Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot

Love Stole the Day posted:

Yeah when Zoolooman stopped modding that's when this community became insufferable and I started contributing elsewhere. I think it's just a correlation, though.

WHAT A SHAME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yeah I can't imagine SunsFan paying a salary even vaguely close to anything Navi would

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Goetta posted:

Yeah I can't imagine SunsFan paying a salary even vaguely close to anything Navi would

He might actually do well in tournaments with DC though.

Andrast fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Aug 18, 2016

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Nanomashoes posted:

Why? DC did great. If they disband then gently caress everything.

we already knew DC was either disbanding or at least going through some serious roster shuffles, given that w33 is forming a team with miracle, misery, fly and cr1t

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot

Goetta posted:

4K a month + housing for old dc team

Angrymantium
Jul 19, 2007
Resistant to everything

Groovelord Neato posted:

it wasn't the thread that was an issue it was a single poster.

Two if you count FactsAreUseless coming in to egg him on.

more like dICK
Feb 15, 2010

This is inevitable.
I think having fragile baby mods might be a bad thing hmmm.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
https://twitter.com/BuLbaDotA/status/766157754998325248

4Head

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!
Reshuffle rumor mill already better than TI6 ever was, and TI6 was pretty bomb.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i wish.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
If EE lands on a team that went to TI Main Stage, I will be shocked.

What I'm saying is let's go coL.EE

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

Zurreco posted:

let's go coL.EE

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Can we get EG.Mason again

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Kainser posted:

please god no

Geight
Aug 7, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 36 minutes!
I can get being obligated to cheer for Mason during TI4 just because one likes EG but he is not a particularly cool dude

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
No big surprise that shut in goons are intimidated by Mason's combination of raw dota talent and good looks

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Kainser posted:

Mason should never be on a legit team. Keep him on a dumpster NADota team with Ritsu to ensure maximum drama for our benefit.

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

Look at this great american hero

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Real Foogla posted:

Misery can't compete with DC in TI7, his curse forces him to wander forever...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d4C1ZQKmw4

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Why can't he open his eyes.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Goetta posted:

No big surprise that shut in goons are intimidated by Mason's combination of raw dota talent and good looks

its true

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

you can actually make out his nipple and the outline of his man tits

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Buller posted:

Why can't he open his eyes.

you know why

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Looke posted:

you can actually make out his nipple and the outline of his man tits

youd be aroused too if you somehow made it to a TI with a hero pool smaller than BSJ's

Angrymantium
Jul 19, 2007
Resistant to everything
Watching Mason EG during TI4 was so weird, outside of the storm spirit game with Universe on omni it felt like he never had an actual impact. He didn't have any giant fuckups that I can recall but he also never really did anything.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Angrymantium posted:

Watching Mason EG during TI4 was so weird, outside of the storm spirit game with Universe on omni it felt like he never had an actual impact. He didn't have any giant fuckups that I can recall but he also never really did anything.

Well there was that game where right before Universe was crushing people with his void ppd out smarted himself and gave that void to Mason the next game and they lost

Scorps
Feb 24, 2008

Oh, lighten up Mr. Dooms-and-Gloom, "embezzle" is metal.

Angrymantium posted:

That's because he just played carry Mirana like every single game so he didn't have to do anything really but wait for Universe to chrono and leap away when in danger

Geight
Aug 7, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 36 minutes!

Bad Moon posted:

Well there was that game where right before Universe was crushing people with his void ppd out smarted himself and gave that void to Mason the next game and they lost

Did anyone ever ask ppd outright why he did that?

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

TI4 was a ruse by ppd (much like TI6 was) so that they could win more next year

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Radical posted:

TI4 was a ruse by ppd (much like TI6 was) so that they could win more next year

he said on twitter that every loss is a learning experience, so when he's losing, he's actually leveling up, which is much like winning

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

envy must be a genius after all that learning

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
envy still hasnt figured out you can buy & hold TP scolls so i dont think it works for him.

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

botany posted:

youd be aroused too if you somehow made it to a TI with a hero pool smaller than BSJ's
It worked for AdmiralBulldog.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

i know the girl hugging moos mom in that sunsfan album. idk i think shes dating the sunsfan guy or i know at least someone related to the dc org. anyway thats my story thanks for reading :allbuttons:

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

also pflax while we have you are here during your biannually thread appearance, can you tell ld to loving post at least once

ld i know you still sometimes go on sa. i see it show you as online sometimes. im always watching, waiting, hoping. please give me a post for the 10 year :regd06: anniversary next week its all i want

drunken officeparty fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Aug 18, 2016

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Geight posted:

Did anyone ever ask ppd outright why he did that?

i wish cuz it makes no sense for your boy universe to have the game of the tournament on void and then you somehow get void the next game and not put him on it.

ppd is pete carroll.

drunken officeparty posted:

ld i know you still sometimes go on sa. i see it show you as online sometimes. im always watching, waiting, hoping. please give me a post for the 10 year :regd06: anniversary next week its all i want

ld won't even talk to his oldest and dearest goon buddies what makes you think he'll pop in here.

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax

this is me

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Groovelord Neato posted:

ld won't even talk to his oldest and dearest goon buddies what makes you think he'll pop in here.

To see that despite being a balding formerly fat man, he's not the worst the world has to offer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
shanes hat

https://twitter.com/ODPixel/status/766401855136141312

https://twitter.com/MautDota/status/766379942464499712

• Locked thread