Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Then he would have beaten Jones.

what about an old fat guy who cries all the time, and also juices? I think that'd work pretty well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
That's Fedor and he is the second best heavyweight of all time behind Brock Lesnar so it seems like it might be valid.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

What if being a old fat guy who cries all the time is actually the best base for MMA

BJ Penn is back!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ParanoidInc posted:

what about an old fat guy who cries all the time, and also juices? I think that'd work pretty well

I'm hearing this in KO's voice thanks to your avatar

And I like it

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Work Friend Keven posted:

What if being a old fat guy who cries all the time is actually the best base for MMA

Coleman wasn't fat!!

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Jones posted this to his insta:

https://streamable.com/5in5

Shirkelton fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Aug 15, 2016

mewse
May 2, 2006

Dan Didio posted:

Dummy

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I can't get into the USADA issue because it's still pending but let's just say Malki's supplement shopping trip may pay off.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
It is so amazing and good that Conor McGregor has spent three hundred thousand dollars to lose to Nate Diaz, who likely spent no more than a tent of that

Vvvv
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...6lTYkBpZu8Oo7Kg

Gay Horney fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Aug 15, 2016

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Sharzak posted:

It is so amazing and good that Conor McGregor has spent three hundred thousand dollars

huh? is that what his camp cost?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Good news everyone, Jon Jones is leaving his legal issues behind him once and for all.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Marching Powder posted:

huh? is that what his camp cost?

So he claims.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I could listen to the Diaz' talk for the rest of my life

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Dan Didio posted:

So he claims.

I know that he has to keep acknowledging the skill of Nate to an absolute minimum, but I liked during his press conference how he described Nate as having a granite chin, great cardio, and nothing else, while
simultaneously talking about how he changed his entire approach to training camps and spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to bring in the best coaches and most elite and specific training partners he could find in order to beat this guy that you all need to understand is not nearly as good at this fighting thing as me.

threeagainstfour fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Aug 15, 2016

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

threeagainstfour posted:

I know that he has to keep acknowledging the skill of Nate to an absolute minimum, but I liked during his press conference how he described Nate as having a granite chin, great cardio, and nothing else, while
simultaneously talking about how he changed his entire approach to training camps and spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to bring in the best coaches and most elite and specific training partners he could find in order to beat this guy that you all need to understand is not nearly as good at this fighting thing as me.

Youre really grabbing at straws now

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Dangersim posted:

He is exactly right and you are verging on parody now.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Dangersim posted:

It's really really hilarious to refer to someone as a "heavy bag with eyes" while also describing in detail how you are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to beat him.

TimeWaster
Nov 1, 2011
C'mon guys, have you not read the 'Secret'?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Dangersim posted:

lol

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Tezcatlipoca posted:

He is exactly right and you are verging on parody now.

You guys literally wont be happy until he releases a video of him crying and talking about how hes a bitch and nate is the best fighter in the world.

I'm aware of my bias, you guys go farther in the hating him then I do in liking him.

A fighter talking poo poo and then also say he's working hard is completely unremarkable. No one would say anything if it wasnt conor.

Saying that you had trouble with reach and you set too high a pace is not an excuse, its an explanation of what happened.

You guys can continue yor fantasy of me sitting at a computer red faced screaming all you want. I make legitimate points all the time, they are never addressed but instead people just start he freaking out at me. But at the end of the day I'm not the one who was mad enough to spend actual money to give someone an avatar over it.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
A fighter saying that his opponent is poo poo and then saying how he is spending more money than is even slightly reasonable to prepare to fight him and that you consider that those two things are reasonable positions to hold at the same time is some loving amazing doublethink.

How are you able to concentrate on a computer screen over the roar of the cognitive dissonance in your ears?

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Dangersim posted:

You guys literally wont be happy until he releases a video of him crying and talking about how hes a bitch and nate is the best fighter in the world.

I'm aware of my bias, you guys go farther in the hating him then I do in liking him.

A fighter talking poo poo and then also say he's working hard is completely unremarkable. No one would say anything if it wasnt conor.

Saying that you had trouble with reach and you set too high a pace is not an excuse, its an explanation of what happened.

You guys can continue yor fantasy of me sitting at a computer red faced screaming all you want. I make legitimate points all the time, they are never addressed but instead people just start he freaking out at me. But at the end of the day I'm not the one who was mad enough to spend actual money to give someone an avatar over it.

Same

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Man at least when Keven and Rheinhold do it it's funny.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I totally forgot about Cain totally smashing Browne, that fight owned.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
I make legitimate points all the time

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
I have a feeling Nate's gonna get knocked the gently caress out and Dangersim will get to be extremely smug for the next few months.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Bundt Cake posted:

Bundt Cake is a cool and good poster, but bad at bets.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Sharzak posted:

It's really really hilarious to refer to someone as a "heavy bag with eyes" while also describing in detail how you are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to beat him.

its his job to beat ppl

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i spend a lot more than like a tenth of my salary on my own training

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

kensei posted:

Bundt Cake is a cool and good poster, but bad at bets.

I learned my lesson

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Man at least when Keven and Rheinhold do it it's funny.

Cool, thanks for proving my point.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Bundt Cake posted:

I learned my lesson

You going to come down for the UFC in Portland?

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Lloyd Boner posted:

I have a feeling Nate's gonna get knocked the gently caress out and Dangersim will get to be extremely smug for the next few months.

Maybe, maybe not.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

kensei posted:

You going to come down for the UFC in Portland?

I wish i could

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Dangersim posted:

If it makes you feel better I think Conor has a good chance of winning the rematch and that he's a really good fighter. I've been saying that for weeks now and I'm genuinely excited to see him fight again and to see what improvements and adjustments his over quarter of a million dollar camp has brought.

I'm sorry people making fun of Conor McGregor, the nicest and fighter on Earth, causes you so much distress.

Edit: People are of course going to make fun of him. He's not the biggest guy in MMA just because he's a really good fighter. Conor is as successful as he is because he makes it impossible to not have an opinion about him.

threeagainstfour fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Aug 15, 2016

TheUltimateDoofus
May 21, 2016
Conor isn't training to beat Nate. "the enemy is the inner me" -Kimbo slice. Conor's inner me is the strongest, he needs to spend big and train hard to defeat it. Nate has a weak soul that's why he is able to win with no training and coming from vacation.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Bundt Cake posted:

I agree

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I will say I respect Conor for keeping at it and continuing with his everybody sucks but me routine even after he lost instead of running away forever like Ronda did. He even had to time to get a bunch of wrestlers riled up over whatever.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dan Didio posted:

How's it going Bones Jones supporters...if there are any left *hurt look*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

threeagainstfour posted:

Edit: People are of course going to make fun of him.

As long as they do, Dangerism will never rest.

• Locked thread