Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Dang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

:drat:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

jfc

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

I have an MBA from a real school, and I can guarantee that your cereal box degree is almost worthless.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Mr. 47 posted:

I have an MBA from a real school, and I can guarantee that your cereal box degree is almost worthless.

so is yours

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Mr. 47 posted:

lol why are you fighting with that image??

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

I love that page

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

nah lol i didnt get no 4.0

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012

Mr. 47 posted:

MBAs are loving worthless no matter where they come from pal.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Dienes posted:

I wish I got a screenshot. A friend from high school posted about how the Monica Lewinsky scandal was a cover-up designed to distract people and minimize coverage of the Phoenix Lights UFO sighting.

When I pointed out the Phoenix Lights occurred on March 13, 1997 and the Monica Lewinsky scandal first broke on January 17, 1998, I was unfriended and blocked.

I know someone who has been living a false life for 7 years, claiming to be a teacher while working minimum wage jobs a few months at a time. She's absolutely believes in her fantasies, but she's also a pretty pleasant person and has always been nice on the few occasions I've been around her... she's just insane. She gets a lot of poo poo from people on Facebook and people add her just to witness the spectacle and sometimes humor her or point holes in her story. She very clinically blocks, deletes, and removes comments within a minute of them being made. Literally anything that threatens her pretend life is gone within seconds.

It's very sad

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Oh, you went to the school of hard knocks? How interesting and unique. I genuinely laughed when I read that, because I have literally never seen that on anyone else's profile.

Here, let me pontificate loquaciously, ad nasuseum :allears:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hard Knocks alumni are the most obnoxious people, they really hate education

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I share this photo every day as soon as I see it's been posted.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Titus Sardonicus posted:

I share this photo every day as soon as I see it's been posted.

Jokes get funnier every time they are repeated verbatim.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Not actually joking though.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Titus Sardonicus posted:

Not actually joking though.

You are doing your part for the e-economy :roboluv:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Every time I see MBA my brain reads it as Master of Bachelor's Degree of Arts. Like you went for an Eight year Lit or Painting degree or something.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Well you know there is such a thing, it's called an MFA though.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Right, sorry. I meant that an MBA would be taking eight years to do a bachelor degree. I no type gud.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Not as good as my MRA degree imo

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Im sure there is a degree for literally everything, what college wouldnt sell some assholes who wanted to pay for it bowling degrees.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

vyst posted:

Not as good as my MRA degree imo

Master of Retard Autism

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

steals my heart everyday

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

TheMostFrench posted:

Master of Retard Autism

Don't sign your posts.

Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature

Totally TWISTED posted:

Don't sign your posts.

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'd love a gif of the wow smilie animating

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Is there a Literally Hitler Facebook "like option" beta program I can get in on? I've got some great ideas for a Triggered smiley face and some Bless Your Dear Heart/Y'all Niggas Need Jesus pictograms.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

I'm "Auna".

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Pvt.Scott posted:

Every time I see MBA my brain reads it as Master of Bachelor's Degree of Arts. Like you went for an Eight year Lit or Painting degree or something.

I think Masters of Bachelor Arts. Also known as an MRA.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

vyst posted:

╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

This is really old.. I wonder what Tom is up to these days

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

vyst posted:

This is really old.. I wonder what Tom is up to these days

hes a knight for King Arthur now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
(But that doesn't make it so...)
That thing is so incredible. It's not that whoever pulled it out would be crowned "King of the Britons" or whatever. No, their name would change to Arthur.

• Locked thread