Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/LxTfwIg
I am the tiny Dickbutt tattoos that are ignored by all.
The description links to the original picture, where there are no Dickbutts to be seen. I guess the poster added them for some reason?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Woebin posted:

The description links to the original picture, where there are no Dickbutts to be seen. I guess the poster added them for some reason?

The alternative is terrifying to consider, and any of you who truly think Hillary Clinton is some kind of moderate choice of candidate are deluding yourselves. If even half the poo poo that shadows her career is true, it would absolutely invalidate her as a potential leader of the free world. She's so absolutely abysmally terrifying a prospect that they had to pit her against Donald Trump to give her even the shadow of a hope. I refuse to play that sort of game.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

Lottery of Babylon posted:

The alternative is terrifying to consider, and any of you who truly think Hillary Clinton is some kind of moderate choice of candidate are deluding yourselves. If even half the poo poo that shadows her career is true, it would absolutely invalidate her as a potential leader of the free world. She's so absolutely abysmally terrifying a prospect that they had to pit her against Donald Trump to give her even the shadow of a hope. I refuse to play that sort of game.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Mmmm yes, Playboy: The Entire World's Sex Barometer.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Someone is jealous of all the sex-havers.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

All those reproduction-havers! :argh:

Llama Sex Wars
Oct 26, 2013

You did notice the picture has DickButt in it, right?

Kiebland
Feb 22, 2012

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Are we friends with the same upper-middle class white stoner, LoB?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I'm not sure if this is dumb or not, so I'm posting this to ask if this is dumb

Like, "save money by rolling your own" sounds legit but I feel like there has to be something wrong with "you're not paying tobacco tax if you don't buy prerolled cigs" or "if you buy online you don't pay sales tax" and I have no idea how right he is about either thing

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Kiebland posted:

Are we friends with the same upper-middle class white stoner, LoB?

At the mere mention of giving the states more autonomy, the thread immediately erupted into hysterics about how gays are going to be stamped out and everyone will vote for ethnic cleansing clauses.

There's no point to be made, there's no arguing with such hyperbole. I'm just curious as to where this strange attitude, that every individual state is somehow being kept from enacting its racial/sexual purity legislations by the grace of the federal government alone. God forbid, maybe it'd be prudent to dial back federal programs and bolster local projects, try to revitalize small town economies.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

FirstAidKite posted:

Like, "save money by rolling your own" sounds legit but I feel like there has to be something wrong with "you're not paying tobacco tax if you don't buy prerolled cigs" or "if you buy online you don't pay sales tax" and I have no idea how right he is about either thing

IIRC you're still paying the sin tax but it's for the state where the store is. And if he's looking for the best price and doesn't care where it comes from, he could be getting just about anything marketed as "tobacco."

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

If he really wanted to stick it to the government, he'd go to a reserve and pick up tobacco there.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
It varies by state, but I think in most cases "loose" tobacco falls under "pipe/cigar" rules rather than cigarette rules (which are VERY different), so you're still getting taxed but not to the insane degree that pre-rolled cigarettes are. It's been at least 10 years since I've sold sin tax stuff in NJ/PA though so things might be different now. We definitely had people buying gross pouches and papers for the purpose of saving money all the time though.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Pot Of Shoe posted:

Mmmm yes, Playboy: The Entire World's Sex Barometer.

There are no more air brushed mannequin looking women in an obsolete magazine so sex is totally over you guys.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Ok Fella posted:

There are no more air brushed mannequin looking women in an obsolete magazine so sex is totally over you guys.

Oh, there still are. They just don't show full frontal nudity anymore.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
So they've gone the way of lad rags like Maxim? I mean, as a woman I find all this stuff problematic in many ways but I've always thought lad rags were pretty immature and somehow worse than playboy.

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Madkal posted:

My anecdotal story is that a co-worker of mine had breast reduction surgery because her breasts were causing her massive back pains for years, and that poo poo ain't fun or pleasant. So gently caress that guy.

I remember when my ex-girlfriend was considering reduction surgery most of her family and friends didn't actually really seem to give much of a poo poo about her back pain/ inconvenience and were more concerned with "aren't you worried about being less attractive? Won't your boyfriend have a problem??" A lot of people were just really unapologetically sexist about it.

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012
A small explosion, as a firecracker underwater.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas
Idiots on Social Media: Tupac said it best

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I don't even know where to start.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

kylejburke posted:

You did notice the picture has DickButt in it, right?

Yes, and I chose to ignore that heeelarious edit.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I. that has to be on purpose.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Why am I only just hearing about this thing that's so effective, and has been known about for at least 15 years?

Oh yeah, cos it's a load of poo poo. And even if it wasn't, would cost way more than ready made solutions.

vvv are people trying to get round Big Data stealing your thoughts, or some dumb poo poo?

EvilGenius has a new favorite as of 13:11 on Aug 13, 2016

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Taking pictures of printed out Facebook posts has to be some inside joke I just don't get.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
But it's also a screenshot from pinterest.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Fathis Munk posted:

But it's also a screenshot from pinterest.

Which is itself a photo shared from a blog.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

A photograph of a printout of a Facebook post, posted on a blog, shared to Pinterest, and screenshotted and posted to Facebook. The circle of life.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012

Bertrand Hustle posted:

A photograph of a printout of a Facebook post, posted on a blog, shared to Pinterest, and screenshotted and posted to Facebook. The circle of life.

Unintelligent Design

Chickpea Roar
Jan 11, 2006

Merdre!

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Then screenshoted again and posted on SA..

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Twitter has found me the King of All Flag Guys.

ESPN personality John Saunders died unexpectedly this week. As he was a native of Canada, ESPN honored him by flying the Canadian flag.

https://twitter.com/adnanespn/status/764226550338387968

Seems nice, right? Not on this guy's watch! Don't they know they're BREAKING THE LAW?

https://twitter.com/michaelwbunner/status/764274450887913472

Except they're not...
https://twitter.com/michaelwbunner/status/764278495421673472

Resolved? No, it just keeps going:

https://twitter.com/michaelwbunner/status/764280182316290048
https://twitter.com/michaelwbunner/status/764282029273788416
https://twitter.com/michaelwbunner/status/764298351869169664
https://twitter.com/michaelwbunner/status/764300726994542593

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Henchman of Santa posted:

Seems nice, right? Not on this guy's watch! Don't they know they're BREAKING THE LAW?

https://twitter.com/michaelwbunner/status/764274450887913472

I wonder how this guy feels about embassies, hotels, sports stadiums...

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Serperoth posted:

I wonder how this guy feels about embassies, hotels, sports stadiums...

I guess his concern was that it was the only flag pictured, and that it was Adnan Virk's fault for not clarifying that there are other flagpoles on the campus. I wonder what dudes like this think will happen if you are caught with an illegally raised flag.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Henchman of Santa posted:

I wonder what dudes like this think will happen if you are caught with an illegally raised flag.

Armies of accountants will descend upon the perpetrator on social media.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Meanwhile, the Northern Irish are looking at that and thinking "how cute".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8JqKxrloQQ

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Now check out that commentary!

http://shinarusayuno.tumblr.com/post/146640221461/be-blackstar-brakehage-today-in-almost

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
So, the guy who made that topic about imgur's racism got banned for calling out racism :allears: It's amazing.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

TinTower posted:

Meanwhile, the Northern Irish are looking at that and thinking "how cute".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8JqKxrloQQ

I'm from ni and I don't even watch the blame game but thank u for that excellent clip

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

That's a Kafka trap

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Wow that Imgur Community mod is so full of poo poo. "Oh not all of those are racist." "Oh yea? Which ones aren't racist :allears:" "Well I'm not an imgur mod I have no power here YOU DONT KNOW WHAT MODS DO REALLY"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Seeing all those front page posts grouped up like that was sickening. Jesus Christ that website is getting worse and worse.