Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Oh my cousin's copy of Pokemon Yellow the connector was all brown and corroded and he told everyone in my extended family and all his friends that it was because I put the cartridge in my rear end, and destroyed my childhood.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

i liked morpho better than pequod

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

White Genocide posted:

bought steel batallion with that insane controller. never beat it. also bought sb game was dedicated online. never once did battle. :dawkins101:

steel battalions really hard so i dont blame u for not beating it. cowering in fear of on line battle is inexcusable tho

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

absolutely anything posted:

steel battalions really hard so i dont blame u for not beating it. cowering in fear of on line battle is inexcusable tho

it was only clans playing by the time i bought the game...still a fail

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my first PC game was trespasser, i never got past the first level for obvious reasons and never had the heart to tell my parents i really hated the game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I spent hours crying that the cheat codes to show her boobs didn't work.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Wormskull posted:

wormskull, furiously mashing DINO TNA on his keyboard and sobbing: "cheat code central has made a fool of me for the last time"

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ive only played Overwatch for about three months at least, except for "Her Story".

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Why were you at the preschool as well while the kids were out playing. lmfao Another pwn courtesy of your boy Wormskull. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfSUVHkpfV8

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Ive only played Overwatch for about three months at least, except for "Her Story".
please come back to us.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

in the past month i have been playing mario galaxy 2, metroid prime and wind waker for the first time

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

in the past month i have been playing mario galaxy 2, metroid prime and wind waker for the first time
I'm so happy that I still have Mario Galaxy 2 to play for the first time.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I need to replay 2. I love 1 but only played 2 once and found it a bit unmemorable even though I know it was good

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I bought MGSV four times at launch: the PS4 collectors edition, the PC version, and two more copies of the PC version for my brothers.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I bought MGSV four times at launch: the PS4 collectors edition, the PC version, and two more copies of the PC version for my brothers.

Nice. I bough a copy for a friend at launch who had never played Metal Gear before and it was the only way I could convince him to try it. He played for a couple hours and then stopped and went back and played MGS1-4 all back to back before going on to finish V. maybe the greatest gift I've ever given

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

Nice. I bough a copy for a friend at launch who had never played Metal Gear before and it was the only way I could convince him to try it. He played for a couple hours and then stopped and went back and played MGS1-4 all back to back before going on to finish V. maybe the greatest gift I've ever given

bless you

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i bought mgs 5 once

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

same w/ overwatch and diablo 3. ive basically abandoned monster hunter

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
i never bought mgsv, just asked newegg to give me a key

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This but Vanilla Diablo 3. :zombie:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I also bought the MGS HD Collection twice, GTA San Andreas probably 5 times by now, Viva Pinata twice, and I think uhh there's one game I'm forgetting I did something like that with.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I've played Doom for like 1000 hours but I still don't know the names of the enemies & have to look up pictures to remember which is which

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

I've played Doom for like 1000 hours but I still don't know the names of the enemies & have to look up pictures to remember which is which
that's... really weird

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played Doom for like 6 hours and I know all the names bro.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I haven't played Doom since the 90s and I can still name all the enemies.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I can never remember what the chargy pink bull demon is called. that's the only one though.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I can never remember what the chargy pink bull demon is called. that's the only one though.

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i hope im not getting owned here

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You should google a list of Doom enemy names.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It's called Chargy you dummy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

It's called Chargy you dummy

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005

There's only like six, dude

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

theres some sort of zombie, an imp like creature and a pinkish guy. if anyone can remember their names help a bro out

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

theres some sort of zombie, an imp like creature and a pinkish guy. if anyone can remember their names help a bro out

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Craig, Jens, and Salvatore

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

gently caress. please stop owning me

• Locked thread