. It might actually go to Michelle lmao. Then, knowing tihs season, Natalie gets voted out instead

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

"I guess I'm a strong independent smart capable woman and they can't handle that."

I think this is undermined by how she acted towards Frank and repeatedly thanked him early on for doing things that were actively detrimental to her game.

Not that I disagree that the meatheads aren't capable of dealing with strong independent smart capable women.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Arcanen posted:

I think this is undermined by how she acted towards Frank and repeatedly thanked him early on for doing things that were actively detrimental to her game.

Not that I disagree that the meatheads aren't capable of dealing with strong independent smart capable women.

I don't know if you watch feeds or not, but Sunday may be showing a very misogynistic lovely side of Paulie.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

I wish the care package would still go to an evicted house guest if they had the most votes. Just have it still land in the yard and everyone can see what was in it and who it was for but none of them could use it. Just as a little gently caress you.

Also this season sucks. Any chance the special Friday episode brings a juror back since return trip didn't get used?

Who am I kidding even if that happened it would be Zakiyah who goes back.

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

Eltoasto posted:

I don't know if you watch feeds or not, but Sunday may be showing a very misogynistic lovely side of Paulie.

"Not that I disagree that the meatheads aren't capable of dealing with strong independent smart capable women."

Just saying that Bridgette claiming to be such is a bit of a stretch given how she latched onto Frank, did his dirty work when he asked, and then said please and thank you as revealed he put up her and her allies.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.

Teek posted:

For everyone bailing on this season, I would encourage you guys to watch the next two episodes at least...

Pretend I didn't post this.

DAMNIT.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Arcanen posted:

Like I said, she had a few low moments early on but that's not what killed her. Corey and Paulie hate her because she stood up to them instead of being their willing pawn. Without giving away everything that will be aired on Sunday's episode Paulie and Corey literally spent today saying she's an evil feminist and that's the same as being a racist.

When I say the girls hosed up this season I include her in that for letting Frank control her and wasting her HOH on Tiffany whose only sin was wanting to unite the women.

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

Arcanen posted:

I honestly believe she didn't view her relationship with Frank as romantic (I'm not entirely caught up on the live feed reports our lovely STAC Goat provides, though) - it seems like he was a father figure and that her own parents were kind of lovely - they forgot her birthday one year because they went out shopping for a new house and had too much fun doing that. She was fairly drunk at the time too, which is why I think she forgave him. I wish he had revealed it when she was sober and therefore more critical. It may have been a different story.

Scrodes
Oct 18, 2003

LOL RACISM!

STAC Goat posted:

Michelle changes clothes really fast. That's the third outfit of the night.

She was caught halfway through her first change after the eviction - When Julie asked if everyone was ready, she had her pants around her knees. She sat through the next minute looking like she was taking a dump on the BB couch.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
If Paulie wins the care package I might legit stop watching. It is atrocious that they left the votes open for that without showing even a portion of the poo poo that went down for the house flip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

This season rests on the next HOH. My feeds renew on Monday so we'll see if this season dies this weekend.

Turbl posted:

Also this season sucks. Any chance the special Friday episode brings a juror back since return trip didn't get used?

Who am I kidding even if that happened it would be Zakiyah who goes back.

There's definitely a chance. There's got to be some reason for that episode and I think the math says that if they want a second Double Eviction someone has to come back in.

ToastyPotato posted:

If Paulie wins the care package I might legit stop watching. It is atrocious that they left the votes open for that without showing even a portion of the poo poo that went down for the house flip.

If that happens there will be the internet equivalent of a riot.

Which I guess is just a trending hastag or something.

• Locked thread