Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
쨰모.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
That's supposed to be WOAH, sorry.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Yo dang.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Ohhhhh my god it happened again!!!!!

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

when she wears your oversized shirt

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I can't imagine Kirari bonking Anzu on the head like that.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I can't imagine Kirari bonking Anzu on the head like that.

it happens occasionally in the theaters

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Ic an't believe Kirari uses her inhuman strength for evil...

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
https://twitter.com/Reiren007/status/765095383261294592

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Some people really do get it all.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Tell them to die for me on Twitter.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I figured someone already had so I looked through the replies, but it's a bunch of folks congratulating him (and he thanks them every time) or expressing jealousy or despair (to which he invariably replies "ganbaruby!").

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
pretty close:

https://twitter.com/flaSCPHIXdPi0yf/status/765138846623248384

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME

My luck in this game is absurd. Now I need to get around to actually completing Master difficulty songs and placing in events. I really have no reason not to with an SSR of each type. Sorry I pretty much only post in this thread to brag but I'm real excited about idol games right now.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

EGSunBro posted:

Sorry I pretty much only post in this thread to brag but I'm real excited about idol games right now.

Happens to all of us

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

EGSunBro posted:

Sorry I pretty much only post in this thread to brag but I'm real excited about idol games right now.

dont let zep weh'ing in the corner bother you, congrats on ur ssr duder

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
SSRs are always something to brag about, especially Pleasant-chan.

I mean, basically, my idol existence is constantly in a quest to get more Star Jewels to get new Rs / SRs / SSRs from the gacha, that, given the number of Rares I've acquired from this Live Party, will probably be a catastrophe that will destroy my will to idol. 721 / 2500 needed for another 10-draw :smith:

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Nice Aiko~ hmm guess being 1,000 off I'll just hope something neat shows up in the next gacha.

You know, when I saw the absurd number of fans your idol gets in a live party, I was pretty pleased, and thought, "yeah this'll be easy~" but as I found when my non-max affection idol came up, you just get +27 affection. So I guess that 2k fans is like, the regular amount that gets distributed to everyone on a song. Kinda vaguely helpful if you need to grind up fans and have multiples you can put in, although you'll probably piss off everyone who gets matched with you.

More importantly

cards!!

You get a separate id for your card (that's the one on the bottom), for however the hell the 'trade cards' function works.

Here's a tweet about it, but really you can just go to your profile and click the new 名刺 tab up at the top.

:v: there's even a tweet button so you can annoy everyone who follows you as you keep switching cards and stuff! The message, idol, and little badge thing can all apparently be set independent of whats on your profile.

Also on ios the first/fullwidth ~ doesn't show up right, gotta use the halfwidth one. Y'know, in case you were curious.

e. Oh, but you'd have to do your own event-based dickwaving. Good thing they released badges for each event with your position on them!
ee. Ooh you get two badges! And the tweet message is based off your idol, not the badge. Picking a second one is hard, because I am not enough of a tool to double-sae

e3: even more edit
The settings screen for the card page has two option sets: the first one is about accepting cards: clockwise from upper left: ask for confirmation; automatically accept; automatically accept friends; automatically decline.
The second option is about automatically handing out your card when people visit your profile.

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Aug 17, 2016

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

EGSunBro posted:

My luck in this game is absurd. Now I need to get around to actually completing Master difficulty songs and placing in events. I really have no reason not to with an SSR of each type. Sorry I pretty much only post in this thread to brag but I'm real excited about idol games right now.

Congrats on your dookie.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

More importantly

cards!!

You get a separate id for your card (that's the one on the bottom), for however the hell the 'trade cards' function works.

You just tap the second 'exchange card' button on the exchange card screen, then you can type in an ID. We are now card buddies.

I need to work on my design when I have a bit of time to focus.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Time to get back to grinding out fans for Nono so I can express my allegiance. I've been rocking a Honoka title for a while because she needs some attention too.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

See? I know they exist! Post the Jojo idol fan art

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
I don't understand the reasoning for practice tickets. It's practice, it's not like anything will matter from it one way or the other. They really should let your practice a song as much as you want.

