Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Its like they skimmed a headline about how scientists are able to fertilize an egg using modified stem cells harvested from bone marrow. Then somehow they converted it to "WOMEN MAKE SPERM IN THEIR BONES!"

Top of page edit:

Fashionable Jorts has a new favorite as of 06:27 on Aug 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010

Knormal posted:

There's just so much I want to ask this person.

well you're in luck, because it's time for ROUND ONE

of...DEAN'S LIST NEUROSCIENCE GRAD STUDENT vs BIG BELIEVER IN THE PREDICTIVE POWER OF TAROT CARDS

sadly there will be no round two because she unfriended the lady right after that last post

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
So when one bullshit remedy doesn't work replace with another. Gotcha.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

That thing about vaccines was just bait, admit it.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

It's shockingly easy to have a consistent platform when you've never held elected office.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
https://twitter.com/AngelTilaLove/status/765062560097767424
https://twitter.com/AngelTilaLove/status/765062783255715840

Maybe she's mentally ill, maybe she got her fame from myspace and needs attention at any cost.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I would like to see a human who is not humanoid.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
There's way too much content for me to post so I'm just gonna say follow Talib Kweli on twitter. Dude does not give a gently caress and destroys racist assholes and morons in general constantly. It is beautiful.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Met posted:

https://twitter.com/AngelTilaLove/status/765062560097767424
https://twitter.com/AngelTilaLove/status/765062783255715840

Maybe she's mentally ill, maybe she got her fame from myspace and needs attention at any cost.

She has very real brain damage from a suicide attempt

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Yeah picking on Tila is like messing with a disabled person at this point.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
From what I know from American TV pundits, Glenn Beck doesn't really seem the type to pander to BLM. Kinda want to know what point they're trying to make but I sure as gently caress don't wanna give Breitbart the traffic.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I'm not a peruser of either, but I think Glenn Beck is only about as openly racist as Donald Trump, while Breitbart is closer to modern KKK levels.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

It's something like "I can relate to some things that BLM supporters say."

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

GlennBeckMatters holds as much weight as BlackLivesMatter

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I don't even know where to start.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The post was printed off Facebook, a photo of it was uploaded to Pinterest, a screenshot of Pinterest was shared on Facebook, and now we read it on Something Awful.

It's a screenshot of a screenshot of a photo of a piece of paper printed off the internet.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Have you seen this

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things

Rumda posted:

Have you seen this

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Rumda posted:

Have you seen this

Please charge your phone, I'm getting worried.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

:gonk:

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Please charge your phone, I'm getting worried.

Has there ever been a phone screenshot where the phone isn't nearly dead? I'm starting to think "low battery phone screenshot" is a meme at this point.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

What podcasts are you listening to?

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

:gizz:

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
:psyduck:

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

You're a man, one of many, so tread carefully.
In her eyes, you're a fool, her next casualty.
….next casualty
She has you, she has Chad, and his stds.
In her mind, yes her mind, you're just plan B..
...you're just plan B

You'd be crazy to say the words "I do"
Will she really stay? you have no clue
What will she bring that's good for you
Hold onto the things that you value
Go your own way, your own way.

Will she really stay? you have no clue.
What will she bring that's good for you.

Don't be livin in misery.
No ring and you'll be free,
Let her drown in jealousy.
MGTOW is here for thee
here for thee…

Will she really stay? you have no clue
What will she bring that's good for you

Lottery of Babylon has a new favorite as of 18:25 on Aug 15, 2016

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
You can go your own way (go your own way)
You can be a virgin
or just be gay

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

china bot posted:

You can go your own way (go your own way)
You can be a virgin
or just be gay

Women don't give a gently caress and are SO counterfeit; EVERYTHING about them is a LIE and everything they do involves CHEATING. EVERYTHING.

If I had as pathetic and soulless, low, dark, gloomy, anti-joy and anti-life perspective like women do, I would have jumped off a skyscraper a long, long time ago. Why women even bother to keep on living is a mystery to me. Why? What is even the point now in this post feminist poo poo hole world?

They're not fooling anyone thinking they're accomplishing anything warming a chair all day at some mickey mouse job in an office. The next time a oval office tells you how 'great' she is and her job title (99.9999% chance she's LYING) remind her that women's professional life and/or accomplishments don't sexually arouse us; we're MEN and she forgot something HUGE she overlooks constantly right in front of her FACE; as men we all work with women everyday and have to do all of their work for them and know EXACTLY how loving worthless they are in the workplace and women don't even show up half the time which a GOOD thing.

Half of them have no children and the ones that do, half of them are single mothers who put their children in depressingly hopeless kiddie farms all day and if they're not single they soon will be, so then no real family to come home to, no one actually respects you for any reason because you're a worthless oval office who doesn't even know HOW to earn respect and 'demands' it, has a worthless liberal arts degree there aren't even jobs for, no creativity (women are ANTI-CREATIVE) spiteful, nauseatingly petty, they hate men, they have no future and NOTHING to look forward to at all, a piece of poo poo job, piece of poo poo character, NO personality, no interests in anything constructive or anything even mildly interesting, no curiosity, stupid as gently caress and ignorant or everything, shameless, amoral and they contribute nothing. What do women even get out of life? I don't get it.

Women don't even seem to get just how hosed they are if the government goes bankrupt. And how they are holding on by nothing but a thread like a spider over a roaring fire. The only thing that is keeping up this facade and poo poo house are a million 'female-only' government programs that cost BILLIONS every year and armies of government employees and a police state to enforce this perverse, upside down backwards piece of poo poo single mother whore/child support/affirmative action welfare police state that facilitates a whore's lifestyle.. and women actually believe this is the natural order of things.

They better PRAY the government faucet doesn't turn off! Most men don't want them anymore for marriage and that 'career' thing is going NOWHERE. The number one job more women work in than any other is STILL elementary school teacher and then right below it in 2nd place? SECRETARY. Dept of Labor: https://www.dol.gov/wb/stats/leadoccupations.htm

In other words despite ALL of the hype and bullshit, 95% of women are doing EXACTLY what they were doing 100 years ago. And that isn't going to pay a mortgage or even all the bills. They've become far too BUTCH, spiteful and repulsive and shameless whores. Who wants to marry a whore? No future in that. In fact, there's no future for whores at all.

While simultaneously 84% of women polled want to be HOUSEWIVES: http://www.forbes.com/sites/meghancasserly/2012/09/12/is-opting-out-the-new-american-dream-for-working-women/#472a10863095

What more proof do you need that feminism failed? So they want a man to take them in, work hard all day to support them so they don't have to work, YET at the same exact time women are becoming even MORE toxic everyday and even MORE whorish, spiteful with a gently caress you attitude and a delusional 'superiority' complex, more repulsive, entitled, smug, obnoxious, subhuman, trashy, creepy drooling zombies staring at a phone all day with all the personality of a cockroach, spitting in men's faces while they're going further downhill by the minute down the toilet.

While women and the media with commercials are busy 'portraying' men as bumbling idiots and losers, the REAL bumbling MORONS and LOSERS are WOMEN today! They're doing absolute everything in their power to ENSURE they don't get what they want. And if they're not careful, they might just find themselves standing at the intersection with a cardboard sign asking for change once the government ponze scheme finally comes crashing down.

No $ to pay welfare, collect child support, fund police with nothing better to do but be bouncers for oval office's personal lives dialing 911 making phony claims of 'violence,' no more affirmative action and no agencies around to enforce it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I cannot believe this is a thing.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Why is that one paragraph in the middle an image

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

Data Graham posted:

Why is that one paragraph in the middle an image
Question not the ways of LoB.

Also, :stonk:

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

MizPiz posted:

What podcasts are you listening to?

How do you animals live with so many goddamn alerts active?

It's like the phone version of this poo poo

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Can't tell if this guy is for or against. He was in the army and has baby mama drama, but he's also the sort of creep to drop casual rape and race jokes in everyday conversation otherwise unrelated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO