Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Boosted_C5 posted:

The NRA has better approve/disapprove numbers than Trump or Clinton, so if anything more people will watch their ads with an open mind.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-clinton-less-popular-nra-planned-parenthood-poll-n598731

2nd amendment single issue voters are already 100% trump though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Even this guy wore the hat aaahhahahahah

lmao I knew the story would be from Florida

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

etalian posted:

lmao I knew the story would be from Florida

christ no wonder boosted fears to lose his guns, what with people like that roaming the streets of florida

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lots of liberals melting down itt at Trump using FACTS and FIGURES to make points instead of just ""believe me"

u guys are scrweed

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
gonna go get drunkas gently caress to celebrate the pivot

boys its over, we won. inshalla

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Vile posted:

Lots of liberals melting down itt at Trump using FACTS and FIGURES to make points instead of just ""believe me"

u guys are scrweed

Sure whatever makes you happy guy, I'll have a mice kneltdown

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

https://twitter.com/JYSexton/status/766443045239783425

Personally, I am a little bit concerned that Trump will surge back in the polls. Not because he's changed in any real way, rather because the media wants this horse race to continue for the next two months unabated. We'll see how long it lasts.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

brocretin posted:

https://twitter.com/JYSexton/status/766443045239783425

Personally, I am a little bit concerned that Trump will surge back in the polls. Not because he's changed in any real way, rather because the media wants this horse race to continue for the next two months unabated. We'll see how long it lasts.

Hillary is also a garbage campaigner.

His main saving grace is pilfering most of Obama's most experieced campaign staff.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Hilary is in real trouble if all the big NRA folk start mobilizing against her. With their GOTV infrastructure she's probably screwed in rural south carolina and West Virginia. Combined with the coal miner lobby she's really facing some tough organizations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

mannerup posted:

5th floor is where its at

Nice picture of Christie with a sheet of paper over it.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
why does the twitter people always be afraid of violence when its their own people weakly throwing garbage cans at each other

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Lol i hope we get a few more of these before he shits the bed again, get more earnest trump fans back in here.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Vile posts the best tantrums. Way better than Boosted.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Vile posted:

u guys are scrweed

first three columns are july 2015, june 2016 and july 2016, not seasonally adjusted

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t02.htm

ps could you post your previous source?

Greataval
Mar 26, 2010
Im personally scared of the white nationalists candidate it means nothing good for minorities. So i will stay scared until Hillary wins.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4mB714-8K0&t=54s

“Yes, he has said that she does not have the strength or stamina for a very long time. That part is nothing new. What’s new are the other reports of the observations of Hillary Clinton’s behavior and mannerisms specifically with what you just showed in this previous clips as well as her dysphasia, the fact that she’s fallen, she has had a concussion, there are really interesting things out there”

Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx
I'm pro-gun and I am voting for Hillary :colbert:

On a related note, an interesting vector for controlling gun violence that I discussed with some friends might be having States legally designate certain accredited Gun Clubs/Firing Ranges as Militias, and restrict military style weapons to people who posses licensure issued by said Clubs. Make it a $50 fee and a half-day course, with a $10 renewal fee every five years, use the proceeds to teach classes on gun safety.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Karl Sharks posted:

ps could you post your previous source?

http://beta.bls.gov/dataViewer/view/timeseries/LNU02324931

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Grem posted:

Nice picture of Christie with a sheet of paper over it.

I really want to see an update of the wall of shame to see if its still up and what changes have been made

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fox Ironic posted:

On a related note, an interesting vector for controlling gun violence that I discussed with some friends might be having States legally designate certain accredited Gun Clubs/Firing Ranges as Militias, and restrict military style weapons to people who posses licensure issued by said Clubs. Make it a $50 fee and a half-day course, with a $10 renewal fee every five years, use the proceeds to teach classes on gun safety.

you arre a gigantic human being and if you are pro - gun and vote hillary you are a massive loving retard as well buddy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/JYSexton/status/766424553761411072

lol

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Rachel Maddow just announced that Commander in Chief forum will be on September 7th. She was super excited.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

I love that he has one night where he seemingly stops the bleeding and suddenly people forget that he sabotages himself at an average rate of three times per week.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Vile was actually being a reasonable poster for a little bit. Just like with Trump, I was impressed.

