Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LongSack
Jan 17, 2003

Longsack posted:

Dozens of pages late, but if anyone actually cares about the thread title, here is my take as a non-native Russian speaker. Yes, cyka (сука) translates as "bitch", and блядь (blyat) translates as whore, but the words should not be translated literally. I would translate them based on context like so:

(1) someone in front of me crashes, the diver gets ejected and wraps his now-useless spine around a telephone pole:

"Holy gently caress!"

(2) someone cuts me off and runs my Lada into a ditch where it rolls over:

"loving bitch!"

Блядь is a very versatile word in the context of Russian profanity, as is gently caress in English.

If you watch Russian dash cam videos, here are some other common profanities:

ёб твою мать (yobe tvoyu mat) "gently caress(ed) your mother"
ебать (yebat) "gently caress"
жопа (zhopa) "rear end"
хуй (xui where the "x" is pronounced like a German "ch") "prick"
иди на хуй (idi na xui) "gently caress off"
иди в лесом (idi vlesom) "gently caress off" by children or people too polite to use иди на хуй
Дура (dura) "fool" (ok, not really profanity)
:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

various cheeses posted:

I actually came to this thread after browsing the leper colony because it seems like some real huge babies get loving roasted by probations that would slide on other subforums because they're "on the right side of history".

And I really am voting for Trump btw.

thanks for the update on your boring life

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Deteriorata posted:

Thank you for announcing that you're a racist rear end in a top hat. It's nice to have somebody around I can feel superior to.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
So I'm watching this replay. Can Trump not pronounce the word "says" correctly? What the hell?

Marcus Garvey
Oct 24, 2015

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/755174793687732225

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i adore rick wilson

he has learnt from osmosis

he is one of us

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Some homeless guy I saw had a sign that said "Give me 1$ or i'm voting for Trump".

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

shiksa posted:

"here in the crime ravaged streets of inner city chicago"

- donald trump at a future rally in lake forest illinois

It is worse than that. I would say it would be the equivalent of being in McHenry.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

thanks for the update on your boring life

Sure thing my dude. Night shift gets a bit boring at times, but this thread is pretty active at least.

I work with a guy who has a Trump sticker on his car. I respect his enthusiasm but I'd never put one on mine since I'm trying to sell it. Wouldn't want to have my car keyed by some Hillary voter who has been told they're the good guys their entire life by the media, and that any action against "the bad guys" is perfectly sanctioned.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157510424610725

Transcript.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Rick Wilson is a closeted, self-loathing otaku

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Boosted_C5 posted:

TRUMP 2016: Democrats are the REAL racists HOPE THIS HELPS.

Karl Sharks fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Aug 17, 2016

Marcus Garvey
Oct 24, 2015
Rick Wilson is scummy & a nasty rudeboy but I love seeing him dump on trump & weebs

Boosted_C5 posted:

Democrats are the REAL racists HOPE THIS HELPS.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Grey Fox posted:

Rick Wilson is a closeted, self-loathing otaku

rubiotaku actually

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

rubiotaku actually
I never got the underage vibe from him, sorry

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Grey Fox posted:

I never got the underage vibe from him, sorry

you have to dig into it a little more, it's a bit before he waifued mcmullin-chan

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i love being here in charlotte north carolina!

- donald trump, from the salisbury high school auditorium

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I always assumed lil marco was like 12

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

holy gently caress i'm so sick of him saying believe me, it makes me even less likely to believe him

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Boosted_C5 posted:

They're looking for any out not to vote Hillary.

Trump should invite Gary Johnson to a debate or abandon THE WALL.

Trump can't abandon THE WALL any more than Jon Snow can.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

shiksa posted:

i love being here in charlotte north carolina!

- donald trump, from the salisbury high school auditorium

he's going to slowly tell bigger lies about the distance from where he is vs. where he's talking about until finally he can give all rallies 2 blocks from trump tower

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

triple sulk posted:

holy gently caress i'm so sick of him saying believe me, it makes me even less likely to believe him

Now go listen to Tim Kaine's version of that.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
So I'm watching this on CNN, is he still actually talking? Or is this recorded?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
This Trump speech was awful. Lordy they're still doing that USA USA crap.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If Trump came out tomorrow and said the wall wasn't happening because his Goldman Sachs advisors said no, Boosted would have been against the wall all along

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

iospace posted:

Now go listen to Tim Kaine's version of that.

i'm imagining it and i love it

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

triple sulk posted:

ummmmmmm what are you talking about, he doesn't say that!!! take it away, mr. gutfeld

https://twitter.com/greggutfeld/status/758488834346745856

https://twitter.com/greggutfeld/status/758489137271939072

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Since we're imposing ideological tests for immigration, can we start doing that for recipients of other federal services too??

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

If Trump came out tomorrow and said the wall wasn't happening because his Goldman Sachs advisors said no, Boosted would have been against the wall all along

trump could say we're annexing poland and boosted would be okay with it as long as he got to keep his guns

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Plinkey posted:

So I'm watching this on CNN, is he still actually talking? Or is this recorded?

Its recorded, hopefully you get to watch the panels after too, they were pretty embarrassing for Trump.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

Its recorded, hopefully you get to watch the panels after too, they were pretty embarrassing for Trump.

Nah, I have a job, time to sleep.

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

various cheeses posted:

Sure thing my dude. Night shift gets a bit boring at times, but this thread is pretty active at least.

I work with a guy who has a Trump sticker on his car. I respect his enthusiasm but I'd never put one on mine since I'm trying to sell it. Wouldn't want to have my car keyed by some Hillary voter who has been told they're the good guys their entire life by the media, and that any action against "the bad guys" is perfectly sanctioned.

since you are updating us with your life/fishing for reactions and are here to put up your feet and stay a while, it'd be interesting to hear why you want to vote for a man who is probably not appropriate to be the most powerful leader in the world.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Karl Sharks posted:

trump could say we're annexing poland and boosted would be okay with it as long as he got to keep his guns

bing bing bong just art of the deal, folks

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Oiled and Ready posted:

You should see how sane I look on forums where I get to espouse my views while also shutting down white nationalists with facts and figures. I don't see how anything I have posted here is hateful or purposefully subersive.
old, but where are these red pilled forums where white nationalist arent the only voice in the room?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

you have to dig into it a little more, it's a bit before he waifued mcmullin-chan
I'm embarrassed at myself for thinking and drafting a post that addressed the mcmuffin support in a super-serious way. Goddam it's late.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
TRUMPYON

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Grey Fox posted:

I'm embarrassed at myself for thinking and drafting a post that addressed the mcmuffin support in a super-serious way. Goddam it's late.

thanks to all day breakfast, it's never too late for a mcmuffin :awesome:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
boosted_c5

the c5 stands for

comical craven cuckold cracker oval office

• Locked thread