Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

that exact thing almost happened to me except i had a bunch of air cans taped around the bottom of my car and i hit the 'deploy all' button and my car jumped over a gulch to safety

watch this dude use air can jetpack to jump this couch and drop the hammer on this bitch rear end coffee table:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl2ustwRJ1Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Champenema posted:

Don't hold your hot rail tina hits; it will plasticize your lung

this is base not meth

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the obama rule

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

that exact thing almost happened to me except i had a bunch of air cans taped around the bottom of my car and i hit the 'deploy all' button and my car jumped over a gulch to safety

CATCH A RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Robot Pride posted:

watch this dude use air can jetpack to jump this couch and drop the hammer on this bitch rear end coffee table:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

drat, Will Burroughs. I thought I was a nut. Literally nothing of interest happened in this story besides two junkies behind the wheel but this is a drat good write up all considered.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
God put an overcoming spirit/mindset in us knowing what we would face in life and these end times... He created us knowing we'd go through drama and crisis. However the drama and crisis aren't happening to you... You're happening to the drama and the crisis. 1 John 4:4

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Smash it Smash hit posted:

God put an overcoming spirit/mindset in us knowing what we would face in life and these end times... He created us knowing we'd go through drama and crisis. However the drama and crisis aren't happening to you... You're happening to the drama and the crisis. 1 John 4:4

dustoff is proof that god loves us and wants us to talk to satan

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

hth posted:

dustoff is proof that god loves us and wants us to talk to satan

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

a dog from hell posted:

drat, Will Burroughs. I thought I was a nut. Literally nothing of interest happened in this story besides two junkies behind the wheel but this is a drat good write up all considered.

yeah, my apologies...i don't have any car crash or even dui stories despite being a long time drug and alcohol enthusiast that regularly multitasks while driving

if jesus exists that nerd sure took the wheel while i got down on operating that evil cocaine steamboat

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Robot Pride posted:

yeah, my apologies...i don't have any car crash or even dui stories despite being a long time drug and alcohol enthusiast that regularly multitasks while driving.

It was a compliment from one degenerate to another. Take it like a man.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Robot Pride posted:

yeah, my apologies...i don't have any car crash or even dui stories despite being a long time drug and alcohol enthusiast that regularly multitasks while driving

if jesus exists that nerd sure took the wheel while i got down on operating that evil cocaine steamboat
I have a friend who has a car w/ over 300,000 miles on it. The funny thing is that while he does have that many miles on his car, many of the pts on the car aren't the same pts that came on the car when he got it but we still say he has 300,000 miles on his car. This is b/c the car is bigger than any of it's pts alone. When God promises us a life, we imagine it w/ the pts that are w/ us at any given time so we loose faith when any person or thing is lost or leaves, assuming life can't be what God promised. Truth is, when God makes a promise, it's to us, not the interchangeable pts nor on the conditions that any given pt remains. There's still a "yes" over you 2 Cor 1:20 "GRACE"

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

a dog from hell posted:

It was a compliment from one degenerate to another. Take it like a man.

:hfive:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I have a friend who has a car w/ over 300,000 miles on it. The funny thing is that while he does have that many miles on his car, many of the pts on the car aren't the same pts that came on the car when he got it but we still say he has 300,000 miles on his car. This is b/c the car is bigger than any of it's pts alone. When God promises us a life, we imagine it w/ the pts that are w/ us at any given time so we loose faith when any person or thing is lost or leaves, assuming life can't be what God promised. Truth is, when God makes a promise, it's to us, not the interchangeable pts nor on the conditions that any given pt remains. There's still a "yes" over you 2 Cor 1:20 "GRACE"

AMEN.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
for anyone out there with experience shooting toilet cleaner at what point does your parent's house start looking like a legit trap house...before IV use or after? what is the causal relationship between the two like in this young lady's situation?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-8rQsD5Ags

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
just do cocaine problem solved

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Robot Pride posted:

for anyone out there with experience shooting toilet cleaner at what point does your parent's house start looking like a legit trap house...before IV use or after? what is the causal relationship between the two like in this young lady's situation?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-8rQsD5Ags

:stonk:

kids these days :corsair:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
I had no idea there were new interventions. Cool.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Robot Pride posted:

Lol

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Smythe posted:

I had no idea there were new interventions. Cool.

They canceled the show :(

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
dad Glade so what

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Robot Pride posted:

OPEN YOUR EYES is just as good as I'm walking on sunshine

holy poo poo lol

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
That guys eyes freak me the gently caress out. It's like a horror movies villains or victims eyes :cry:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Thin Privilege posted:

They canceled the show :(

Dang

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

I'm having serious trouble quitting cigarettes and this dude is off on some loving retard planet

He Who Smelt It
Jun 14, 2012

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

That's weird cause I taped a bunch of air cans to my car but only in an elaborate contraption that allowed me to huff em while doing 100 down the motorway on my way to work in the morning. Huff huff huff get on the fast lane of life

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

idiotbitch posted:

colleagues smell alcohol on me all the time
But are too pussy to ever bring it up so i just keep showing up still drunk in the morning. It's probably the same with inhaling cans at work

same

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
lets huff

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csO130RSpks

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
i huff ether and ethylene all the time and i,m fine except for my financial problems excaerbated by purchase of cheez it

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiOfUzZFZ9U

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

All the roaches behind it :barf:

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

The gently caress you be watching, Bun?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
wouldnt one say, that true love is the image of onself through the refraction of love

Orkin Mang fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Aug 17, 2016

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYUUW_1kar0

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StFuBTuKwyc

stop vaping mekayla we miss you!!

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
yo, this is apparently a real deal thing which makes that /other/ post that much funnier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yJuQa4AQ_A

Thin Privilege posted:

I feel bad posting it but cause you're goons you may find it enjoyable cause of the obvious similarities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu7c9wWhZ1c

E:: afaik that girl has been sober since like 2007 or 2008 whenever that episode aired)

i can't imagine the psychic trauma of having your worst moments get memed in the first video let alone becoming a south park skit...that's some p evil poo poo

i will admit i wondered how you pull off hitting this poo poo in public since those cans are so large and apparently as evidenced in the graveyard scene you just don't give a gently caress and blast away as you are strolling along in broad daylight. props to the sound guy on the excellent can mic job:

"these places are so beautiful PPSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
bump

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Robot Pride posted:

i will admit i wondered how you pull off hitting this poo poo in public since those cans are so large and apparently as evidenced in the graveyard scene you just don't give a gently caress and blast away as you are strolling along in broad daylight. props to the sound guy on the excellent can mic job:

"these places are so beautiful PPSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I see people (including children) walking around the streets huffing poo poo out of a plastic bag all the time, sometimes with paint on their mouth. Everyone just pretends they aren't there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Vice has an episode on TV about Indian children sleeping on railroad tracks (because their homes are overcrowded) getting wasted on glue.

At the end of the program three of the boys glomp him gleefully. It's heartbreakingly entertaining if you're a voyeur for that sort of thing.

• Locked thread