Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

it's so much easier to appreciate the congrats when you got an office right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

smell this posted:

Let me just be the first (and hopefully last) to say that anything comparing Animal Crossing and Pokemon as one of the same game is ridiculous. Fist of all both games are being developed by completely different companies. Animal Crossing for the phones is being completely developed by Nintendo themselves (along side Fire Emblem). We don't know exactly what to expect from the game but I would think that Animal Crossing will not be using GPS to determine a location. Pokemon and Animal Crossing are entirely different beasts when it comes to the mobile unit. To give the name "Animal Crossing GO" to the game you are suggesting it will be just like Pokemon GO but Animal Crossing characters. I am here to tell you that it will probably NOT be the case here. In fact I am quite confident with myself that it will be entirely different than Pokemon GO. If anything a proper title from Animal Crossing for the phones would most likely be, "Animal Crossing: On the Move" And eys I am a huge AC fan.

I read every word of this post. every word. I started at my phone with furious intensity the entire time

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Flavahbeast posted:

it's so much easier to appreciate the congrats when you got an office right there

lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Flavahbeast posted:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

this election cycle is so insane that i completely forgot he said that

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being "Appreciate the congrats" and 10 being another week long fistfight with the Khans, how great will Trump's 9/11 stream of tweets be?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i want a shelfbuster tome collecting everything trump has said in every interview, release, tweet, and any other public or semi-public comment at all, during this presidential run

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

TARDISman posted:

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being "Appreciate the congrats" and 10 being another week long fistfight with the Khans, how great will Trump's 9/11 stream of tweets be?

they'll be legendary but only if he comes out as a truther

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Considering that by then his paranoid suspicions that the GOP is leaving him out to dry will be going strong as hell, I bet he goes on an anti-Dubya and GOPe rant

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

You guy knows he's gonna go on and on about the celebrations. Also didn't Benghazi happen on sep 11 too

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Am I the only one dying to hear George w bush talk about trump at length.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

no w is really funny and him swinging his arms like a clown at the dallas thing made me miss him, yet

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Benny D posted:

You guy knows he's gonna go on and on about the celebrations. Also didn't Benghazi happen on sep 11 too

Ah gently caress they're gonna drag out Benjamin Hazi again just let him rest in peace.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

So is the rest of Trump's campaign going to be pretty much "incites mob", and is he going to be able to get away with doing this and keep coyly pretending he's doing something else?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Squizzle posted:

i want a shelfbuster tome collecting everything trump has said in every interview, release, tweet, and any other public or semi-public comment at all, during this presidential run

I want a Blu-Ray box set of all of his rallies.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

I haven't even heard the snake story yet, I'm saving it so I'll have something for a rainy day

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
He's 100% going to send an email to everyone who works for him to tell them they have to vote for him or they're fired

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT

breaklaw posted:

The crowds in Utah are probably not as large as in other states. Trump judges how he is doing by the size of the crowds. The poll are all rigged for Crooked Hillary.

But he wasn't in Utah. That's my whole point.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

if you dont read every post itt just get out

Not reading every post, which many people call "some Jeb!-assed poo poo", is likewise catastrophically low-energy. Sad!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Benny D posted:

Am I the only one dying to hear George w bush talk about trump at length.

I desperately want some vintage "gently caress the Bush family" barbs. Take me back to the good old days of it being Jeb! versus Donald.

Zas posted:

I haven't even heard the snake story yet, I'm saving it so I'll have something for a rainy day

Same. Does anyone have a link to a particularly good telling?

Zwabu posted:

So is the rest of Trump's campaign going to be pretty much "incites mob", and is he going to be able to get away with doing this and keep coyly pretending he's doing something else?

This is really grim to say, but I am rather surprised no one has been explicitly killed by this election yet. I believe hate crimes murders against certain groups have occurred, but I don't know if any of them can be definitively tied to the election. If Donald continues to hint (but not really, it's sarcastic, you just don't get it) at vigilante electoral justice, then I imagine the outcome could get pretty hosed up. Realistically, what would happen to Trump if a murder did occur and the person who did it came out and said Trump effectively told him to? How would the media react? Would the truth still be in the middle (yes.)?

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Nichael posted:

Same. Does anyone have a link to a particularly good telling?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QP4UV93TNM

e: trump is the snake and the woman is the GOPe

Utz fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Aug 13, 2016

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Im expecting some serious trouble when he loses and claims the election was stolen or rigged. Hell, he called for revolution after Romney lost.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I don't think Trump is capable of admitting defeat. He probably knows he's going to lose, and there's the fact that so many Republicans and right-wing media types are not talking about the possibility of victory but how to staunch the bleeding / who's to blame and who will get purged afterwards. So the Trump campaign right now is preparing for the day when it refuses to concede. That could get ugly, but the one thing a Nov. 8 defeat will do is totally demoralize most Trump supporters.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLGzRXY5Bw

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

anotherone posted:

He's 100% going to send an email to everyone who works for him to tell them they have to vote for him or they're fired

How much of his poo poo would he have to sell if he were to win

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Trumpism now
Trumpism forever

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
We simply need a younger, angrier less clownish leader

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump trump trump trump chants aren't going away

TRUMP

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Full Trumpism Now

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

I hope he goes full Obrador and claims to be the legitimate president and hold his own dueling inauguration and everything.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Joint Dictatorship of the Proletariat of Oppressed Trumps

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

I hope he goes full Obrador and claims to be the legitimate president and hold his own dueling inauguration and everything.

You mean like moving to Pennsylvania Avenue?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Baloogan posted:

Full Trumpism Now

Trumpism is never coming

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

on the other hand, I'm a human, and I'm coming

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lmao #8 "if clinton gets assasinated trump wins!"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
dilbert guy is a profoundly stupid man

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Condoms are too liberal, modern, and don't do anything

Prayer is all you need to stop a rampaging HIV outbreak (it's not)

The government should pay for your child to be beaten and/or raped until they commit suicide or play straight

Creationism should be taught in public schools and evolution banned

This isn't even half of the horrible poo poo Pence is all about

Pence is a MESS

I just shake my head at all the Trumpers who are jonesin for Ted Cruz Lite to run everything because your golden God is incompetent and will be impeached/stripped of power on Day 1. This is what you're so excited for? A Mike Pence presidency?

S
M
D
H

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
who the gently caress is excited about pence?

id woot for newt but seriously who cares about pence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

who the gently caress is excited about pence?

id woot for newt but seriously who cares about pence

a vote for Trump is a vote for Pence

that's support! like Trump's going to do a single goddamned bit of governance lmao. Pence would make Cheney look like a stoner sleeping on the couch for 4 years

• Locked thread