Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

LethalGeek posted:

It's not

piss is funny more piss stories

Sorry cps goon I wish more people had abortions too, for real :smith:

i jacked of 6 times yesterday between witching hour and Jewish midnight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I think you could j/o 30 times if you try your hardest and really believe in yourself

Brinty
Aug 4, 2012
I can understand him being embarrassed to go to the doctor about weenie troubles but if he already went once and "The doctor told me very clearly that I had to stop masturbating so much" why the gently caress wouldn't he go back and get help for his poor horrible bleeding infected donger

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Zorodius posted:

I think you could j/o 30 times if you try your hardest and really believe in yourself

I agree w/ this actually but it's... a feat you do the one time, to test yourself and prove you can, push the limits of human endurance etc

that guy said he did it at least 30 times every day

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Cause he's stupid and full of poo poo. Of all the maybe fake things that is the fakest of the faked

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
I mean you wouldnt have anything left at that point, you'd cum and it'd just be a little exasperated puff of air, like the cough of the old man in the far booth at the waffle house

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
The first confession below is an old one from about two weeks ago that got buried in the spam folder because the confessor used some weird email service that I guess is occasionally used for spam.

quote:

I forced myself into a diaper fetish and am currently doing the same with scat. It's actually surprisingly easy to consciously develop fetishes for me at least, though I'm into almost everything else so that could have to do with my dick's flexibility rather than kinks being something that can usually be developed. Having a harder time with poop than diapers, though with diapers I was getting into it partially for my boyfriend's sake so maybe that made it easier?

quote:

For years I fantasized about getting hosed with a strap-on. I felt it would be very liberating to just give up and let someone dominate me. My long term girlfriend isn’t the most open minded person and I knew it wasn’t going to work. One day we got drunk and started talking about what we wanted to do to each other that night. Lots of dirty talk and then I let it slip that I wanted her to peg me.

Her reaction turned to disgust and she decided then and there to get an Uber and go home to her parents place about 15 miles away (my girlfriend lives with me now). The next day I got a bunch of texts from her. To sum it up, she said I was gay and that she wanted to get married and have children and me being gay was obviously a large spoiler for that. I told her I was straight but she wouldn’t listen.

She proceeded to tell anyone and everyone who would listen. Now I’ve turned into a social pariah and none of my friends will talk to me anymore. I’ve now had to start hanging out at different bars and try to get another social group going. This sucks and all because I asked to be pegged.

This isn’t some right wing state either; this is a deep blue city in a blue state. These people frequently talk about LGBT rights as well. It's been shocking and disappointing to say the least.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

H.H posted:

The first confession below is an old one from about two weeks ago that got buried in the spam folder because the confessor used some weird email service that I guess is occasionally used for spam.

quote:

poop

There you go Jastiger, one of your ones that was missing earlier.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Pegging goon, if you wanted to be "dominated" that's something you need to ease into. You don't just jump to "I want you to ram my rear end in a top hat with a dildo", you see if she'd be open to any of that kind of stuff at all first. Despite what the goon said earlier in the thread about it being "mainstream" now, the way your girlfriend reacted is probably how a majority of women would.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

LethalGeek posted:

Cause he's stupid and full of poo poo. Of all the maybe fake things that is the fakest of the faked

so a goon being kane or playing a scooby doo villain in the woods is totally believable but you draw the line at "goon masturbated a lot"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Profondo Rosso posted:

how is it even possible to jerk off 30 times in one day

it isn't.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

quote:

This is the original hobbyist. I'm honest about what I do because as long as people treat it like something you can't talk about, it will never be safer for either hobbyists or providers. And in the same vein, I don't think a woman who used to be involved in sex work should have to feel like she couldn't be honest to potential partners about her history.

A lot of people make many judgements about the sex industry because they know very little about it. And hiding what a person does continues the implication that what they are doing is 'bad' according to society. Nobody feels ashamed of getting a massage, or a brushless car wash. Sex should be no different.

quote:

I'm a married 30-something man. Ever since puberty I've been obsessed with the idea of being drowned by women. For many reasons this isn't something I want to share with my wife. So a few months ago I worked up the nerve to hire two prostitutes (I didn't think one could do the job) to hold me under in a hotel bath tub. I told them I'd been studying this subject for years and had worked out the timing an everything. They agreed and we went to some skeezy hotel to do the deed.

Only it got all hosed up and I passed out. I came to with some greasy hotel clerk kneeling over me. The girls had freaked out and fled. I puked a bit and then gave him the money I was going to give the girls to not call anybody.

While I was out I had a vision of floating through clouds while a booming voice told me to confess everything. gently caress that poo poo. I aint telling nobody.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
getting your car washed isn't a hobby and neither is regularly seeing hookers

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Precisely: thats why they're identical.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

quote:

I'd be going off my parents' insurance plan and have to get a new scrip for my I Am A Sad Idiot pills. 

