Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Wait

Did they actually postpone an entire match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Lovechop posted:

cancelled ffs

Holy poo poo I thought SpoTV had some major production issues

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Imagine having to write Ryu articles for a living :smithicide:

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Max Coveri posted:

Also, a team with a player named XDSMILEY beat NaVi to get into the CIS finals

Unfortunately, XDSMILEY and his crew have been reverse swept and will not make IWCQ. See you in Brazil, Albus Nox!

stump collector
May 28, 2007
we can't just use a new computer, that'd be loving insane. lets have everyone come back on tuesday instead

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i feel like something in their setup actually broke and not the PC, im almost 100% sure they have backup PCs and have replaced machines before.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

exethan posted:

we can't just use a new computer, that'd be loving insane. lets have everyone come back on tuesday instead

it's harder to find computers in PAL format...

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Max Coveri posted:

Unfortunately, XDSMILEY and his crew have been reverse swept and will not make IWCQ. See you in Brazil, Albus Nox!

noo... he was the chosen one...

there is only one player who can save us now

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Lmao @ that kill on Fabbbyyy

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
I hope CLG enjoys the permabans that they're gonna get for laneswapping

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lovechop posted:

noo... he was the chosen one...

there is only one player who can save us now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
At least we have good casters today.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Jesus Liquid is looking bad this game

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
The Irelia was useless.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

And in this game Liquid can't flick on "The Final Countdown" and have Fabby replaced by Piglet right?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
drat the CLG snack cooler is fed as gently caress

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Libertine posted:

drat the CLG snack cooler is fed as gently caress

Part of me just wants there to be Capri Sun in there..

Because 90's

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

lol @ huhi calling leblanc syndra in two different team fights

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

drat they're getting distance out of that Dardoch interview.

Aatrox ban

Calax fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Aug 14, 2016

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Give lourlo yasuo

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
In best online technical news the Youtube Lol Esports stream is dead. Going over to Twitch I guess.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Do to a lack of chanpion points does c9 need to win the playoffs tournament to get to Worlds, or is there another route?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Libertine posted:

In best online technical news the Youtube Lol Esports stream is dead. Going over to Twitch I guess.

The twitch player is poo poo compared to youtube, rip

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Jayisspecial posted:

Do to a lack of chanpion points does c9 need to win the playoffs tournament to get to Worlds, or is there another route?

This could be what you mean, but unless I'm wrong they would need to either win this playoffs or the gauntlet to get to worlds.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Jayisspecial posted:

They either have to win the tournanment, End with the most points, or Gauntlet through everyone who's got points.

Last year they got in from the last seed for the gauntlet.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
The enemy team's all top, let me take krugs right in front of them lmao

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Thanks. I guess the whole gaunlet mechanism just confused me and I thought they dropped it or something.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Jayisspecial posted:

The biggest problem for C9 is that, should CLG win this series (probable), and TSM win summer split playoffs (likely), CLG automatically clinches the second spot on points and the gauntlet teams have to beat IMT.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

:argh: ^

C9 can still get to Worlds through the gauntlet, but their main problem would be, if CLG gets 3rd, CLG will secure the points route to Worlds (assuming TSM beats IMT in the finals), and IMT will be in the gauntlet. They have to hope TL wins here, they (C9) can beat CLG for 3rd, or for IMT to beat TSM in the finals. Or for themselves to win the season, obviously :v:

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Lourlo with that loving outplay holy poo poo, get hosed DOrkshan

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
CLG getting dardunked

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

I think CLG will miss worlds just because they have sucked rear end so badly this split.

I think NA will be TSM / Immortals / Cloud 9.

I think TSM and Immortals will be 1/2 this split and they will clinch 1/2 on points from that with Cloud 9 finishing third and CLG losing out on points from finishing 4th or 5th and then losing the gauntlet to Cloud 9.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

spoke a lil too soon

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

No defensive item Irelia strikes again.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Killed By Death posted:

:argh: ^

C9 can still get to Worlds through the gauntlet, but their main problem would be, if CLG gets 3rd, CLG will secure the points route to Worlds (assuming TSM beats IMT in the finals), and IMT will be in the gauntlet. They have to hope TL wins here, they (C9) can beat CLG for 3rd, or for IMT to beat TSM in the finals. Or for themselves to win the season, obviously :v:

to be fair, they steamrolled IMT last year.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
TL is subbing in who?

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Some asian kid with a mask on. Apparently he was just wandering around backstage offering his services to the highest bidder.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Max Coveri posted:

Pretty impressive for Vega to even take the series to 5, considering Albus Nox (formerly Hard Random) went 13-1 over the regular season. Kira will not be denied!

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Guess Liquid shouldn't have locked Piglet out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

liquid sucks

• Locked thread