Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I'm excited to play this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

metroid 2 remake came out
pokemon uranium came out
no mans sky came out
duke nukem forever came out

whats your excuse now, ToG?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

BiggerJ posted:

Space Jam 2 takes place in the same alternate timeline as the sequel to the original Barkley Shut Up and Jam, in which the B-Ballpolcalypse never happened.
Is it any surprise that the vast majority of Web-proles don't have the slightest clue what "gaiden" means, when they subsist on an intellectual diet of nothing but shallow, western imitations of legitimate vidcons? Yoge, kusoge. :rolleyes:

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Uncle Wemus posted:

pokemon uranium came out
no mans sky came out

Three of those are terrible. If anything ToG should take MORE time to make sure Barkley 2 isn't a piece of trash.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
isn't?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Golden Goat posted:

Three of those are terrible. If anything ToG should take MORE time to make sure Barkley 2 isn't a piece of trash.
THANK you, I've had it up to here with pernicious charlatans talking poo poo about The Duke

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Trash as bad trash. Not as in good trash which is what I want Barkley 2 to be.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Uncle Wemus posted:

pokemon uranium came out
no mans sky came out

star citizen isn't out, at least not v1.0

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

really i blame people for not giving them more money. shenmue 3 got 5 million and is definitely going to be terrible.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Frankie and Chef spent every dime on a steak dinner the week after the kickstarter ended. If they'd gotten any more backers they may not have survived the beef poisoning.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Loving the regular updates guys

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Can't wait for the Gamescom gameplay reveal. one more day boys

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
lazrool posted some map work update and also says the release date is fall 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C4P_ZHAGZM

FrankieSmileShow
Jun 1, 2011

wuzzathang
Im going for a somewhat regular streaming schedule now, every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Wednesday is for drawing gun's, and the two other days are for anything else on the docket. I usually start a stream around 6-7pm. Started this last week, streaming some gun's right now.

https://www.twitch.tv/frankiepixelshow

who knows maybe ill keep up that regular schedule for a little while before it catches fire!!!
(Ill probably miss the first wednesday of every month tho because I got a monthly indie game meetup, might just stream in the afternoon or later at night on those days)

You can check a few of the previous streams, theres some barkley stuff there. Theyre very long tho, youll probably want to just seek through em or something.

FrankieSmileShow fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Aug 18, 2016

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Uncle Wemus posted:

pokemon uranium came out
no mans sky came out

Waiting for the official HL3 release announcement obviously, duh.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Node posted:

star citizen isn't out, at least not v1.0

Ahem SC will soon be v3.0 ~later this year~

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

RIP Fredegar Murderstone.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
I haven't checked in a while. Has Frankie finished all the guns?

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

I haven't checked in a while. Has Frankie finished all the guns?

Uhm its gunz' please use the funny writing and like corporate attitude and stuff when referring to this game that very much exsists

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
gun's

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Cheen posted:

Uhm its gunz' please use the funny writing and like corporate attitude and stuff when referring to this game that very much exsists

is that a no

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
I'm curious how far he is on that gigantic table of Guns's too. The total is something around 1940

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

I need the Minimum Viable Product Please

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

I respect the effort for sure but I think I would be happy if the guns looked the same in the menu but the game came out in 2016.

I assume its just something for frankie to do since nothing else is done

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Node posted:

I'm curious how far he is on that gigantic table of Guns's too. The total is something around 1940
Last time I recall he said something like 54% done but that was literally six months+ ago so probably 60% even if he never does any off-stream?

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

release game as is and kickstart a DLC package of the rest of the guns, quests, maps, and any other incomplete assets. we can get to the superbowl ad stretch goal this time

FrankieSmileShow
Jun 1, 2011

wuzzathang
https://www.twitch.tv/frankiepixelshow
streaming more gun's right now. So far so good on weekly stream schedule!
Drawing gun's made out of guts right now

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Wezlar posted:

I respect the effort for sure but I think I would be happy if the guns looked the same in the menu but the game came out in 2016.

I assume its just something for frankie to do since nothing else is done
I don't think frankie is the bottleneck, because using temporary gun assets is probably something they could do and then patch later.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
3 years of drawing gun's

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

notZaar posted:

3 years of drawing gun's

A hell I'd wish on no man.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
will there be gun's made out of both guts and gut's

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Neurolimal posted:

will there be gun's made out of both guts and gut's

I'm not sure about that specific instance but there are indeed guns's made out of the material they shoot, such as the flamethrower that shoots flamethrowers.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I'm really looking forward to this game, although I'm a little baffled at how all the resources are being poured into the Gun's system when that wasn't one of the original main draws for the game.

spacegoat
Dec 23, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nap Ghost

Jewel Repetition posted:

I'm really looking forward to this game, although I'm a little baffled at how all the resources are being poured into the Gun's system when that wasn't one of the original main draws for the game.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

There will probably only be a few gun'stypes worth using anyway

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
tbh the togsters seem like they want a huge amount of polish put on this hunk of garbage and with such a small team it just takes a very long time to do. having animations for every speaking character, every possible gun'stype and material drawn, 2 or 3 tile rule when making maps, etc. most indie devs wouldn't put in the effort so at least it stands out

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

owl milk posted:

tbh the togsters seem like they want a huge amount of polish put on this hunk of garbage and with such a small team it just takes a very long time to do. having animations for every speaking character, every possible gun'stype and material drawn, 2 or 3 tile rule when making maps, etc. most indie devs wouldn't put in the effort so at least it stands out

they set a high bar with the first gungeon, im looking forward to its sequel

Uncle Jam
Aug 20, 2005

Perfect

Jewel Repetition posted:

The only thread on DwarfNet will be PYF Gun's

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I wish they still posted online. Part of the original's charm was the in-joke's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

please release this game.