:rolleyes: of all the things to worry about when moving across the country

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is This Confession Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk To The Doctors Office Like Nigga Go To The Pharmacy Haha

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

There you go Jastiger, one of your ones that was missing earlier.
[/quote]

Nope. He still hasnt posted mine.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Putty posted:

im hearing a lot that people actually liked Suicide Squad

but what about that new ghost busters?? :grin:

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

quote:

When I was in high school, my modern history teacher started sleeping with me. She wasn’t very attractive but when I was 16, I was so horny that I almost contemplated loving a microwaved melon so no way was I going to turn down sex. I had sex with her countless times until I graduated high school where I never heard from her again. Nobody ever found out and I never contemplated telling anyone.

A few days ago I got a direct message from a seemingly random woman. Turns out it was my former teacher. She said that she is wracked with guilt that her 13 year old son may not be her husband’s child but mine instead. She said that her husband was often gone on business trips and couldn’t figure out the timing. I often had sex with the teacher without a condom so it’s possible. I do remember the teacher being pregnant towards the end of my senior year but there was never discussion then about who was the father. I just didn’t think about it or care at the time.

I told this to my wife and she is furious at me about it. She wants me to pretend this never happened and to drop the matter. Personally I want to know and feel I have a right to know. So I’m scheduling an appointment with a lawyer next week. I’m not going to ignore a potential child of mine just because my wife is mad. I hope that the child isn’t mine and have no idea what I will do next if the child does turn out to be mine.

quote:

Reading the "invited to a gangbang" thread this morning got me super horny but I had just finished reading it before work so it was on my mind all day, I felt hot all day long and couldn't stop thinking about how it would feel with all those guys taking turns.. when I got home from work just stripped off and went to town on myself and came (loudly) in like a minute flat.

I wanna be that girl and get banged by 30 goons but I never will because I'm an ugly tranny and know anything like that would end in me getting a dozen and one STIs. This makes me sad.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Guy who imagines socks on the dongs of negro backup singers, put a sock on yours and sing along, you know you want to.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i want to hear mroe confessions about makeshit sex toys and what microwaved objects goones tried to copulate with

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

This one time I stick my peanus in a (non microwaved) live human body

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

sinking belle posted:

This one time I stick my peanus in a (non microwaved) live human body

Fake as poo poo, take a high school composition class and try again

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine

H.H posted:

I wanna be that girl and get banged by 30 goons but I never will

Untrue. If these threads have taught us nothing else, it's that goons will gently caress literally anyone/anything.

quote:

I'm an ugly tranny

True.

quote:

anything like that would end in me getting a dozen and one STIs

True.

quote:

This makes me sad.

Untrue.

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011
i'm the guy who refers to loving whores as a "hobby" and also i can't use my arms so good anymore cause i strained all the muscles in my torso from patting my own back so frantically, on account of how i once told a woman i gently caress whores, and then that lying bitch broke up with me instead of understanding that i'm actually a crusader for the dignity and respect whores deserve. i also post about this anonymously on www dot something awful dot com. i'm basically like a white mlk jr for whores and i don't know why no one else sees that

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

bald gnome error posted:

i'm the guy who refers to loving whores as a "hobby" and also i can't use my arms so good anymore cause i strained all the muscles in my torso from patting my own back so frantically, on account of how i once told a woman i gently caress whores, and then that lying bitch broke up with me instead of understanding that i'm actually a crusader for the dignity and respect whores deserve. i also post about this anonymously on www dot something awful dot com. i'm basically like a white mlk jr for whores and i don't know why no one else sees that

It is nice to finally meet you (the future legend) in e-person! Tell me, what is your favorite flavor of whore?

Mine is sparkle cowgirl :angel:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Drowning fetishist is fake because there's no way the prostitutes would have fled without at least emptying his wallet.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Attention teacher fucker, you have nothing to gain from pursuing this. Your wife is pissed. The kid presumably believes the husband is his dad. If it turns out you're the father you will only further annoy your wife and possibly wreck the teacher's family. Who cares if the woman who slept with a teenager is wracked with guilt, let her deal with it and stay well away from that horror show.

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

It is nice to finally meet you (the future legend) in e-person! Tell me, what is your favorite flavor of whore?

