Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Al! posted:

i also want to point out that the clintons file their personal income taxes in ny and not some tax shelter state, which is also pretty impressive given how high the tax rate is in ny

When you have no problem paying taxes and increases them on yourself... are the Clinton's the most vile of things... are they, altruists?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Homeless Friend posted:

I can't wait to read even more of the suicidal scramblings of republican insiders on politico :smugdon:

Politico posted:

“While it's true that previous candidates have come back from greater deficits to win, it won't happen in 2016. The electorate is far more base-driven, with fewer persuadables,” said an Iowa Republican. “Trump is underperforming so comprehensively across states and demographics it would take video evidence of a smiling Hillary drowning a litter of puppies while terrorists surrounded her with chants of ‘Death to America!’ But in 2016, stranger things have happened.”

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Theres a new Rogue One trailer

Its Friday

Suns out

Donald Trump currently has no path to 270

America Status: Great Again :patriot:

Thanks for the tip, trailer looks great. However it is as humid as the inside of a mouth here. America Status: eh

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Al! posted:

i also want to point out that the clintons file their personal income taxes in ny and not some tax shelter state, which is also pretty impressive given how high the tax rate is in ny

because they planned for hill's oppo taxes to be a loophole offshore shell company shitshow

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Wow, Sam Wang basically calling it today.

https://twitter.com/SamWangPhD/status/764133153799827456

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Fox is so desperate they've decided to draw from the Epstein well

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005
Here is my conspiracy theory regarding Mark Foley at Trump's campaign event in Florida:

You see that black dude sitting next to him? He was sent by the Clinton campaign with Mark Foley to the Trump event. The Clinton campaign knew Mark Foley, being a plain looking typical white guy Trump supporter, would have an extremely low chance of getting a seat behind Trump. But Trump's campaign people saw the black dude and was like "Woah, here's Trump's African-American" and wanted to get him into the camera shot. The guy probably said "Okay, I'd love to, but my friend has to come too." That's how Mark Foley was perfectly positioned behind Trump in Florida.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

WampaLord posted:

I'm extremely curious about the $100 in actual wages they made. Did Bill work a shift somewhere?

its probably this. no idea what it means though

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

mr. trump, I never thought I'd say this, but I can't take all this winning

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Mirthless posted:

I would see and grant your point if the primary criticisms about Trump's male kids were their physical appearances and not the fact that they were human slime

All of Trump's kids look funny except for Ivanka, but Tiffany is the only one who gets slammed on it consistently every time they put her in front of a camera.

Eric gets slammed for looking like the real world re-imaging of Christian Bale from American Psycho. Tiffany was unfortunate enough to be an average looking person in the Trump family with Ivanka as a half-sister to be judged against. The little I've heard about her as a person, though, has all been good. I only hear the opposite of Jr. and Eric.

Edit: gently caress, I got distracted by something else for what felt like a moment, and I'm already responding from 6 pages behind.

XK fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Aug 12, 2016

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol that the SARCASM tweet was posted at 3:30 am

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

So I know everyone keeps saying the media will want a horse race, but at some point a perpetual meltdown and an embarrassing slaughter becomes a cash cow too.

It's also interesting to see which states are elastic with respect to national trends, and which states are inelastic. Florida appears to be pretty inelastic, as it's been sitting around the same spot this whole time. If we get into blowout territory, some states that tend to be blood red might end up being really elastic and leapfrog states like MO or IN in the race to go blue.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
And now folks, It's time for that new show, so popular now, SLANDER THE CANDIDATES!
Let's get started, shall we?
I have it on good authority that Hillary has been fitted with a secret DARPA - designed crotch harness made of Kevlar and diagonal cross-reinforced carbon fiber to keep her vast pendulous sagging labia from swinging back and forth as she walks and slamming together with seismic acoustic force and drowning out the mike feed.
That's why she keeps falling down, those massive things would throw anyone's balance off.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Zas posted:

mr. trump, I never thought I'd say this, but I can't take all this winning

he is sarcastic when he says that

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Trump's real campaign manager is Jared Leto as Joker

lol

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Oh fuuuuuuck the CNN chyron rn

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
does donald trump know what sarcasm is

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

theflyingexecutive posted:

Oh fuuuuuuck the CNN chyron rn

what does it say?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

theflyingexecutive posted:

lol that the SARCASM tweet was posted at 3:30 am

It really is the last days in the bunker

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I wonder how many republicans have that tracker poll from the failing la times as their homepage. Sad!

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

does donald trump know what sarcasm is

he was being ironic when he said that he was being sarcastic

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Al! posted:

its probably this. no idea what it means though

I wonder if it's something like he had to work an hour at a company to be considered an employee and be covered under the company's health care plan. On the other hand, I assume former Presidents already get free healthcare for life.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

i really really hope the GOP loses the senate. seeing all those craven shitheads like Ayotte and Toomey (and most deliciously, McCain) go down would really make it best election.

election night drinking game: take a shot every time an incumbent GOP senator is ousted

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/wpjenna/status/764134085736312832

How much longer before Trump bans WaPo again (Pence let them back in, if I remember right)

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Karl Sharks posted:

what does it say?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
hahahaha holy poo poo Trump, poll numbers smaller than his hands, :sad:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/764135649930772480

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i'd like to thank this thread for keeping my spirits up all week. every day is another jolly adventure.

the texas polls probably won't show anything exciting, but i'm looking forward to them anyway. :brrring:

rofl

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

gret posted:

I wonder if it's something like he had to work an hour at a company to be considered an employee and be covered under the company's health care plan. On the other hand, I assume former Presidents already get free healthcare for life.

it looks like it's from a burbank area company called "global entertainment partners llc" so it's probably a nominal pay rate for union requirement purposes to appear on camera for something.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

iospace posted:

https://twitter.com/wpjenna/status/764134085736312832

How much longer before Trump bans WaPo again (Pence let them back in, if I remember right)

yup he did it on the sly

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

does trump even have a feasible path to 200 at this point, let alone 270?

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ST42UpBwM

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Wasnt Melania supposed to hold a press event about her immigration status or something?

e: oh yeah its in that article lol

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN3CVkmkPrw

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

Especially in Westchester county which I think has the highest property taxes in the US.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

i want to go outside and do cartwheels and backflips lmao

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Squizzle posted:

does trump even have a feasible path to 200 at this point, let alone 270?

Not really.

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

have these biased pollsters even considered that the average voter votes 10-15 times, and might very well vote Trump 14 times after their hillary vote???

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I never knew a poll could be so arousing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

But if you unskew these so that all Clinton votes are Trump votes, it tells a very different story.

• Locked thread