Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
reince yon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

zen death robot posted:

What the hell did I miss today, seriously?

click the ? under boosted's name

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

thanks to all day breakfast, it's never too late for a mcmuffin :awesome:
Trump bad. You Republican? Vote McMuffin, no Trump ever again.

TRUMP BAD, OK?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

zen death robot posted:

bad trump polls, texas more of a swing state than florida, showing up over an hour late for a rally where he tried to court black people, trigger set for the avalanche of "donald trump really, really, really, has a hosed up relationship with black people" ads

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Trump gave a speech about how he's going to be great for blacks....to an all-white audience in a town with a 1% black population, 45 minutes from Milwaukee. In reality he's just giving cover to his base who are sick of being called racists just because they openly pine for Jim Crow++. Also Boosted 6ed a public school teacher for pointing out how awful charter schools are and

Boosted_C5 posted:

This is frustrating and if I were a racist Democrat I would demand to know why "YOU PEOPLE" aren't hearing what I'm hearing.

But as a member of the party that defeated the racist Democrats' treasonous rebellion to defend slavery I will respect your decision to not buy what Donald Trump is selling.

so lots of posts making fun of him

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Johnny Joestar posted:

click the ? under boosted's name

oh yeah boosted probated a public school teacher for not liking school vouchers

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal
CNN is kind of entertaining right now with this blond lady refusing to answer Don Lemon.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

Trump, currently polling ~1% amongst black people, gave a speech an hour outside of Milwaukee (while claiming he was giving it in Milwaukee) which is 96% white and apparently rural that was supposed to appeal to black people but was 100% dogwhistle racism and frankly scary.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

shiksa posted:

oh yeah boosted probated a public school teacher for not liking school vouchers

that's a lovely probate :chloe:

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Baloogan posted:

boosted_c5

the c5 stands for

comical craven cuckold cracker oval office

I always thought you drove a c5 vette.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Snowmankilla posted:

gently caress you mother fucker. I am a public school teacher and I actually do something for society. I help kids in every part of their lives because I care about them.

But please, sit up on your dumb gently caress, private school throne, brag about your Lsat score, jack off to a Regan picture, then fall asleep holding your guns you loving pussy. At least your a mod on the SA forums. Congrats.

Unless you're a gimmic? In that case eat the loving barrel for passing that dumb poo poo off to people dumb enough to believe it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

This guy is ok by me

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Seriously, I think every single Trump surrogate that appears on CNN is a worse piece of poo poo human being than Trump is himself.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

"eat the loving barrel" sounds, uh, a bit extreme

Make internet discourse great again

edit: if it were extreme vetting it would be fine, but come on

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

I've got a great idea, how about a bunch of white people tell black people what is best for them, that will surely win them over.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Grey Fox posted:

"eat the loving barrel" sounds, uh, a bit extreme

Make internet discourse great again

He was being sarcastic okay? I can't believe you dumb liberals couldn't see that and got all triggered

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Three Olives posted:

I've got a great idea, how about a bunch of white people tell black people what is best for them, that will surely win them over.

*in extremely boosted voice* WELL IT WORKED FOR THE DEMOCRATS

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Man, this crack whore on CNN is just babblebabblebabblebabblebabble. Jesus, breathe lady.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

So my dad is now linking facebook articles from

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/

its a fun site

:siren: warning: this website made my extremely advanced custom PC poo poo itself and turn its fans to 100% :siren:

blue squares fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Aug 17, 2016

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I can't wait until Corey Lewandowski drinks himself to death.

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

Shadowhand00 posted:

CNN is kind of entertaining right now with this blond lady refusing to answer Don Lemon.
im gaining some respect for him because he doesn't let the surrogates off the hook

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I'm just saying, a lot of this boosted mod angst reminds me of when I was 15 and got banned from a message board for getting mad and implying a mod's wife birthed a watermelon.

Grey Fox fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Aug 17, 2016

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

DeepDickPizza posted:

I can't wait until Corey Lewandowski drinks himself to death.

Corey doesn't seem like the type of person who will be shuffling loose this mortal coil all by himself

I expect he's going to be taking some people with him

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Do these people seriously believe their own bullshit? This guy acting like Trump saying the illegals coming in didn't mean Mexicans, I mean...:psyboom:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

zen death robot posted:

it was a slow day tbh so everyone piled on each other in absence of that sweet trump fuckup nectar

a couple p wild polls

once again, a speech that would have sunk a lesser candidate but barely registered in this batshit campaign

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

DeepDickPizza posted:

Do these people seriously believe their own bullshit? This guy acting like Trump saying the illegals coming in didn't mean Mexicans, I mean...:psyboom:

Really, PoC are going to look at this and go "Yeah, you're full of poo poo." His base will eat it up, but really, all he did was give Hillary more attack ads.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zen death robot posted:

The gently caress

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
After making the Hillary he didn't have any racism energy left for Obama. This proves it draws from the same source as mysogony.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Snowmankilla posted:

gently caress you mother fucker. I am a public school teacher and I actually do something for society. I help kids in every part of their lives because I care about them.

But please, sit up on your dumb gently caress, private school throne, brag about your Lsat score, jack off to a Regan picture, then fall asleep holding your guns you loving pussy. At least your a mod on the SA forums. Congrats.

Unless you're a gimmic? In that case eat the loving barrel for passing that dumb poo poo off to people dumb enough to believe it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao gently caress you boosted. you frenzeid loser. you apostate. you spineless idiot, waffling between conviction and irony so you never have to be on the wrong side of anything. the worst thing about you is your capricious vanity. you never wore the hat. you should be ashamed of yourself.

a nobler man would have recused himself from the title of idiot king, but here you are.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

The now-cast and the polls-only forecast are only 0.6 points apart now (in now-cast's favour). I don't think they're supposed to converge that hard nearly three months before the election, in a normal race.

Polls+ is still pretending the race is normal and is waiting a reversion to the mean that probably won't come.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Watching trump surrogates is like taking a deposition where the other lawyer is completely hosed by the facts

Marcus Garvey
Oct 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8yqWU0UzeY

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

those signs are like something a second-grader would write

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Corey doesn't seem like the type of person who will be shuffling loose this mortal coil all by himself

I expect he's going to be taking some people with him

much like old uncle arthur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqhuvb0YR9k&t=7s

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

blue squares posted:

So my dad is now linking facebook articles from

http://wwwjewsnews.co.il/

its a fun site

:siren: warning: this website made my extremely advanced custom PC poo poo itself and turn its fans to 100% :siren:

Sorry about your new bitcoin miner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

• Locked thread