Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

busb posted:

Max: That's crazy it was such a fun game. I forget who was the other dude in our house though

I died night one, and I spent the majority of the day not actively refusing to engage with Ecco because I was sure they were lying about everything.

Poke Protector 2000 was the other person in our group. We were the way of peace or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Podima posted:

Much like your posting.

:pusheen:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Max posted:

I died night one, and I spent the majority of the day not actively refusing to engage with Ecco because I was sure they were lying about everything.

I don't remember this game at all but yeah that's fair.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Fronz got me into playing Mafia and then never played a game with me, so that stunk

Ecco taught me how to play :twisted:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Players I really miss not seeing around much, off the top of my head

- winv
- mills
- rabies
- wins
- dbd
- pok

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

PBS Newshour posted:

i write uh, pretty good

thinking about it i write this way because it works for some of my sense of humor but mostly because whenever i put any real effort into writing it never sounds good to me and i can't get it right.
also it makes people think i may be a dummy so i get to feel good when they realize i am actually lots of smarts.

all these reasons work for why i talk to. yes i talk like i post. really good.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
tho i think the way i word works better in actual words then written words because the way i say it is good

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I think every writing style is ok but not every posting approach is

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Actually I think you'll find I'm the best and the smart one here

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Your Personal Muse posted:

Y..yeah! Yeah.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Your Personal Muse posted:

i missed u YPM

Max
Nov 30, 2002

EccoRaven posted:

I don't remember this game at all but yeah that's fair.

It was back during your eccogambit days. And I barely remembered the game as well. I had to go back and read it and marvel at how little I remembered. I think you replaced out of it.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Mar 27, 2020

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
morning thread.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Kashuno posted:

morning thread.

Morning

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
waddap i destroyed a toiulet

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I'm gonna destroy a toilet soon

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Kashuno posted:

morning thread.

More like mourning IMO, I am grieving for the continual loss of my youth and potential.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kashuno posted:

morning thread.

Good morning.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

CCKeane posted:

More like mourning IMO, I am grieving for the continual loss of my youth and potential.

Don't cry Keane, you can't lose what you never had.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Where's that hair pic, Keane?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Max posted:

Where's that hair pic, Keane?

The thread closed, Max. I'm waiting until it opens.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Klungar posted:

Don't cry Keane, you can't lose what you never had.

Klungar continually trying to dunk on me is kind of like when I play sports with young cousins and nephews and I have to fight the competitive instinct to just wreck everybody.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Join Trump vs Alien vs Predator Mafia

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Tremendous Taste posted:

Players I really miss not seeing around much, off the top of my head

- winv
- mills
- rabies
- wins
- dbd
- pok

Rude

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Anyway I'm going to be in nyc in a week and a bit, pm me if you wanna hang

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Or if you know a cool place I should go

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Do you like Chinese food?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Who don't

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Check out Joe's Shanghai. I usually go to the one down in Chinatown, but I hear the mid-town location is good as well. Really tasty soup dumplings, plus some other fare that you won't normally find.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
If you like craft beer, go to Rattle & Hum East. Great selection at very reasonable prices for NYC.

If you want ramen or Korean food I can get you some specific recommendations for those as well. My wife worked in Midtown near Penn Station for a while, and that's usually where we hang out when we go up to the city.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Podima posted:

If you like craft beer, go to Rattle & Hum East. Great selection at very reasonable prices for NYC.

If you want ramen or Korean food I can get you some specific recommendations for those as well. My wife worked in Midtown near Penn Station for a while, and that's usually where we hang out when we go up to the city.

Hey, I worked in that area too, just off 29th and 6th.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Top Hops at 94 Orchard Street is the best beer bar in the city I'll fight you I'll fight you all.
Mamoun's Falafel is classic and dirt cheap on St. Mark's, which is also a pretty cool part of the city overall.
There's a Sbarro's on 34th street that is widely agreed to be the best pizza place in the city.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

Top Hops at 94 Orchard Street is the best beer bar in the city I'll fight you I'll fight you all.
Mamoun's Falafel is classic and dirt cheap on St. Mark's, which is also a pretty cool part of the city overall.
There's a Sbarro's on 34th street that is widely agreed to be the best pizza place in the city.

Recommending two chains? Really? Or is this :ironicat: and I'm missing it?

I will hit up Top Hops though, thanks for the tip! Looks good from their website.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The Sbarro's has to be a joke.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CCKeane posted:

4$ falafels??

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

go to uniqlo and spend 200$ on clothes

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Max posted:

The Sbarro's has to be a joke.

I'm deadly serious, it has great yelp reviews.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Podima posted:

Recommending two chains? Really? Or is this :ironicat: and I'm missing it?

I will hit up Top Hops though, thanks for the tip! Looks good from their website.

Mamoun's original store on St. Mark's is legit good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I guess that depends on what pizza you want. To be honest, almost any hole in the wall pizza joint will have good pizza in nyc, if all you're looking for is a slice. It's hard to gently caress it up in that city. If you want some really, really good pizza there are few places in Dumbo, but you'd have to cross the river over to Brooklyn to get there, and it is not cheap.