Anyway, have some Kaede x Mizuki, because why not.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

EGSunBro posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Nobody's gonna care about my Producer card, whenever I get around to making it, but I do care about a new Arisu next event.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

well now i'm troubled too.

Polsy posted:

You just tap the second 'exchange card' button on the exchange card screen, then you can type in an ID. We are now card buddies.

I need to work on my design when I have a bit of time to focus.

Yeah, I wish I had a Sae with a better background, much as I like the multicolored arrows.

Like, I could use someone else but…

Sylphid posted:

I don't understand the reasoning for practice tickets. It's practice, it's not like anything will matter from it one way or the other. They really should let your practice a song as much as you want.

Anyway, have some Kaede x Mizuki, because why not.

y'know how people like to say games have lives as a holdover from arcades? it's like that.

also alice and sanae is a weird combination, but I'm glad alice is in like every third event.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I have another nicomaki douj I'm working on, but eventually I'll run out of them. If anyone has a cute idol thing they'd like me to translate (from jp), feel free to reach out to me. Preferably yuri, preferably not lewd. One or the other could be relaxed, but probably not both.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hetero anime idol doujins....

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
There's definitely cute non-yuri imas stuff with Producer. I prefer it when he's a father figure or big brother rather than a romantic partner, though.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Sylphid posted:

Nobody's gonna care about my Producer card, whenever I get around to making it, but I do care about a new Arisu next event.

I care big-time about more buttcop tbh. Tachibana is a good girl and I appreciate the work she does.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

There's definitely cute non-yuri imas stuff with Producer. I prefer it when he's a father figure or big brother rather than a romantic partner, though.

I like him as a supportive figure. Or the straight man to Kaede's joking self.
e: but most of all I like him because of his smile.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

graybook posted:

I care big-time about more buttcop tbh. Tachibana is a good girl and I appreciate the work she does.

Sanae's good, but I could really go for more Arisu. Everyone could.

Also, is it just my imagination, or is there a common thread for Commus? Like, I've noticed when an idol is unvoiced, they tend to have three Commus, but voiced idols usually have a few more, like 4 at the least. Is that a good rule of thumb for when I can say I'm done with getting a certain idol's card?

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

graybook posted:

I like him as a supportive figure. Or the straight man to Kaede's joking self.
e: but most of all I like him because of his smile.

Emptyquoting.

Sylphid posted:

Sanae's good, but I could really go for more Arisu. Everyone could.

Also, is it just my imagination, or is there a common thread for Commus? Like, I've noticed when an idol is unvoiced, they tend to have three Commus, but voiced idols usually have a few more, like 4 at the least. Is that a good rule of thumb for when I can say I'm done with getting a certain idol's card?

Well, they do add new commus over time. So you're never really finished.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I have another nicomaki douj I'm working on, but eventually I'll run out of them. If anyone has a cute idol thing they'd like me to translate (from jp), feel free to reach out to me. Preferably yuri, preferably not lewd. One or the other could be relaxed, but probably not both.

I still don't "get" the yuri/shipping scene that people do with these characters. Then again, I seem to be the only one looking for Jojo/LL crossover fanart so maybe I'm the one out of touch haha.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Chill la Chill posted:

I still don't "get" the yuri/shipping scene that people do with these characters. Then again, I seem to be the only one looking for Jojo/LL crossover fanart so maybe I'm the one out of touch haha.

There's not much *to* get. Yuri is good, idols are good, so why not combine them?

Also, with franchises like iM@S or Love Live that have almost exclusively female casts, shipping is basically as natural a consequence as the sun rising every morning.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I mean, we watch these things because we like seeing the characters interact, right? You want to see them interact more, you start imagining situations that might engender that, you notice that certain couples would make good couples, and suddenly you're shipping.

It's not even necessarily a yuri thing for me (though make no mistake, I like my yuri ships). See: my Macross Delta posting.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Shipping is serious business.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Trihugger posted:

Shipping is serious business.

Where the gently caress is Umineko?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU