Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

papersack posted:

This survey is nothing but loaded questions.

Who taught you about loaded questions, your liberal teacher/professor???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

GobiasIndustries posted:

Who taught you about loaded questions, your liberal teacher/professor???

Let me ask you a question GobiasIndustries. Do you still beat your wife?

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

when is the FP speech?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Koalas March posted:

when is the FP speech?

two hours from this post

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

2pm EDT

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

FizFashizzle posted:

sub 105k, sorry

and unless i was misreading it no american -105 male has matched her total in international competition

whatever she's strong as poo poo and i'll vote trump if he moves oly lifting to the top of the american sports pantheon as it should be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToqsQl4o7xs

Wes Barnett got 390 in 99 at 105 vs. her348 total

She'd be competitive in the American men's 85kg class, but she's 108kg.

I do think it's silly that women's classes only go up to 75kg+

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

iospace posted:

We already hit it: "2nd amendment people". I don't see how that doesn't qualify.

Nah, it wasn't a threat, and incitement has to be immediate, not 6+ months in the future.

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.
after the NYT article, i'm guessing manafort and trump are both trying to track down hope hicks, who has locked herself somewhere in trump tower with all the smart phones

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Rubber Tucky posted:

after the NYT article, i'm guessing manafort and trump are both trying to track down hope hicks, who has locked herself somewhere in trump tower with all the smart phones

This is the part where we need to send another campaign to their last known location to determine what happened.

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Clinton Leads In Breitbart Poll Conducted As Rebuke To MSM Surveys

quote:

Aiming to address a recent slew of “mainstream media” polls showing Hillary Clinton holding a decisive lead over of Donald Trump, Breitbart News conducted its own survey. But the conservative news site came up with similar results.

In a poll out Sunday from Breitbart and Gravis Marketing, Clinton led a four-way contest with 42 percent of the vote to Trump’s 37 percent. Libertarian Gary Johnson earned 9 percent of the vote, while the Green Party’s Jill Stein received 3 percent.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
The New Yorker has a good look at the lives of Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump.

My favorite part:

quote:

A Trump family friend told me, “It’s a close family in many ways—except it’s all about Donald all the time.” He went on, “Donald only thinks of himself. When you say, ‘Donald, it’s raining today,’ he says, ‘It doesn’t matter, I’m indoors.’ ”
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/08/22/ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushners-power-play

Donald Trump is so narcissistic it borders on complete solipsism.

EDIT: What the gently caress?!

quote:

Then the hand of fate interceded, in the form of Wendi Deng. According to a story that the couple tells, Deng called Jared and said, “You’re working so hard. Come with Rupert and me on the boat for the weekend.” He arrived on the Murdoch family yacht to find that Ivanka had been invited as well.

She hooked up Ivanka and Jared?!

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

exquisite tea posted:

Early indications are that the GOP state apparatus will still probably remain strong and hold the majority of congressional reps + governorships. The Republicans are more than able to slum it for a couple years as a regional party even when their national ticket is a shitshow. It'll take years to see the full extent to which Trump has harmed the Republican brand, if he has done any lasting damage at all.

It all depends on how the result in November goes. If it's relatively close, I think we will see the party split in two - an alt-right Trumpism party in the solid red states/districts, and a "New Republican Party" everywhere else (the Kasich/John Huntsman/Olympia Snowe types). They will coordinate in blocking the Democrats on fiscal issues, but that's about all they will have in common. With the damage Trump has done to the party with minorities, they are probably not going to win a presidential election against a non-Clinton for a long time.

If we do see Trump lose in a landslide, with Hillary crossing 400 EVs, you will see the Ann Coulters and Laura Ingrahms pretend like they never liked Trump and Trumpism to begin with, and will bow to the establishment and get back to building up Rubio for 2020.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

comingafteryouall posted:

Next season of It's Always Sunny should just be the gang running the Trump campaign

Frank/Charlie 2016: Make Paddy's Great Again

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Koalas March posted:

when is the FP speech?

Anyone have any idea if there is a source that will provide a low bit rate audio feed of this speech? My data plan is poo poo but I need my fix

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

a fleshy snood posted:

Anyone have any idea if there is a source that will provide a low bit rate audio feed of this speech? My data plan is poo poo but I need my fix

Donald Trump

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
that video is still top 5 youtube videos ever made

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.

William Bear posted:

The New Yorker has a good look at the lives of Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump.

