Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I'm gonna do it

I'm in a swing state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

various cheeses posted:

I'm gonna vote for trump

why

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

various cheeses posted:

I'm gonna do it

I DARE you to not vote for Trump

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

various cheeses posted:

I'm gonna do it

I'm in a swing state

Texas?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

themrguy posted:

So did the southern strategy never happen in hat dudes reality because it was kind of a big deal here on earth prime.

This isn't prime and fyi we are collapsing out of existence on election day so primescum might want to slide on outta here before then.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

various cheeses posted:

I'm gonna do it

I'm in a swing state

you can't because you're a criminal

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

I DARE you to not vote for Trump

I chose truth not dare, and the truth is I'm gonna vote for trump.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

DrPlump posted:

This isn't prime and fyi we are collapsing out of existence on election day so primescum might want to slide on outta here before then.

what other forum did this post come from?

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
West Bend isn't even suburbia. There is nothing but farm fields where he gave his speech. It does fit his downtrodden white blue collar target to a tee though. They are already crazy Republican though.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM
*hoops and hollers*

COMMUNIST DICTATORSHIPS
*wild cheering*

Сука Блять
*frantic clapping and yelling*

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Atrocious Joe posted:

The Hispanic community really cares about Harambe

Sounds like the Hispanic community has been reading too much black twitter.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Boosted_C5 posted:

The Democrats shamefully flew the stars and bars over our state capital for DECADES.

Thankfully it's a new century and the GOP now owns the GREAT STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA and removed that shameful symbol of Democratic Party racism and treason.

weird how the democrats weren't the ones who were upset when that happened

also weird that all the people who still fly it around and stick it to their bumpers aren't all democrats still

huh.

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

Boosted probates a schoolmarm wagging her finger at him, but doesn't do anything to posters insulting him to his face? Reminds me of a low-energy someone that high-fived the guy that insulted his wife and refused to apologize. Sad!

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

DrPlump posted:

I think I was too hard on Rudy the other day. It is hard to believe it has been 15 years since the first 911 we can't expect Rudy to remember it forever. He may not even be physically capable of remembering it anymore. That isn't his fault that is just the cruel hand of time. It is time to appoint a new guardian of remembrance. Pick a random poor child in the USA and give them the penthouse in the freedom tower for life on the condition that they watch the tribute.wmv videos of 911 and remember it. This will be easier for them to remember since their entire living situation is covered because of it. Rudy can still keep his position as co-guardian for his own dignity's sake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hzaBHnNI_I

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Beef Hardcheese posted:

Boosted probates a schoolmarm wagging her finger at him, but doesn't do anything to posters insulting him to his face? Reminds me of a low-energy someone that high-fived the guy that insulted his wife and refused to apologize. Sad!

why should anyone be surprised that someone with an alt account named Chris Christie hates teachers

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

It won't matter. However, I do feel a bit of joy that every native in that rally feels a tic of pain whenever Trump says he's in Milwaukee instead of buttfucktown. Suburban cities near major cities always have an inferiority complex. I remember my hometown joined a national committee that was basically, "We matter too".

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i'm watching the replay of this and holy poo poo it's one massive dogwhistle

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

various cheeses posted:

I'm gonna do it

I'm in a swing state
I hear what you're saying. I know you have your state's best intentions in mind. That's good, good for everyone.

I just...well, I worry. I worry when I hear what that Trump boy is going to do. He talks this jibba and this jabba, and I'm not sure that's right for my family.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
that teacher got his/her first probation from a loving forum cuck king
https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=15883

first probation in 16 years, from hurting little boosteds sorry sloppy soggy feelings wub wub wub :qq:

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

various cheeses posted:

I chose truth not dare, and the truth is I'm gonna vote for trump.

i wouldn't do it, he's pretty bad and probably actually crazy. thanks for dropping by tho

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Beef Hardcheese posted:

That's unfair, JEB! had people that supported him

Boosted is the Bobby Jindal of the Trump thread

Baloogan can be the Lindsey Graham, he's cool

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

triple sulk posted:

"Blacks ur gonna love this poo poo right here"

*reads from Jim Crow manual*

"Why's everybody wincing and wondering aloud just what I'm doing?"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Beef Hardcheese posted:

maybe he likes the insults, I ain't gonna kinkshame.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Boosted_C5 posted:

The Democrats shamefully flew the stars and bars over our state capital for DECADES.

Thankfully it's a new century and the GOP now owns the GREAT STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA and removed that shameful symbol of Democratic Party racism and treason.

Why am I not allowed to put this unfunny gimmick poster on ignore?

(I know the mechanical reason why, but ffs)

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Haha. I wasn't actually watching this live earlier. He's legit just repeatedly saying "right here in Milwaukee" and he's a loving hour away in a town with a population that can fit entirely in Miller Park.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

DeepDickPizza posted:

Haha. I wasn't actually watching this live earlier. He's legit just repeatedly saying "right here in Milwaukee" and he's a loving hour away in a town with a population that can fit entirely in Miller Park.
They never turn the cameras, show the crowd. So unfair.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I always like challenging traitor lovers to tell me what battle the battle flag flew over

hint: it took place in the 60's

hint 2: not the 1860's

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Grey Fox posted:

They never turn the cameras, show the crowd. So unfair.

Here is the crowd, btw

https://twitter.com/tamarakeithNPR/status/765737877254836224

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

West Bend is like 96% white and 1% black is why he was there

Happy to say he was IN Milwaukee tho lmao

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Is that a high school gym or something? Church outbuilding?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Boosted_C5 posted:

Art of the Deal baby.

Like Trump has said, no one knows the corrupt rigged system better than him. He's the guy who buys the politicians like Christie and like HILLARY CLINTON.

Cut out the middle-man. Trump 2016.

so cut out the middle man for corruption in the system that favors the rich?

uhhhhh

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I actually came to this thread after browsing the leper colony because it seems like some real huge babies get loving roasted by probations that would slide on other subforums because they're "on the right side of history".

And I really am voting for Trump btw.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Is anybody actually happy to be there

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Is that a high school gym or something? Church outbuilding?

County fairgrounds lol

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

gunhumper.

when you've already reconciled yourself to the idea "my toys are more important than my family's lives" it turns out there's pretty much nothing trump could do to lose your vote to one of them gol-durn libs.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

smell this posted:

Is anybody actually happy to be there

This was taken as Trump was taking the stage it looks like

An hour and a half late

So probably some annoyed people

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

I always like challenging traitor lovers to tell me what battle the battle flag flew over

hint: it took place in the 60's

hint 2: not the 1860's
wait I think I've got it

Marcus Garvey
Oct 24, 2015

triple sulk posted:

It's really loving cool, it's especially cool that it's just being eaten up & totally agreed with by a(near?) majority of white people in the united states. This election has been spooky enough that I literally purchased a firearm on the off chance that Trump somehow manages to ignite some sort of racial conflict, because my boyfriend & I are definitely the first people our(incredibly racist, intensely white) neighbors will think to lynch

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

various cheeses posted:

I actually came to this thread after browsing the leper colony because it seems like some real huge babies get loving roasted by probations that would slide on other subforums because they're "on the right side of history".

And I really am voting for Trump btw.

Thank you for announcing that you're a racist rear end in a top hat. It's nice to have somebody around I can feel superior to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Epic High Five posted:

West Bend is like 96% white and 1% black is why he was there

Happy to say he was IN Milwaukee tho lmao

"here in the crime ravaged streets of inner city chicago"

- donald trump at a future rally in lake forest illinois

• Locked thread