Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

staberind posted:

I think the thing I don't understand most about this poo poo is: Why is the main woman's face modelled after that weird hairy white ape thing that's being all bitten up by a smaller browner ape thing in that (in)famous image that I spent the past hour trying to find.

bonus wtf : NWS http://www.donglutsdinosaurs.com/exhibits-1/ NWS

Why are so many old geeks weird and gross about women?

(Yes, I know, I know, the question answers itself.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Berious posted:

Pretty sure the global warming religion comes before we outlaw whites and families. But I'll have to check my one world government cheat sheet
the new world order can't be communist if there are complexes for corporate/government, military/industrial, and medical/pharmaceutical. also there's no profit motive in communism. it's almost like this guy is a dumb mother fucker or something

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Ibogaine posted:

All the women in this gallery are hookers, right?

I have no idea, but I think the dinosaurs just impressed their clothes right off.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
So was there like a character arc where nameless protagonist lost a lot of weight and stopped looking like Darth Vader, CPA?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

hopefully not at the same time

Hot Dog Day #89
Mar 17, 2004
[img]https://forumimages.somethingawful.com/images/newbie.gif[/img]

Morbid Hound

HighwireAct posted:

what

what the gently caress lmao

It's 3 badly drawn dicks touching.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Also can somebody please let me know what the name of this sexual position is called, and why both Dirk and slutty western idiot broad woman are glowing?

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

HighwireAct posted:

what

what the gently caress lmao

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_dysplasia ?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Lowtax posted:

Also can somebody please let me know what the name of this sexual position is called, and why both Dirk and slutty western idiot broad woman are glowing?

the answer to both of these questions is The Dumb Bitch Special

also this guy's view of marriage is completely healthy

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Although the comic entitled "Freedom" contains absolutely ZERO Dirk whatsoever, it begins with this gem displaying the lofty goals our much-maligned protagonist cherishes.

If only government fat-cat capitol hill bureaucrats wouldn't stand in the way of his dreams!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Lowtax posted:

Although the comic entitled "Freedom" contains absolutely ZERO Dirk whatsoever, it begins with this gem displaying the lofty goals our much-maligned protagonist cherishes.

If only government fat-cat capitol hill bureaucrats wouldn't stand in the way of his dreams!

This one could actually be good if you dropped it onto a page of The New Yorker, and by good I mean average The New Yorker comic

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
MY ORIGINAL DREAM WAS TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS BUT THEN I SAW A STAR TREK EPISODE AND IT COMPLETELY CHANGED ME AS A PERSON

Also, I may be mistaken, but wasn't TNG basically SJWs in space???

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lowtax posted:

lol if you've never experienced the fanciful mantis

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Okay I'm sensing a common theme here:

This guy apparently learned all his relationship advice from Star Trek: the Next Generation?

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

I am the Alpha and Omega

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
gamma has a good fall weather shirt

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Blue Train posted:

lol if you've never experienced the fanciful mantis

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

RVWinkle posted:

I am the Alpha and Omega

I like how he had to create the Sigma category and shroud it in mystery.

How do average looking/ out of shape/ short guys get chicks?! :mad: They have personality and aren't weirdos

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The brainmouse thing in some panels is actually a hamster, because MRAs believe that women don't have fully formed functional brains but have a stupid hamster instinct that forces them to chase money and status and hoard it in their cheeks as they are just stupid animals that love shopping

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
This Dirk dude seems pretty chill.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

What is the name of the comic posing program this guy uses?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I'm not sure I understand the difference between Gamma and Omega. Gammas are bitter, sullen failures. Omegas are bitter, sullen failures who shoot somebody?

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Lowtax posted:

This is just how you have to sit when your foot does the talking.

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Lowtax posted:

Okay I'm sensing a common theme here:

This guy apparently learned all his relationship advice from Star Trek: the Next Generation?

Btw, this was done on Red Dwarf first in the episode Camille.

It's funny that this guy's bias is so strong that the point of the episode is completely lost on him.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
WARNING TO ALL MEN: WOMEN WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T GET THEM DONUTS!!!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Beta provider trap would be a cool name for a ghost catching device.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Help... please help... can someone explain to me what this thing is??

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Is it some kind of saddlebag attached to the belt? Are beta males a beast of burden??

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

MRA utility belt

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Facebook Aunt posted:

I'm not sure I understand the difference between Gamma and Omega. Gammas are bitter, sullen failures. Omegas are bitter, sullen failures who shoot somebody?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're a Gamma because you "can't grasp Red Pill concepts".

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

My next question is: why don't the Wachowskis sue guys like this that are using their IP for their self-help-for-rear end in a top hat-losers services?

e: and I don't mean Red Pill, I mean literally using "The Matrix" with green computer letters in the background to push their agenda.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

My next question is: why don't the Wachowskis sue guys like this that are using their IP for their self-help-for-rear end in a top hat-losers services?

e: and I don't mean Red Pill, I mean literally using "The Matrix" with green computer letters in the background to push their agenda.

they approved of and were the original leaders of the movement until the matriarchy killed them and replaced them with the current fembots

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

RVWinkle posted:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're a Gamma because you "can't grasp Red Pill concepts".

:negative:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Lowtax please stop trying to ruin dare's comics. Actually you could probably replace the wording with choice dare quotes and it would make sense.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

a hole-y ghost posted:

Help... please help... can someone explain to me what this thing is??

its obvioiusly his utility belt. a blue piller like you wouldnt understand

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I'm glad dinosaur guy is just living his life and doing his thing. Not just sitting around whining about how women always gravitate to the Alphasaurus.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Klyith posted:

bwah hah hah hah sigma

I am such a loser that even ego-stroking MRA ideology can't convince myself that I'm an alpha man. But I'm not a beta! We need a new category for the fedora-wearing rebel loner outsider like me who is still very successful with women and money! The SIGMA. That's me.

It really strikes me that colored pills and greek letters are the MRA equivalent of Tumblr's genders and sexuality. It's just a ploy to attach a sense of self identity when you don't have one yourself.

Ladies, if you're interested I'm a chartreuse Mu male, hit me up! ;)

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

its obvioiusly his utility belt. a blue piller like you wouldnt understand

Real men wear Utilikilts.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

are you supposed to go without underwear because they sure are harping on freedom a lot in that picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Dreddout posted:

It really strikes me that colored pills and greek letters are the MRA equivalent of Tumblr's genders and sexuality. It's just a ploy to attach a sense of self identity when you don't have one yourself.

Ladies, if you're interested I'm a chartreuse Mu male, hit me up! ;)

please tag all mentions of American women and jocks as those are my triggers, thnx =)

• Locked thread