Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Normal Adult Human
Feb 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
bully demon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

trying to jack off posted:

theres some sort of zombie, an imp like creature and a pinkish guy. if anyone can remember their names help a bro out

-rothead
-fire boy
-sprinter

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Imagining the demons from doom hanging out and shaking hands in the hospital with doom guy after the game

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

frank.club posted:

Imagining the demons from doom hanging out and shaking hands in the hospital with doom guy after the game

wow :phoneb::phoneline::phone:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i liked metroid fusion more then super metroid..zero mission is the king of 2d for me though

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

theres some sort of zombie, an imp like creature and a pinkish guy. if anyone can remember their names help a bro out

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I poured ketchup and mustard all over my friend Kyle at a Halo sleepover

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

I poured ketchup and mustard all over my friend Kyle at a Halo sleepover

My friend Tim yelled "N*gger Cum!" in a bestial growl when he got killed in Halo 3 once.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I named my guy AIDS in halo 1 and 2 and when I killed people it said "You were destroyed by AIDS" and "Soandso was killed by AIDS"

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i always had pink armour in every halo game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

I named my guy AIDS in halo 1 and 2 and when I killed people it said "You were destroyed by AIDS" and "Soandso was killed by AIDS"

welcome back

Grawl
Aug 28, 2008

Do the D.A.N.C.E
1234, fight!
Stick to the B.E.A.T
Get ready to ignite
You were such a P.Y.T
Catching all the lights
Just easy as A.B.C
That's how we make it right

Wormskull posted:

I also bought the MGS HD Collection twice, GTA San Andreas probably 5 times by now, Viva Pinata twice, and I think uhh there's one game I'm forgetting I did something like that with.

I bought Morrowind four times (GOTY, regular edition, Xbox version and some edition with all the DLC). I wanted a map for the DLC areas and never got it. I bought GTAV on PC and PS3 and beat it on both systems.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Grawl posted:

I bought Morrowind four times (GOTY, regular edition, Xbox version and some edition with all the DLC).

This is the most ludicrously sad thing I have ever read. I'm sorry mate. Truly I am.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I've had three copies of Morrowind (my aunt bought me my first copy for my birthday when it was new, I traded it in for the GOTY version with the expansions once that came out, and then bought it again on Steam a couple years back) and just today I was contemplating buying it again on gog for when the Steam version inevitably stops working. I stand in solidarity with Grawl.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

I've had three copies of Morrowind (my aunt bought me my first copy for my birthday when it was new, I traded it in for the GOTY version with the expansions once that came out, and then bought it again on Steam a couple years back) and just today I was contemplating buying it again on gog for when the Steam version inevitably stops working. I stand in solidarity with Grawl.

iove never played an elder scrolls game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i never played world of warcraft and when someone posted a pic on here a few yrs ago of the barnacle jim enemy i asked what game that was from

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bobnumerotres posted:

i never played world of warcraft and when someone posted a pic on here a few yrs ago of the barnacle jim enemy i asked what game that was from

if you go on the wow wiki for that guy, one of the comments says 'barnacle jim has a long respawn timer'

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

the only time ive seen world of warcraft in motion is the leroy jenkins video

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

if you go on the wow wiki for that guy, one of the comments says 'barnacle jim has a long respawn timer'

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the only time ive seen world of warcraft in motion is the leroy jenkins video

same. its crazy that a dumb videogame meme got so popular even conan and poo poo were talking about it on national TV w/ no understanding of what was actually happening

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

i liked metroid fusion more then super metroid..

please surrender your avatar immediately.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Evil Eagle posted:

please surrender your avatar immediately.

Can't believe I missed that post... Bob you stupid bitch

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

i liked metroid fusion more then super metroid..zero mission is the king of 2d for me though

hwhat the gently caress bob

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i hate sm's sloppy control. probably doesnt help that i played the gba games first

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Prepare to die.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

metroid is at its finest when it tells you exactly what to do next

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
I've never beat the final boss in Chrono Trigger despite playing through it 2 or 3 times

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Power bombs have been authorized to use on bob. Fire at will.

Soral
May 30, 2009

bob will need the varia suit to withstand the epic flames he must endure for his crimes

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Soral posted:

bob will need the varia suit to withstand the epic flames he must endure for his crimes

bob reading this post then looking at his other monitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ6M7G5up-4&t=365s

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Item Getter posted:

I've never beat the final boss in Chrono Trigger despite playing through it 2 or 3 times

I've done exactly this

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

i hate sm's sloppy control. probably doesnt help that i played the gba games first

bob....

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Item Getter posted:

Doors of Doom killed you and you got mad and quit.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a lot of things about SM are better obv i just never liked how it controlled. either way zero mission is better than either imo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bobnumerotres posted:

a lot of things about SM are better obv i just never liked how it controlled. either way zero mission is better than either imo

just get an overwatch avatar already

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mad?

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Hey this is a safe space

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I used a game shark to beat ffviii

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013