Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Leroy Dennui posted:

I like how the author fits neatly into the gamma category of his own infographic without a hint of self-awareness.
ah but you see, feminist society and the communist new world order made him this way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
I don't want to derail or not be funny or whatever, but I'm confused how this alt-right movement comprises so many bizarre intersections. The ultra-conservatism and fascistic poo poo makes sense with the whole men's rights thing I guess -but so many of these guys are also bronies? And anime fans? Like how does that work?

Also, has anyone mentioned that this comic is basically the plot of The Room?

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
Oh, hi Dirk.

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

Harveygod posted:

Oh, hi Dirk.

Except he absolutely did hit her, he did.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

PostEldar posted:

I don't want to derail or not be funny or whatever, but I'm confused how this alt-right movement comprises so many bizarre intersections. The ultra-conservatism and fascistic poo poo makes sense with the whole men's rights thing I guess -but so many of these guys are also bronies? And anime fans? Like how does that work?

the common thread: lots of jerking off

Complaint Compilation
Apr 8, 2016

:sax:

PostEldar posted:

Many of these people want to remain safe forever. Back before they learned the world was not made of cartoon severe black-and-white absolutes. But horrifying gray areas. Some brains are just not made to 'get' that. Ulterior motives are alien.

Complaint Compilation fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Aug 14, 2016

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PoorMoralCompass posted:

Universally HATED by Social Justice Warriors! The infamous Comic Book that created a full-fledged SJW swarming on Twitter. See what drove them to frothing fits of snark as they spent an entire Friday night insulting the author rather than having a life! A full write-up on the incident created by this simple comic coming soon!

https://relampagofurioso.com/be-like-dirk-comic-book/

:munch:

Tbh, he's far less ugly than I would have assumed. In order to be rejected so much he must be sniffing women's armpits or masturbating in public.

Complaint Compilation
Apr 8, 2016

MasBrillante posted:

Tbh, he's far less ugly than I would have assumed. In order to be rejected so much he must be sniffing women's armpits or masturbating in public.

Given what he's written, niether would surprise me. :v:

No, it wouldn't.

Complaint Compilation
Apr 8, 2016

But that is an excellent cat!
:kimchi:

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

The dude's recommended reading/viewing list includes an HIV denialist documentary. Niiiiiiice.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

next gbs mod

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Uncle Wemus posted:

next gbs mod

mods knew WILL KNOW

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Harveygod posted:

Oh, hi Dirk.

Hey

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

it doesn't even make sense because worker bees are female

granted, male mating drones exist in limited numbers and are expendable, dieing soon after mating with the queen, but trying to make comparisons between bees and humans makes less sense than comparisons between outdated understanding of wolves and humans
Mras need to get with the times and adopt my human-prairie dog guide to understanding relationships!

Leroy Dennui posted:

I like how the author fits neatly into the gamma category of his own infographic without a hint of self-awareness.

Nah, he's an omega male that's too much of a pussy to go Elliot Rodgers, and instead uses a lovely webcomic to transmit visual terrorism over the internet.

Dirk's dick can't melt steel beams.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

HighwireAct posted:

what

what the gently caress lmao

Bro are you a virgin or something? That's totally how the sex works.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Y-Hat posted:

the new world order can't be communist if there are complexes for corporate/government, military/industrial, and medical/pharmaceutical. also there's no profit motive in communism. it's almost like this guy is a dumb mother fucker or something

I googled "Racial Bolshevism" and it's a thing that crazy people on the internet have written about. So just glad the guy taught me something new to laugh at.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Lowtax posted:

So was there like a character arc where nameless protagonist lost a lot of weight and stopped looking like Darth Vader, CPA?

Going home and rubbing one out is usually my plan also.

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Well, he's not wrong

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
The more I see of this comic the more I'm convinced the artist would be happier with Dirk. Basically his repressed lust for Dirk is manifest in a hatred of women.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Berious posted:

I googled "Racial Bolshevism" and it's a thing that crazy people on the internet have written about. So just glad the guy taught me something new to laugh at.

So cultural marxism with even less effort at not appearing to be Nazis.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Does this dude know he's not even doing anything original

the "red pill comics" guy did way, uh, better. The messages were dumber, the art was better, etc etc

yes that certainly looks like the average 33 year old woman to me

[timg]http://i.imgur.com/njYdxdl.jpg[[/timg] linked and spoilered because NWS and I know some people have scripts that show images inline

I didn't censor that one because A. gently caress editing all of those dongs and B. editing them would have actually removed a slight amount of context (a dick per year or w/e)

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

That70sHeidi posted:

First I tried Codex Seraphinianus but that wasn't it then I tried "creepy prehistoric man illustration" and paged through until I saw something similar, from Dougal Dixon - Man after Man, and is this it?

Exactly,
Thanks, I wonder if the similarity is on purpose?