My favorite part:

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/08/22/ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushners-power-play

Donald Trump is so narcissistic it borders on complete solipsism.

EDIT: What the gently caress?!

She hooked up Ivanka and Jared?!

There's not enough about Josh in this article. I want to know what Josh thinks.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

exquisite tea posted:

Early indications are that the GOP state apparatus will still probably remain strong and hold the majority of congressional reps + governorships. The Republicans are more than able to slum it for a couple years as a regional party even when their national ticket is a shitshow. It'll take years to see the full extent to which Trump has harmed the Republican brand, if he has done any lasting damage at all.

I think I made the regional party argument regarding the death of the GOP in 2008, and its still pretty strong...

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

H5N1 fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Oct 18, 2016

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Pillowpants posted:

I think I made the regional party argument regarding the death of the GOP in 2008, and its still pretty strong...

I must have missed that spreadsheet.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Breitbart should've hired pollsters that understood the Трумп! *щелчок*

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

mandatory lesbian posted:

that video is still top 5 youtube videos ever made

every moment of it is perfect in a different way, and the timing of everything is just sublime

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

This FP speech sounds so crazy even on paper that I'll have to watch it. I hope it's not as low energy as his rally speeches.

Crossposting from USPOL, this is how bad their pollster Gravis is: they missed a race by 96 points

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

So far his policy proposal speeches have been dead center mainstream GOP poo poo, sounds like this immigration stuff he's proposing is going to be the first time he's (on purpose) putting something out there that isn't going to have instant, total party approval.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

exquisite tea posted:

I must have missed that spreadsheet.

Yeah ok, I was a little obsessed.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So, question, what was Assange's response to the whole Manafort thing, if he said something public about it?

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Trump is awfully quiet on twitter this morning whats going on

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

iospace posted:

So, question, what was Assange's response to the whole Manafort thing, if he said something public about it?

what did one russian stooge say about another one? nothing, of course

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ2coF40vSE

Jeb!
Feb 3, 2016

My dad is the greatest man I've ever known and if you don't think so we can step outside.
I'm seeing a lot of "I miss Jeb--if only he were in the race" stuff.

Yo, I was there for you, America.

You insulted my wife, and I stayed there to give you a high-five. I had a lot of cool things I could have been doing, but instead I chose to put on my dad's socks every morning--one at a time--and go get insulted. I got stuck in a hoodie for you. I got kicked off stage during a town hall because a VFW Pancake Breakfast had a higher priority than me. I told you my darkest secret -- that Super Girl was kind of hot. I was there for you and when it came time for you to be there for me? Ha!

I may stammer, hunch my shoulders, and carry a plastic baby jesus doll in my pocket, but I did learn something as Governor of Florida during the Terry Shiavo debacle.

Guess what, I ain't gonna ride in on a white horse and try to keep this corpse alive. RIP GOP. Go choke on a guac bowl!

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

zoux posted:

Anyone else think its funny that Trump is going so hard in on this "LGBT people, Hillary supports homophobic foreign regimes" troll that they are advocating policy that is anathema to all social conservatives

https://twitter.com/EricLevitz/status/765164990378700800

lol he's just making GBS threads all over his running mate, isn't he?

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

oh my god he is such a loving creep :gonk:

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

jesus christ he must have been really hurting for money what the gently caress is this no-name bullshit

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx
hey do you guys remember like 3 weeks ago when people were worried that Trump might win and this thread was infested with triumphant Boostedposts? lmao

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Cheen posted:

Trump is awfully quiet on twitter this morning whats going on

donald wasn't getting that much from putin and is demanding a raise

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Save me JEB!

PLEASE

I AM BEGGING YOU

I WILL NEVER STRAY AGAIN

I WILL SERVE THE BUSH CRIME FAMILY FOR THE REST OF MY DAYS

I VOTED FOR YOU FOR GOVERNOR

I VOTED FOR W FOR PRESIDENT

I WILL VOTE FOR YOU FOR PRESIDENT

I WILL VOTE FOR GEORGE P BUSH FOR PRESIDENT

I WILL TAKE ALL THE BUSH YOU CAN THROW AT ME AND LIKE IT

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

iospace posted:

"Comra-cough-unications from years ago between a campaign manager and former employers of theirs have no standing on this race. Hillary murdering staffers as a replacement for caffeine on the other hand..."

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

THANKS OBAMA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
From this day forth I will garnish my tacos only with the blandest and most unimaginative guac

• Locked thread