Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mine all said the default stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

I used to make the animals say hosed up stuff at the end of their sentences like gently caress and the n-word. But I'm an adult now.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i haven't been to my town since winter 2014...

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

mysterious loyall X posted:

i haven't been to my town since winter 2014...

they miss you

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
You dummies are really silly calling me a troll. I should ask, why haven't any of you gotten tired of zelda games yet. It's the same crap over and over. At least those new pokemon games are trying different things now. It's the same with fire emblem. I wish advance wars was still a thing because those games were fun as hell.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ka0 posted:

You dummies are really silly calling me a troll. I should ask, why haven't any of you gotten tired of zelda games yet. It's the same crap over and over. At least those new pokemon games are trying different things now. It's the same with fire emblem. I wish advance wars was still a thing because those games were fun as hell.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ka0 posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Ka0 posted:

youre not a troll, just a big freaking fail lord

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Ka0 posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

absolutely anything posted:

youre not a troll, just a big freaking fail lord

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ka0 posted:

Stfu

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Ka0 posted:

*points grimly towards the forum exit*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Ka0 posted:

No.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
*murders all nintendo haters*

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Ka0 posted:

im going to answer this. tell me how lttp is exactly the same as majoras mask

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
bro those games came out decades ago.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Ka0 posted:

gently caress you.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Ka0 posted:

then tell me how everything we know about breathe of the wild is the same dumbass

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

theres only been 1 zelda game on a home console in the past decade so its makes this everything is the same argument hard if i cant talk about anything ealier

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

theres about as many call of duty games as there are zelda games now

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Mario? That's just a jumping sim.

Star Fox? Flying sim.

Metroid? Exploration sim, basically Minecraft with worse graphics.

Zelda? Repetitive trash.

Think these opinions are trash? Well guess what: I also hate these games cause they're old.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also the new fire emblems are way more mechanically dense and developed than the old GBA ones. Source: Me because I played fates for 100 hours and started playing Sacred Stones again to compare

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
He's the angriest gamer who's never hosed,
He's the angry video game cuck.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the only 2 zeldas i can think of as being remotely similar without obvious sequels would be minish cap and links awakening? thats all ive got

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well Oracles of Ages and Seasons but I don't know if that counts.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

so you're saying the new fire emblems are better than the gba ones, Imma take your recommendation then.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Well Oracles of Ages and Seasons but I don't know if that counts.

not even the austistic gamers at wikipedia dare split them into 2 articles

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

glad one of the 30 impzone mods domed that guy, yeesh

Soral
May 30, 2009

Ka0 posted:

so you're saying the new fire emblems are better than the gba ones, Imma take your recommendation then.

conquest specifically is extremely good

Soral
May 30, 2009

go play that and maybe it will cause your brain to unscramble and you'll be a worthwhile human being again

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

I don't like zelda and I'm perfectly functional as it is.
There's 2 fire emblem fates games. One is full of japanese looking people and the other is full of japanese looking people cosplaying as romantic medieval noir ravers. Is conquest the latter or former.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Ka0 posted:

I don't like zelda and I'm perfectly functional as it is.
There's 2 fire emblem fates games. One is full of japanese looking people and the other is full of japanese looking people cosplaying as romantic medieval noir ravers. Is conquest the latter or former.

tell me the identical zelda games which you hate but also know enough about the entire series that they keep making the same game apparently

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

all of them of course. go to dungeon, solve puzzle, kill dungeon bad, repeat until gannon or whatever. you seem really upset that I won't get mad at your defending boring games.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Ka0 posted:

all of them of course. go to dungeon, solve puzzle, kill dungeon bad, repeat until gannon or whatever. you seem really upset that I won't get mad at your defending boring games.

what about the games that dont have ganon?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

quake is so boring, shoot rockets get red armour rinse repeat

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the epic style of games posting where you break a game down into its raw components to make it seems bad

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
all video games are p boring tho

all you press is buttons and stuff happens on screen

i mean wtf

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

he simplified a zelda game so much if i replaced the word ganon for final boss it can be almost any rpg ever made. after playing adventure for the 2600 i just never felt the need to play baldurs gate 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Adventure had a less opaque system and perma-death so you made the right choice.