Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Wow I got probated and it was a bad thing.

I'm very sorry for san francicso.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

nsaP posted:

Wow I got probated and it was a bad thing.

I'm very sorry for san francicso.

welcome back human being.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Holy poo poo Linedance. loving lol.

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

Coredump posted:

Holy poo poo Linedance. loving lol.

free him

I don't want to talk about how many stickers I have.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I have an Alpinestars sticker on my car.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Linedance posted:

Worth it. :golfclap:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The last couple days I've been behind a ton of people people signalling left and then going right or signalling right and then going left, and it's driving me batty.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Oh it's gonna happen one way or the other, pal.

PCOS Bill posted:

The last couple days I've been behind a ton of people people signalling left and then going right or signalling right and then going left, and it's driving me batty.

Sometimes when I change lanes in my car I accidentally put my blinker on again in the other direction trying to turn if off. It goes into that "lane change blinker" that you can't turn off and lasts for 3 seconds. Super embarrassing.

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

Linedance posted:

dang

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Linedance posted:

I thought about doing something like this but I knew the humorless fools here would put me out for another week.

Nibbler
Feb 13, 2007

America's Game, the way it's meant to be played.
Today at lunch I was coming up on an intersection with a red light, two cars in the left lane and none in the right - so I chose the right lane. As I'm approaching the light it turns green and I'm still moving at a decent click so I accelerate through. The first car on the left notices I'm doing this and apparently gets pissed because he guns it. Right after this intersection the 2 lanes merge into one, so I have this dude on my left trying to get ahead of me. Bikes always win this contest so I easily pull ahead of him only to see him have to slam on his brakes to make a right turn which was right after the lanes merge.

The car behind him honks and almost rear ends him. Good times.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Linedance posted:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I thought the package at my front door was my fork seals and oil. It was just this crap for a previous tenant who never gave Bill their forwarding address.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Please post a video of you doing a burnout on the book

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I need to learn how to burnout first.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

Pope Mobile posted:

I need to learn how to burnout first.

Easy, just like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV94loPQnHo&app=desktop

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Rip line dance this is some bullshiet

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
This scene but with the F word (not gently caress, the other bad word).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8h_v_our_Q

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Brb gonna pop the clutch while revving.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Razzled posted:

Rip line dance this is some bullshiet

No, bullshit would be no one getting probated for using homophobic slurs in a forum full of gay leather daddies.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Pope Mobile posted:

Brb gonna pop the clutch while revving.

Tip epot: lost fingat in hospital.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

HotCanadianChick posted:

No, bullshit would be no one getting probated for using homophobic slurs in a forum full of gay leather daddies.

Shut up curb killer

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Razzled posted:

Shut up curb killer

No curbs were harmed in the making of this post.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
"No, the long necks and skinny tires on choppers are specifically to help them make faster turns."

Thanks, people who don't ride. Now explain why Rossi doesn't have a gooseneck on his track bike.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
I loving hate Counting Cars.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Chichevache posted:

"No, the long necks and skinny tires on choppers are specifically to help them make faster turns."

Thanks, people who don't ride. Now explain why Rossi doesn't have a gooseneck on his track bike.

I'd love to see MotoGP run a race with huge rake and skinny front tires, just once.

mr_loc
Sep 17, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhGhcRUhFRg

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Oh for fucks sake

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Was that a fuse?

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Needle jet/emulsion tube

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Ew.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

You can use it as a fuse now though

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

This is a pro click for anyone who doesn't already follow him on Instagram.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
gently caress. The best bit of the best biking route within easy reach of my house (Dunmow Road between Chipping Ongar and Leaden Roding, for lovers or British place names) is being "resurfaced", a process that involves tearing up the road and literally replacing it with gravel, despite the road being in perfect repair two months ago (part of what makes it the best bit of the route). It's staying like this for a *year*. The fact this stops bikers going past a bunch of new "executive homes" that have been built there (illegally in green belt land) is, I'm sure, purely coincidental.

Then the entire rest of my ride I could have sworn there was a conspiracy for people to drive at exactly 47mph on NSL roads, backed up by people blocking the oncoming lanes at every overtaking opportunity. Luckily I managed to find some nice roads the other side of Chelmsford but by that point my spirit was broken so badly I actually came home on the motorway.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

goddamnedtwisto posted:

gently caress. The best bit of the best biking route within easy reach of my house (Dunmow Road between Chipping Ongar and Leaden Roding, for lovers or British place names) is being "resurfaced", a process that involves tearing up the road and literally replacing it with gravel, despite the road being in perfect repair two months ago (part of what makes it the best bit of the route). It's staying like this for a *year*. The fact this stops bikers going past a bunch of new "executive homes" that have been built there (illegally in green belt land) is, I'm sure, purely coincidental.

Sounds like you all need 2 stroke dirt bikes.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Chichevache posted:

Sounds like you all need 2 stroke dirt bikes.

Sounds like I need to kill everyone in south and west Essex, a solution that would improve the political landscape of this country even more than it would improve the biking landscape.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Sounds like I need to kill everyone in south and west Essex, a solution that would improve the political landscape of this country even more than it would improve the biking landscape.

Reported to the Queen.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Pope Mobile posted:

Reported to the Queen.

The monarchy is perfectly happy to slaughter people in Essex for annoying people in London

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

goddamnedtwisto posted:

I just watched The Last Kingdom and I cheered for the Danes. :hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Well then, guess you can sharpen your halberd.