Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Blitz7x posted:

God dammit, not MEJ
what happened is he okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Paperback Writer posted:

what happened is he okay

Went down with a lower body injury and he was helped off the field and carted to the locker room

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

fartknocker posted:

No. Dick Stockton, Nat Moore, and Griese in the booth, with Kim Bokamper on the sidelines (I thought he retired after last season...) although I think they've gone to him twice all night.

oh NM Jason Taylor is doing the radio

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

three safeties in the gb/browns game

best preseason game of all time?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I couldn't watch preseason tonight because of stupid IRL friends. Anything cool happen?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

fsif posted:

I couldn't watch preseason tonight because of stupid IRL friends. Anything cool happen?

Under the intense pressure of a pre-season game, Arizona's kicker missed a 41 yd fg. So not really.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Glistening.

Got a little sweat running down the head.

Raiders/Cards boradcast booth is getting a little erotic.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Apparently somebody on twitter said the MEJ Xrays were negative

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Japanese Fighting Fish

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cody core is better than aj green

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Cavauro posted:

cody core is better than aj green

a lot of bengals backups are better than their starters, you could say

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I could say anything, and hell, I have said a lot. but not a whole lot. Everybody take care of yourself. Heal your body when it need it

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

I like how KCTV5 cared enough about this game to have infomercials as the pregame show :lol:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I am going to watch this, and post about it. At least for a while.

Looking forward to seeing how Trevone Boykin looks even though he's not on my team, I was minorly interested in him as a UDFA after the draft even though he surely won't pan out. Also the domestic abuser who's been tearing up KC's camp I guess, I wonder how he'll look in pads.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Haha, St Louis is getting this broadcast, apparently the Chiefs are trying to muscle in on whatever fan base exists there.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Yup, they are. No competition anymore. :v:

Also, starting the season off with Vintage Smith, apparently.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Water wet, sky blue, Seahawks defense can't cover tight ends

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Whoa, I thought that was, in order: a sack, a pick, and a throwaway before it turned into a first down.

lol Chiefs.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Mitch Morse is apparently too excited (and/or can't snap).

Hey that play was kinda fun.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I am reasonably pleased the Chiefs managed a TD on the first team's possession.

The season could have started off worse.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I really hate Spencer Ware doing things against my team

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Lmao that guy was so open

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
So to recap.

No plays that lost yards. Alex was 3-for-4 for good yards. TD on the first drive. Mitch Morse needs something for his nerves, but the line looks pretty good.

Bring on the second string. :toot:

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
http://i.imgur.com/VAZaGrQ.gifv

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Wilson2Baldwin still works :toot:

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

THE MARATHON WAS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

pretty bad move there by lane

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Really hoping this is just preseason defense. Or they're saving the cool stop for the red zone, or something. Lots of 8-9 yards plays this drive.

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

christine michael doing preseason christine michael things??

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I was about to be annoyed at Cooper for that. Then I actually saw the catch. Go Lockett. :unsmith:

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Marcus Peters. :toot:

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Marcus Peters owns

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That was a bad throw by Wilson, Peters was beat for a second but he was never going to get it there in time.

e: Well I guess it was a good recovery too after stumbling by Peters. Still think it wasn't the best decision.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
gently caress Marcus Peters

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

Strobe posted:

I was about to be annoyed at Cooper for that. Then I actually saw the catch. Go Lockett. :unsmith:

that catch owned, the interception did not

former husky intercepting pass intended for other former husky, all in all just gross

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Second string is in. Time for some Bad Football (tm).

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Turned the game on just in time to see that nice Lockett catch and then the lousy interception on the next play.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
"A near perfect start," says the Chiefs announcer.

Getting the turnover doesn't mean the D wasn't a wet paper bag for most of that possession.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
#2 is going to be his job for sure but I'm still somewhat surprised Foles is up to speed enough to be in the game right now.

I guess he does have history with Andy.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Andy Reid school of timeout usage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
That was almost an excellent play.

• Locked thread