Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Princeps32 posted:

anything actually happen today saw a lot of posts but the last three pages are cnn and i care little about that

Trumps casion tax situations was completely hosed and they were in huge legal trouble until it was settled under Christie for 13 cents on the dollar of what was owed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

You didn't build that!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Boosted_C5 posted:

This is frustrating and if I were a racist Democrat I would demand to know why "YOU PEOPLE" aren't hearing what I'm hearing.

But as a member of the party that defeated the racist Democrats' treasonous rebellion to defend slavery I will respect your decision to not buy what Donald Trump is selling.

haha holy poo poo

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Democrats are the REAL racists HOPE THIS HELPS.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hillary is good. im glad i know this three olives.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Boosted_C5 posted:

hmm. makes u think.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Boosted_C5 posted:

This is frustrating and if I were a racist Democrat I would demand to know why "YOU PEOPLE" aren't hearing what I'm hearing.

But as a member of the party that defeated the racist Democrats' treasonous rebellion to defend slavery I will respect your decision to not buy what Donald Trump is selling.

you're a gimmick, so lose it or get posting already

put up or shut up

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Boosted_C5 posted:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Boosted_C5 posted:

Thanks, I've seen the light now

Heil Trump :godwin:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

clinton isn't honest and "trustworthy" but she is trustworthy in the sense that i trust she's a loving good politician

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Princeps32 posted:

anything actually happen today saw a lot of posts but the last three pages are cnn and i care little about that

- New poll has Clinton up by 9 in Florida

- New poll has Trump up by 6 in Texas

- Trump gave a speech in Wisconsin where he attempted to reach out to the African-American community, failed horribly

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Boosted_C5 posted:

1960s? southern strategy? what are these things of which you speak?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Boosted_C5 posted:

Yep. The Trump campaign should abandon this endeavor to reach out to black people entirely, before he alienates the white nationalists that make up his base.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I want to marry Don Lemon.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Johnny Joestar posted:

all the poo poo of trump and his party trying to appeal to the lgbtq community after the recent mass shooting was incredibly gross as hell and there wasn't a single person who fell for their slimy as poo poo, half-baked condolences other than rich, white gay dudes who probably live in expensive lofts and have very little empathy for anyone but themselves. it was Really Cool to see politicians who support gay teens getting sent off to suicide jesus camps act like they even remotely give a poo poo about people like me just because it would look bad for them otherwise to not say anything about what was literally the biggest mass shooting in our country.

trump reaching out to black voters will work out the same way, and this time he still couldn't even sound sincere about it. it was the speech equivalent of getting some intern to cold-call someone from a list of black voters and asking if they were going to vote for him after regurgitating a heap of word bile about how trump is going to magically fix all their problems. the only people who believe the jowly moron's sad attempts at trying to recruit minorities are people who aren't minorities and were already going to vote for him.

This is the GOP's one possible growth demographic

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Philthy posted:

I want to marry Don Lemon.

as long as i get van jones

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Although ISIS as the Trump campaign is way more apt.

Mallory = Manafort, including the wierdo Russian relationship
Archer = Trump (dutchess)

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i don't like how lewandowski is pronounced with a w

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Corey Lewandowski has a baby voice and the face and haircut of a kids from a 50's sitcom. He's such a despicable little weasel.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Boosted_C5 posted:

Holy poo poo, I've been slain by a neurolinguistic masterstroke! Scott Adams was right all along!

Years of Democratic brainwashing is emptying out of my mind, replaced by a base, primal urge...

build the wall... wear the hat... boosted...

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
corey why dont u just let trump gently caress u already?

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i'm hype for the eventual namedrop of lincoln and the dixiecrats which inevitably follows discussions like this by people who don't really seem to grasp history

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Boosted_C5 posted:

So why aren't black people voting Republican?

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

BeefThief posted:

As a black person, I can say for sure that Trump will not be moving the needle with black voters for all the reasons mentioned. Nobody has yet mentioned his birtherism which did not go unnoticed by the black community since 2009.

breaklaw posted:

Do you think the birtherism was worse than all the flirting with white nationalists in 2016?

Are these not the same thing? The reason that blacks have a problem with Trump is that they hear the racial dog whistle just as well as the white nationalists do.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

BeefThief posted:

Yep. The Trump campaign should abandon this endeavor to reach out to black people entirely, before he alienates the white nationalists that make up his base.

No no no, you aren't getting it! Democrats are the REAL racists, that's why Strom Thurmond didn't swit.....errr, okay it's why David Duke is running as a....uhh, okay it's why Democrats were the ones who spent a decade fear mongering "welfare queens" when white women w/ kids are the biggest consumer of welfa....err hold on no gimme a sec

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Boosted_C5 posted:

The Clinton birthed birtherism. They own it. Trump was nothing more than a copy-cat thief when it comes to his birther escapade.
So someone who bought a Clinton lie hook, line, and sinker is uniquely qualified to hold office over the same individual?

Listen man, you may have a future in talking point penmanship, if not for the extreme shortsightedness and gross negligence.

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

Boosted_C5 posted:

Wear the hat you coward

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

just lmao, Boosted 6ers a public school teacher for calling his charter school support out, then "YOU PEOPLE"s a black poster about how Democrats are the real racists

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

VOTE TRUMP: He's a total dumbass that got pranked by a Clinton

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
I can barely follow this thread it moves so fast, did Boosted sack up and wear the fuckin' hat yet?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

a reminder

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
ed balls

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

bringing back this baloogan classic

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Epic High Five posted:

just lmao, Boosted 6ers a public school teacher for calling his charter school support out, then "YOU PEOPLE"s a black poster about how Democrats are the real racists

Yeah haha he's a real piece of poo poo and trumps main demo

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account
bragging about a 173?

from 2008?

LOL
O
L

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/jonallendc/status/765751631560503300

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Epic High Five posted:

Maybe you don't understand that 150 years ago the republican party wasn't the most racist group of people in the country.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

David Duke is clearly a fake racist, just like how Boosted is a real mod and his marriage is a real relationship.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

boosted's psyche after the Florida polls close: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IY3gAAmthI&t=8s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

to be honest that is seriously one of the worst posts in years, so it was necessary to screencap it

• Locked thread