Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its 8.30 am on a saturday amd im about to play windwaker in bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im on windfall island and already lmaoing at some of the expressions on peoples faces

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wind Breaker

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

im on windfall island and already lmaoing at some of the expressions on peoples faces

Winfall

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

best island

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

buzz buzz buzz

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

also i still need to beat the omega apace pirate in metroid prime. the fight seems really tedious unless im missing something?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

also i still need to beat the omega apace pirate in metroid prime. the fight seems really tedious unless im missing something?

the plasma beam is very strong

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

the plasma beam is very strong

the leg armour seems hard to actually hit but that might be the wii free aiming causing that. maybe ill turn it off for this fight

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

the leg armour seems hard to actually hit but that might be the wii free aiming causing that. maybe ill turn it off for this fight

Can't you use a power bomb to blow off all the armor at once or it that a different boss?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

Can't you use a power bomb to blow off all the armor at once or it that a different boss?

i fidnt think of that

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the powerbombs mince the armor yeah, i didnt wanna reveal this powerful gamer secret since its a really cool hard boss without it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

the powerbombs mince the armor yeah, i didnt wanna reveal this powerful gamer secret since its a really cool hard boss without it

im not going to use powerbombs since i have honour

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Since you're not using them there's also speedrun trick where they trick the boss AI into spawning in the same spot twice and kill him in like 3 seconds wth stacked power bombs

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
i really should finish wind waker someday, love the game but im a spazzy gently caress with ADHD, crohn's and IBS

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think I said it before but the phazon pirate boss was a major wall in my young gamer career

Soral
May 30, 2009

nintendo's lawyers have now also taken down pokemon uranium, a fan game that was released earlier this week. they are growing too powerful

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
the wii being a cheap 360p hunk of plastic with waggle sticks and selling out everywhere and everyone souring on it 9 months later and putting it at the bottom of their closet, and nintendo continuing to make half-baked toys with their franchises e.g. star fox: zero buys, metroid: touchscreen poo poo shooter, animal crossing: amiibo pyramid scheme festival, mario: the same poo poo you seen on the SNES and 64 but shorter and less distinctive, have really crapped on the perception of their products. my advice is they need to make something good and prima facie impressive that doesnt seem like a waggle stick stuffed into a 3d-printed plastic tablet hobby kit, instead of making bad things

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bill Barber posted:

the wii being a cheap 360p hunk of plastic with waggle sticks and selling out everywhere and everyone souring on it 9 months later and putting it at the bottom of their closet, and nintendo continuing to make half-baked toys with their franchises e.g. star fox: zero buys, metroid: touchscreen poo poo shooter, animal crossing: amiibo pyramid scheme festival, mario: the same poo poo you seen on the SNES and 64 but shorter and less distinctive, have really crapped on the perception of their products. my advice is they need to make something good and prima facie impressive that doesnt seem like a waggle stick stuffed into a 3d-printed plastic tablet hobby kit, instead of making bad things

huh....

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Soral posted:

nintendo's lawyers have now also taken down pokemon uranium, a fan game that was released earlier this week. they are growing too powerful

it's rpgmaker garbage so they deserve it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bill Barber posted:

mario 3d world pweens

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

alright i'm saying ths in a black guy voice here goes: yospos be wilin out

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

something prima facaieieie impressive like ubisoft open world garbage where you go to tower checkpoints, craft poo poo, and have pointless survival cooldown timers ooops its the new zelda game :unsmigghh:

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
nicest guy you'll ever meet

mysterious loyall X posted:

mario 3d world pweens

twisted loving psychopath

something prima facaieieie impressive like ubisoft open world garbage where you go to tower checkpoints, craft poo poo, and have pointless survival cooldown timers ooops its the new zelda game :unsmigghh:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bill Barber posted:

Source your quotes

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*briefly looks up from playing Captain Toad for six hours solid* Yeah man, Nintendo uh, they don't make good, whatever.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

Source your quotes
source: me, this thread, a few minutes ago, 8/14/16

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the wii was bad and i didn't buy it but i'm glad i got to play mario galaxy 1 and 2 on my brothers wii, whew.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

xbox 360 was worse than the wii probably.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the xboxes are bar none the worst consoles ever made

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

the xboxes are bar none the worst consoles ever made
It's like if the Atari Jaguar was somehow successful and they made a bunch of them.

Soral
May 30, 2009

the wii is Good

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

xbox 360 was worse than the wii probably.

it has all the shmups though

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Is it fascism yet posted:

it has all the shmups though

I know, but its still bad

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

between the Wii U and a gaming PC you can have every game worth playing for like the last 15 years

*sheds a single tear and turns framed picture of bloodbourne box art on its face*

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Aston posted:

between the Wii U and a gaming PC you can have every game worth playing for like the last 15 years

*sheds a single tear and turns framed picture of bloodbourne box art on its face*

I looked into this, and it turns out this setup can't play Link Between Worlds. I give this claim Four Pinnochios.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
do i need to know what shinesparking is before i play a metroid? is it explained anywhere in the games?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Is it fascism yet posted:

do i need to know what shinesparking is before i play a metroid? is it explained anywhere in the games?

i have no idea what shinesparking is and ive beaten every 2d metroid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

bosses i can remember the names of: ridley, mother brain