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I didn't censor that one because A. gently caress editing all of those dongs and B. editing them would have actually removed a slight amount of context (a dick per year or w/e)

the black dick overshadowing the last panel is first rate but it's still no IRON PILL

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

[timg]http://i.imgur.com/njYdxdl.jpg[[/timg] linked and spoilered because NWS and I know some people have scripts that show images inline

that is amazing for many dongs reasons.

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
Why did the guy have to work in a ship's engine room dressed in rags while the girl from the same school went to university for 11 years? That is one lovely school.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The black light gag in the first "red pill" comic is pretty dece.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Smythe-Snudlington posted:

Why did the guy have to work in a ship's engine room dressed in rags while the girl from the same school went to university for 11 years? That is one lovely school.

I think he was in prison making licence plates? There might be a heroin needle in the background, and he ended up with some tally-mark tattoos, so I think this might be the secret origin of Mr Zsasz.

I'm wondering what's with his weird brand dedication to Nike and why they mostly seem to be saying 'America' to each other.

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

Elfface posted:

I think he was in prison making licence plates? There might be a heroin needle in the background, and he ended up with some tally-mark tattoos, so I think this might be the secret origin of Mr Zsasz.

I'm wondering what's with his weird brand dedication to Nike and why they mostly seem to be saying 'America' to each other.

Maybe she was saying 'Let's see the world' aka America, and he took her literally and worked his passage round the world while she toured the sex toilets of her beloved homeland. That would explain why he's making pissed off comics about it.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Maybe thats where lovely webcomic makers and I are different : I've been around the world and they are stuck with toilet fuckers.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Hold on, how is this a winner-take-all sexual market if it's pretty loving clear that there are two whole categories of men that bang tons of women on the regular? Surely if it's winner-take-all there must be just the one winner category?

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
Everything this guy might have to say was already said ten thousand times better in Jerry Reed's 1982 classic She Got the Goldmine (I Got the Shaft)

:colbert:

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Somfin posted:

Hold on, how is this a winner-take-all sexual market if it's pretty loving clear that there are two whole categories of men that bang tons of women on the regular? Surely if it's winner-take-all there must be just the one winner category?

My favorite part is that, assuming even distribution, 2/5 men aren't having sex. If the distribution isn't even, it's even more.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Guys I am afraid of being rejected by women.

Who do I blame and how many web comics should I make about it?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Ronnie posted:

Guys I am afraid of being rejected by women.

Who do I blame and how many web comics should I make about it?

You blame women, obviously.

And you should make comics forever until you get laid.

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

:h: :roboluv: :h:
I don't get why they rag on women for having sex with lots of guys. Having sex with loads of women is exactly what they want, they'd be doing the same if they weren't gross.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtax posted:

MY ORIGINAL DREAM WAS TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS BUT THEN I SAW A STAR TREK EPISODE AND IT COMPLETELY CHANGED ME AS A PERSON

Also, I may be mistaken, but wasn't TNG basically SJWs in space???

"I still have half my life to live pursuing all the pleasures we are told not to pursue"

What does he mean by this? Is it related to Cambodia?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

insufficient guns posted:

I don't get why they rag on women for having sex with lots of guys. Having sex with loads of women is exactly what they want, they'd be doing the same if they weren't gross.

I don't get why the crowd boos a goalie that lets in every goal, but cheers the center forward for scoring repeatedly. Double standard if you ask me.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

insufficient guns posted:

Yeah, they miss that by dividing the world into males and females. Attractive people, male or female, simply have easier lives than everyone else. If attractive people want to have lots of sex, they get to have lots of sex because lots of people want to have sex with them.

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

quote:

The Dark Triad is an immoral trifecta of personality traits that result in immense personal power. It grants high social status, tight control over interpersonal social dynamics and elicits intense sexual attraction. It’s for these reasons that many men interested in red pill philosophy likewise have an interest in the dark triad and idealise ascertaining the psychological state of “being dark triad” or at least a simulacrum of such a state.

These men see power embodied within specific personality traits and they want to know “how can I be like that?” “How can I be the successful rear end in a top hat?!” The truth of the matter is that if you did not neurologically develop a dark triad personality as a child, you will never be completely dark triad in the truest sense of the classification. The dark triad is essentially not something one can be trained to become, however it can be reverse engineered and emulated.

When a dark triad man exhibits his narcissism in his game with a girl, he essentially negs the gently caress out of her, guilt trips her, makes her qualify herself (jump through a hoop) then rewards her for being complicit. This is a form of operant conditioning and ties greatly into the next element of the triad (as each part of the triad is inherently linked with the others)

With training and self-improvement borderline narcissism (far healthier than clinical narcissism) can be acquired and utilised to improve one’s self-confidence, which as previously briefly touched upon is essentially all about forming and sustaining positive feedback loops.

For those who wish to emulate narcissism, it can be learned and is considered academically to be a “social maladaptive trait.” Basically, narcissism is nurtured, you can become a narcissist, or something akin to a narcissist in your chosen level of severity, should you desire it. It’s not something restricted to the realm of genetics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

lol if he thinks he's not a narcissist.

• Locked thread