Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Max posted:

Mayor Rudy "Never Forget" Guiliani who appeared on SNL in front of EMS first responders and has never, ever let us forget about 9/11 During any political event, forgot.

Btw, this isn't the first time Giuliani said this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If0PVzsZMqg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Does ISIL even control any areas of oil production anymore? I'm pretty sure they've lost most if not all of that over the past year.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

theflyingorc posted:

holy poo poo

HOLY poo poo

"It used to be, when we won a war, to the VICTOR WENT THE SPOILS"

he's literally saying we should have just taken what we wanted from Iraq.

Rape and Pillage 2016

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
I hope that at some point "explanation exhaustion" will set in among Trump supporters. For a candidate that "says what he means" and "says what everyone is thinking" he and his cronies sure do require alot of explanations.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

theflyingorc posted:

holy poo poo

HOLY poo poo

"It used to be, when we won a war, to the VICTOR WENT THE SPOILS"

he's literally saying we should have just taken what we wanted from Iraq.

Lol what happened to the entire bullshit justification that we were going in to liberate the Iraqis?

Seeric
Aug 18, 2011

Mr Interweb posted:

How would we "control" Iraq's oil exactly?

Well he just said that "in the old days when we won a way to the victor went the spoils" so he's saying that the US should have just wholesale looted resources from Iraq with pretty much no other way to possibly interpret it (though I'm sure he will find way to correct everyone on what he 'really meant').

also "we can find common ground with Russia in the fight against Isis" is quite a questionable thing for a candidate in Trump's position to say.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
Teleprompter Trump is the worst.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Max posted:

Mayor Rudy "Never Forget" Guiliani who appeared on SNL in front of EMS first responders and has never, ever let us forget about 9/11 During any political event, forgot.

Ok, I've figured it out, this explains everything

The Republicans are from an alternate past where Obama was president from 2000 to 2008.

Explains that Berenstean Bears thing too

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May
HAHAHAHA it doesn't matter what Trump says, there's no way he's going to take the spotlight away from Rudy claiming such a monstrous lie unless he himself says something even dumber, which he may do out of jealousy.

It's over.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Relive the greatest burn since Ephors of Sparta responded with "If.":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DteDRD6cbbM

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Maybe Hillary did 9/11. Makes u think

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Ahah he really brought up the Russians? Jesus Christ you'd think that that would be one topic that he'd avoid brining up at all cost.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"we must make america great again by bringing jobs to america, like the domestic oil boom, as well as looting iraqi oil"

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Popular Thug Drink posted:

"we must make america great again by bringing jobs to america, like the domestic oil boom, as well as looting iraqi oil"

If his jobs plan involves making pasty Midwesterners and Southerners work on Middle Eastern oil fields I will never stop laugh-crying.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
"That thing that the fringe left said that Bush was going to do, just knew in their heart of hearts, and it turns out that Bush wasn't evil enough to do? We really should have done that"

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Teletrump is boring as heck and its making me mad.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Minimalist Program posted:

Teletrump is boring as heck and its making me mad.

To be fair he's "ad libbing" by repeating something on the teleprompter and saying "very important" or else "terrible, a terrible thing" depending on whether it's good or bad.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Crow Jane posted:

Maybe Hillary did 9/11. Makes u think

Julian Assange is on the case, I'm sure.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Crow Jane posted:

If his jobs plan involves making pasty Midwesterners and Southerners work on Middle Eastern oil fields I will never stop laugh-crying.

Hey, he successfully got his supporters in the Youngstown-area to leave the limits of their suburb and travel to downtown Youngstown, a place they think is full of crime and black people, why not?

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
EXTREME vetting :smithicide:

This is so terrible

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Mahoning posted:

Hey, he successfully got his supporters in the Youngstown-area to leave the limits of their suburb and travel to downtown Youngstown, a place they think is full of crime and black people, why not?

I drove through Youngstown on a road trip once. It was a Saturday night, nice weather, and there was absolutely no one there. Like, tumbleweeds blowing down the sidewalks deserted. Pretty unnerving, tbh

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
Trump calls his new immigration policy "Extreme Vetting"

Being a 90s kid, I assume this will involve heavy use of Morph Effects a la T2.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Pakled posted:

This election is so goddamn insane it caused Rudy "9/11" Giuliani to forget about 9/11.

and what state he's in

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Trump wants to bring back the 90s and get older Millennials on board with extreme and radical ideas.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Mr Interweb posted:

Btw, this isn't the first time Giuliani said this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If0PVzsZMqg

Like every good republican, Giuliani is just emulating Ronald Reagan, which includes developing late stage Alzheimer.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Crow Jane posted:

I drove through Youngstown on a road trip once. It was a Saturday night, nice weather, and there was absolutely no one there. Like, tumbleweeds blowing down the sidewalks deserted. Pretty unnerving, tbh

It was legit dangerous and gross between like 1970-2005 or so. But it hasn't been like that for a good decade. Its literally full of college students, hipsters, and working professionals.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

^^^ This was like 2011 or so, I think. May have just been an off night :shrug:

Radish posted:

Trump wants to bring back the 90s and get older Millennials on board with extreme and radical ideas.

Not a big fan of the Burger King Kid's Club though

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

theflyingorc posted:

Trump calls his new immigration policy "Extreme Vetting"

Being a 90s kid, I assume this will involve heavy use of Morph Effects a la T2.

Dr. Doolittle kickflips off his skateboard as he injects Fido with a Rabies vaccine.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Who the heck is hamgela merkin.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
1) Are you the kind of radical Islam that can do sick skateboard tricks like on those T-shirts, or the other kind?

SoSimpleABeginning
Mar 6, 2010

From so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.
The Great Twist
More booing of refugees.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Neighbor of the San Bernadino shooting perpetrators saw 'bombs on the floor' but didn't want to alert the authorities because of 'racial profiling' according to Trump.

Makes sense.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Dr. Angela Ziegler posted:

Relive the greatest burn since Ephors of Sparta responded with "If.":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DteDRD6cbbM

One of the worst things about this election is that Joe Biden isn't going to be our VP anymore. God drat

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

haveblue posted:

1) Are you the kind of radical Islam that can do sick skateboard tricks like on those T-shirts, or the other kind?

Makes sense. Trump just wants to make sure we have a super good national skateboarding team for the 2020 Olympics!

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Magres posted:

One of the worst things about this election is that Joe Biden isn't going to be our VP anymore. God drat

Michelle/Diamond Joe 2016, make it happen Debbie

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Is this the pivot? No just a prompter speech.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Our world being a simulation is becoming more and more reasonable.

Some goony motherfucker is trying to make the most insane election ever. He's even exporting characters from other timelines, like the one where the 2000 election didn't get rigged, and importing them into our timeline, just to amp up the insanity.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

does Trump not have a wedding ring? just something I noticed

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I wonder if Trump practices the teleprompter speeches (I'm sure he doesn't). It sounds like this is the first time he's seen the speech.

It's also really jarring when he ad libs in the middle of sentences and obvious when he is focusing on the teleprompter. It's like he is having trouble reading it. I wonder if his eye sight is going?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

does Trump not have a wedding ring? just something I noticed

hard to see, since it's coated in spray tan too.

• Locked thread