gregday
May 23, 2003

gently caress guns

All guns

The 2nd amendment was a mistake

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
*huffing some nice pc cleaner* i can tbelieve how scared i am that these people hate the press.. *pans vine over crowd before mashing stunted left testicle* what have we ever done to deserve the lack of respect on display by the american ppl- *has an inhalant siezure right in public*

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

gregday posted:

gently caress guns

All guns

The 2nd amendment was a mistake

wow nice meltdown

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
settle down row, dont go all vile on us

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Calm posted:

Half asian / half white American here. It's nice that in general, most people regard our group as educated and industrious. We know that other minority groups are despised on several orders of magnitude greater than we are, so we prefer to keep it that way. We don't really want to stir the pot, and we're totally cool just getting good jobs and making tons of money. Still, deep in our hearts we know that the locus of animosity directed towards minorities can shift from group to group arbitrarily at any given moment. It is that reason that Donald Trump scares the ever living poo poo out of us.

I'm about to have hapa children, and here's the thing that I didn't expect. There's a very good chance they'll look very white or very asian. Both Lois Lane and Superman in Smallville where part Asian.

I bring this up because it means Asians definitely have a shot at honorary "eggshell" white people class. Like Italians, Greeks, East Europeans, Jews, or the Irish, were you can make really racist movies and TV shows about them, and be applauded. Because you're on the right side.

The Peter Liang protests were the first time I realized, "Oh boyy......"

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

He put Brietbart people in charge, folks. The only pivot is to a different kind of incompetence.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

thanks

ps:

Employment-population ratio (Current Population Survey)
The proportion of the civilian noninstitutional population aged 16 years and over that is employed.

Civilian noninstitutional population (Current Population Survey)
Included are persons 16 years of age and older residing in the 50 states and the District of Columbia who do not live in institutions (for example, correctional facilities, long-term care hospitals, and nursing homes) and who are not on active duty in the Armed Forces.

from the BLS Glossary

the employment-population does not take into account those who are not actively seeking employment due to school or whatever

so lol

Vile posted:

u guys are scrweed

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Thundercracker posted:

I'm about to have hapa children, and here's the thing that I didn't expect. There's a very good chance they'll look very white or very asian. Both Lois Lane and Superman in Smallville where part Asian.

I bring this up because it means Asians definitely have a shot at honorary "eggshell" white people class. Like Italians, Greeks, East Europeans, Jews, or the Irish, were you can make really racist movies and TV shows about them, and be applauded. Because you're on the right side.

The Peter Liang protests were the first time I realized, "Oh boyy......"

Asian mixes are usually attractive

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Fox Ironic posted:

this seems perfectly reasonable. But cuckbois like boosted will oppose it because it undermines his INALIENABLE RIGHT TO DEFEND HIS PROPERTY AND WIFE FROM BLACKS intruders.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Where is it written gun owners can't vote for Hillary? :confused:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ashpanash posted:

I love that he has one night where he seemingly stops the bleeding and suddenly people forget that he sabotages himself at an average rate of three times per week.

thing is that the debates haven't even happened yet

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Karl Sharks posted:

thanks

ps:

Employment-population ratio (Current Population Survey)
The proportion of the civilian noninstitutional population aged 16 years and over that is employed.

Civilian noninstitutional population (Current Population Survey)
Included are persons 16 years of age and older residing in the 50 states and the District of Columbia who do not live in institutions (for example, correctional facilities, long-term care hospitals, and nursing homes) and who are not on active duty in the Armed Forces.

from the BLS Glossary

the employment-population does not take into account those who are not actively seeking employment due to school or whatever

so lol

Um not "so lol" nothing you posted is refuting the argument?

Black youth in jail or on the streets are still unemployed

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Vile posted:

Asian mixes are usually attractive

This is every cyberpunk theme ever. I'm not saying this in a positive way.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Where is it written gun owners can't vote for Hillary? :confused:

I'm a gun owner and voting for Hillary. gently caress the NRA.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

saying people in jail are unemployed is like saying people who are retired are unemployed. it's factually true but does not contribute to a discussion about employment opportunities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
remember that AMERICANS are electing trump

if he starts using facts and figures, even if they are misleading or whatever, no one will fact check him or care.

He just needs to stop saying "believe me" because no one does

but if he uses charts and facts well

most americans are really loving stupid

just remember that you Hillary autistic hyper sensitive millenials

• Locked thread