Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
They get fat after kids. Or you live in the Midwest. Or these are fat girls with their gay bff.

But yes there's also a fetish for bbw. Ugly women are once again left out in the dust smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I was an ugly woman once, but then I sobered up and remembered that I am a man so everything worked out in the end.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Pics op?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

i like that posted:

They get fat after kids. Or you live in the Midwest. Or these are fat girls with their gay bff.

But yes there's also a fetish for bbw. Ugly women are once again left out in the dust smh

i live in the midwest but don't have children how does that work

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Nodelphi posted:

Natural girl translates to: does not have penis, thin, bib boobs, nice rear end, stunningly gorgeous face.

Not really a high bar IMO

The penis part is negotiable tbf.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Ovary up and settle. It's the way to go. develop a wine and oxy problem and just medicate yourself into believing you're happy.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Get into extremely niche nerd hobbies like Furry or LARP, even the most hideous girl will have men tripping over themselves to win the love of a f-f-f-female

(the men will all be gross nerds too but you know, leagues and all)

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Why don't women ever commit mass shootings

That's right because being ugly ain't that bad as a chick

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vegetable posted:

Why don't women ever commit mass shootings

That's right because being ugly ain't that bad as a chick

because even depressed women aren't as stupid and pathetic as their counterparts

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
get really feminist and really bitter, marry a man who will not challenge you on any of the dumb poo poo you say

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
If you don't want to diet and exercise then pick up a musical instrument and spend like five hours a day for a year getting good at it.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Toadvine posted:

If you don't want to diet and exercise then pick up a musical instrument and spend like five hours a day for a year getting good at it.

still be uggo

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

psychokitty posted:

still be uggo

Bullshit, some of the ugliest men and women ever were also such incredible musicians/performers that it'd make your dick churn to behold

PANIC ON FUNKOTRON
Jan 7, 2006

EARL IS A FAT CUNT
You don't deal with it, you get an ugly husband and ugly kids.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

women are stupid sluts

vaginas are horrifying

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Blistex posted:

I'm seeing a lot more decent even good looking guys (late teens to mid 20's) with absolute pig girlfriend/wives (like 5'5" 180-200lbs). Is the supply of fit women seriously declining that badly?
self-esteem is always declining plus a lot of dudes start exercising in their 20s and their partners don't

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Blistex posted:

I'm seeing a lot more decent even good looking guys (late teens to mid 20's) with absolute pig girlfriend/wives (like 5'5" 180-200lbs). Is the supply of fit women seriously declining that badly?
those chicks probably take it in the pooper

Sapper
Mar 8, 2003

Dinosaur Gum
Hit the gym, get a boob job if your tits get too small/flat(decent ones are under $10K, it's an investment), and guys won't care if you've got Chin-chan's facial structure and beaver teeth.

Protip: as men get older they care less about a pretty face and more about an (increasingly rare) rockin' body.

N'thing "Post your pic", let's see how hosed up of a canvas we're dealing with here.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Sapper posted:

Hit the gym, get a boob job if your tits get too small/flat(decent ones are under $10K, it's an investment), and guys won't care if you've got Chin-chan's facial structure and beaver teeth.

Protip: as men get older they care less about a pretty face and more about an (increasingly rare) rockin' body.

N'thing "Post your pic", let's see how hosed up of a canvas we're dealing with here.

*Austin powers voice* that's a man baby!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

yeah. we need to figure out the optimal way to get you 14 inch biceps and a proper sized paper bag

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Sapper posted:

"Post your pic".

Sapper
Mar 8, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

SurfaceDetail posted:

*Austin powers voice* that's a man baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYUfPTeE0DM

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Most girls my age still have nice faces but you can see the effect of time on they bodies now. It is very sad and i feel old

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Zzulu posted:

Most girls my age still have nice faces but you can see the effect of time on they bodies now. It is very sad and i feel old

Yea im 26 so I'm almost at the point where dating 20 year olds is creepy. Makes me sad

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
i wear a full body paper bag

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nascardad posted:

i wear a full body paper bag
One time I wore a full body plastic bag I don't remember what happened next.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

a hole-y ghost posted:

One time I wore a full body plastic bag I don't remember what happened next.

were your holes ok hole-y ghost?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SurfaceDetail posted:

were your holes ok hole-y ghost?
I'm not sure, why :confused:

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
hmmm numbness is normal.

no reason. You are okay now

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

SurfaceDetail posted:

Yea im 26 so I'm almost at the point where dating 20 year olds is creepy. Makes me sad

20 year olds suck to date they're so boring

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Toadvine posted:

well you typically aren't dating college girls for their glowing personalities

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
You are just there to tear poo poo up until God's cruel, gross, wrinkled hands rub all the beauty out into a withered husk

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Toadvine posted:

compared to who? 30-year-olds? liking drugs and partying is a lot less boring than liking brunch and ikea

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I can only date octogenarians.

Anything younger is just so immature.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I'm Crap posted:

compared to who? 30-year-olds? liking drugs and partying is a lot less boring than liking brunch and ikea

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hide

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
The sweet spot is 25-30 that's after the brain grows but before the boobs get all saggy.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
have you tried getting really good at math?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zorodius posted:

have you tried getting really good at math?

fat ppl always know obscure measurements like stone, pounds per square meal, chocometer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Chomp8645 posted:

The sweet spot is 25-30 that's after the brain grows but before the boobs get all saggy.

Ah, the old inversly proportional rule of boob and brains.

• Locked thread