Mine is sparkle cowgirl :angel:

uh well gosh, as a category i'm a real fan of the whores who never ever remind me that my "hobby" is their "livelihood"

but on the other hand Stacey makes me feel so special after i spend 3 minutes rubbing my half-on against her titties and spurt weakly and then spend the rest of my hour crying with my cheek in a puddle of my own jizz. she's a single mom and she wants to be an accountant and i just... idk, man, i wish we'd met at a different point in our lives, you know? or at least that society didn't, like, cast all this stigma on us. i guess we're just ahead of our time

yeah those two answers seem kind of opposed, but what can i say, i'm just a real complex guy

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
sex is hard work

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i shoukd know im Kane irl

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

cock hero flux posted:

so a goon being kane or playing a scooby doo villain in the woods is totally believable but you draw the line at "goon masturbated a lot"

Those were actually entertaining, hth

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

cock hero flux posted:

it's possible a goon is kane. it's not possible for a guy to jerk off 30 times a day every day unless he has no refractory period. learn some science you small son.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

quote:

She wants me to pretend this never happened and to drop the matter. Personally I want to know and feel I have a right to know. So I’m scheduling an appointment with a lawyer next week. I’m not going to ignore a potential child of mine just because my wife is mad. I hope that the child isn’t mine and have no idea what I will do next if the child does turn out to be mine.

you're a huge idiot. You're trying to break up two marriages for no reason. Are there any other dumb things you "feel you have a right" to? Don't do any of those things either

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's possible a goon is kane. it's not possible for a guy to jerk off 30 times a day every day unless he has no refractory period. learn some science you small son.

All he'd have to do is nut once every 48 minutes, on average, for 24 hours straight. With good time management it can be done imo.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

quote:

There was this asian girl I had a thing for since middle school but was always "friend zoned". We went to college together and one night ended up at the same party (not going to lie, I went primarily to cockblock any guy who made a move on her and get the drunk sex for myself). Anyway the party winds down and we all sleep in the living room. I wake up and notice my friend looks a little strange/pale. I try to wake her up, notice she doesn't have a pulse and dial 911.

The confession is that while I waited for them to get there, I groped the hell out of her tits. Someone else woke up and asked me what the gently caress I was doing, I claimed I had been trying to give her CPR and the ambulance and cops are on the way. So everyone starts freaking out, half the party is pissed about the cops coming (we were almost all underage), the other half is making jokes about me feeling up a corpse. They still make jokes about it years later, and told the girl's family who in turn told mine etc. I've always stuck to my terrible CPR story that nobody believes because why would my hands have to be under her shirt to give CPR, but they all know what's up. And if it wasn't obvious yet, I was/am still a virgin.

quote:

I don't understand why people want children.

I don't want children and, luckily, my husband says he doesn't want kids either, but I'm afraid he'll change his mind some day. I doubt we'll ever be financially stable enough for that, and we both have some health issues that we don't want to pass on, anyway.

I was pregnant with him early on, once, and had an abortion because I could. It was overwhelmingly mutual, even his parents helped us pay for it, and I'm grateful for that. I'd like tubal ligation but I'm probably 'too young' for it. My husband says he's okay with a vasectomy at some point but I don't want to make him deal with that...

Not to say I hate kids, because I believe they deserve loving, caring homes and good parents. As a victim of incestuous abuse and physical abuse, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. CPS confession goon made me really sad. Sometimes I feel like the people who claim to love children most (teachers, coaches, ~loving parents~, etc) end up being the ones who abuse them. It's hosed up.

But I hate being around kids and I don't 'get' that desire to have children?? My relationship with my parents is okay but they never wanted me or my younger sibling. My parents always fought about that poo poo when I was growing up. It feels like people's relationships fall apart when they have kids. I can't imagine ever willingly getting into that.

My abuser said to me at some point that he wished he had gotten me pregnant when I was 15, and that still skeeves me out so much.

I just don't get that drive that a lot of women/adults in general seem to have for getting pregnant and having kids. I know a lot of women my age who are single mothers and they're struggling so much but they didn't want to have an abortion for whatever reasons. I'm pro-choice but I don't understand why people force themselves (or why others think it's okay to influence/pressure them so much) to have kids when they can't afford it.

I've never once felt like my life would be better if I had a tiny screaming version of me + my husband hanging around. Is it mostly societal pressure?? Do people legitimately want and enjoy having children?? idgi

I do love sex and I love not having to use condoms because I'm on really good birth control, the arm implant kind, it's great, it's amazing! What a time to be alive. I wish these super effective contraceptives were easier to access, and cheaper. I wish abortion wasn't so stigmatized.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
please do not abuse the unconscious

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
he might have saved that girls life though

think what if she had the initial stages of boob cancer too

e: just noticed the word corpse

Putty fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Aug 15, 2016

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Abused goon I was never in your position for that but I never wanted to reproduce ever because I don't see the appeal I children either. It happens but modern times allow us to acknowledge it instead of having to do it. So it's fine and frankly everyone fucks up their kids as I remind the parents around me constantly.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Dear corpse goon, I'd have punched you in the face. Also how the gently caress did that even happen, like, I've been to some middle school parties but nobody ever loving died, some people got hosed up but like, if there was a corpse there would be no window of opportunity to grope it ever...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

abortion goon: have you considered that maybe being diddled altered your worldview lmao

have you also considered that maybe the desire to raise children is so innate and ingrained into normal people that its allowed western society to exist past the 60's

• Locked thread