Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Chibs posted:

sure post your code, grabbing mine now

e: 0147 3248 7419

4313 1135 8237

Edit: I already have you... What's your name?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

bring it back :guillotine:
Should be Chibs, my code's changed though

e: ok send the request when you're ready

Chibs fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Aug 18, 2016

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Chibs posted:

Should be Chibs, my code's changed though

Ok, I'm online

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Bakalakadaka posted:

My first shiny ever was a weepinbell in a horde and I was sorely tempted to just murder it because I was mad that I kept getting weepinbell hordes instead of gligars.

ha im trying to get an ekans horde and just came across a shiny skorupi!!

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Die Laughing posted:

Thanks. I still got some clones in the bank. Just going to start fresh with Sun/Moon. Still going to name all my Pokemon after posters in this thread.

I appreciate all of your support, guys. I think I might get a new 3DS for my birthday next week, so I'll do a give away of my cloned legends and shinies from the bank. All I ask in return is something you think I'd like. Whether it's a mon with good stats, or just has a funny nickname. Pokemon is about friends, and I'm not going to let anyone steal that.

No problem! Make sure you check pawn shops and maybe kijiji to see if your 3DS shows up.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

The hoopa is yours to keep I just need the fletchlings back. Thanks.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Decus posted:

I thought that in Pokemon Red if I kept my game running long enough the SS Anne would return.

If you leave a trainer unfought until after you get cut and then lose to them, it wont leave in the first place!

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

bring it back :guillotine:
aw you didn't have to bank those dudes, thanks for the Hoopa though :>

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Chibs posted:

aw you didn't have to bank those dudes, thanks for the Hoopa though :>

Figured you'd want your volcanion back Haha. Thanks for the trades, my ghost team is now itemed up.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I dont think there are any ekanses on this route

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Hardcordion posted:

Fun fact I learned today: The song that plays when you're catching a pokemon is a jazzy rendition of the anime's japanese theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_ODqJwkXN4

this, and all the other japanese themes, are super weird to me

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Remember in Gold/Silver how cool it was to exchange phone numbers with trainers who would periodically call you for a rematch, to tell you about how a rare Pokemon type is at the moment fairly common, or just to chat you up? That feature blew my mind as a kid.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Calaveron posted:

Remember in Gold/Silver how cool it was to exchange phone numbers with trainers who would periodically call you for a rematch, to tell you about how a rare Pokemon type is at the moment fairly common, or just to chat you up? That feature blew my mind as a kid.

or the percentile of their rattata yes

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Calaveron posted:

Anthony the Hiker was my best friend.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I shouldve caught more feebases when I had the chance...

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Picnicker Liz was the first girl I exchanged phone numbers with... :blush:

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
they mostly called me to complain about their failures in catching pokemon

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
And the radio with the different talk shows and music that would act like repels and attracts and the lottery that had an astronomically small chance of awarding you with a Master Ball
Man Silver was a good game

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

in heartgold its always your annoying rear end mom calling to send u 800 more berries

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Super No Vacancy posted:

in heartgold its always your annoying rear end mom calling to send u 800 more berries

be nice to your mother

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
bring back customizable rooms

and the villa

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

she should stick to the customary one call per week and then i wouldnt have to ignore her phone calls

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

They need to bring back the phone feature, and also let you support with NPC trainers, and eventually marry them.

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

mabels big day posted:

They need to bring back the phone feature, and also let you support with NPC trainers, and eventually marry them.

Call it Harvest Pokemon. No no no, Pokemon Moo-ohshit!

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

If we're borrowing mechanics from other Nintendo games, how about dungeons where you solve puzzles, find items including an ancient relic and then use that item to beat that dungeon's boss?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Calaveron posted:

And the radio with the different talk shows and music that would act like repels and attracts and the lottery that had an astronomically small chance of awarding you with a Master Ball
Man Silver was a good game

I did not know the talk shows/music did that, whoa.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

You should be able to jump.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I would play a Pokemon Rune Factory.

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.
I want a Pokemonster Hunter.

Decus
Feb 24, 2013
But Monster Hunter is already small enough to fit in your pocket.

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.
No I mean I want to shoot 3 story tall Garchomps with supernovas until it passes out.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

take the Mystery Dungeon play-as-a-pokemon thing and just make a Monster Hunter game with it instead where you have to fight big monster pokemon and legendaries and stuff

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
I'm a Gligar irl

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

mabels big day posted:

You should be able to jump.

THis

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

RC Cola posted:

I'm a Gligar irl

Welcome

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Nessa posted:

I would play a Pokemon Rune Factory.

what about Staryu Valley

Catalina
May 20, 2008

Hardcordion posted:

Fun fact I learned today: The song that plays when you're catching a pokemon is a jazzy rendition of the anime's japanese theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_ODqJwkXN4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLQ3zdd47CE

I listened to that song maybe 17 years ago, when I only had an mp3 and a Lyric translation. Today I learned that they did actually animate a girl screaming because someone was looking for Pokemon under her skirt; because anything less would be not enough :japan:

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I want a Mr. Mimecraft.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

HalfHazard posted:

what about Staryu Valley

Yes, that too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram